Why does he hate God and Jesus so much?

Why does he hate God and Jesus so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ebajv8mjPTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish he would write me fucking Lois

>he really has to ask

Part of the mandate for the destruction of the white race and the installation of the NWO is to constantly mock and undermine Christianity.

Because Seth is actually the one person Jesus doesn't love.

Atheist jew that think himself to be more intelligent because he don't believe in god and that you have to be dumb to believe in

Because he has a brain and realizes there's nothing wrong with hating fictional characters

Because he charges usury.

Juden!

He's a fedora. Luckily he's redpilled on the JQ. I'm sure it's saved his life. The Jews almost accidentally killed him on 9/11 so I'm sure he fucking hates Israel.

>god
jehovah is not god
>jewsus
not god either. here's a hint: zeus is god.

He sold his soul to Satan, I guess.

>my fictional character can beat up your fictional character

>(((Seth)))

Seth MacFarlane actually isn't jewish

Hey, *burp* hey Brian
*burp* 'member that *burp* time we made a reference to *burp* pop culture *burp* but it was *burp* shameless theft? *burp* right, mortyyy i mean briannnn

Standard atheist who thinks it's a matter of logic vs superstition. Reminds me of me when I was 14.

Hey man it's all good
Check it out->
>Seth Green
>best buds with Macaulay Caulkin
>who dated Mila Kunis for 7 or 9 or whatever years
>Seth MacFarland
>constantly dropping PEDOWOOD crumbs in Family Guy and American Dad
>Seth Green
>gives Caulkin starring role in his new movie
>as if Green, Caulkin and Kunis aren't all ex-molested child stars
>as if MacFarland doesn't knows about Pedowood and keeps them all safe and together
LOTS of shit going on behind the scenes

>HEY BRIAN
>YES PETER
>REMEMBER THAT TIME I MET JESUS
>*JESUS TURNS WATER INTO WINE*
>AW SWEET *DRINKS ALL THE WINE*

Making him gay and bald
Nice hair piece Seth

MacFarland is a good guy. He just knows how to hide his power level.
Watch some old family guy and see how many jabs they take at jews.

Heh, you stupid SHEEP
You believe in a SKY FAIRY
Hahaha would you believe in a FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER???

>Why does he hate God and Jesus so much?
Because he knows that the jews and Satan rule this world with theft and pedophilia
I'm kind of pissed off at God too
But I'm a gnostic so I know it's not his fault

Typical hollywood liberal edgelord.

I'm an atheist but don't agree with the targetting of religious groups for abuse, except mussies who can go and get fucked.

Judeo-Christian values are what made the West great, and will make it great again.

>Wish Upon a WEINSTEIN
youtu.be/ebajv8mjPTo

Perhaps not but he serves Jews all the same

he's a shabbos goy

Personal issues, overly relying on his flawed human intellect and a false sense of bravado.

Raised Catholic. I'd probably hate God too if I were a catholic.

As someone raised by a born-again christian nutjob single mom who gave my college fund to a tv pastor, I can totally sympathize with atheists. You won't catch me in church forking over ten percent of my income to someone whose only job is holding a book club two days a week.

The problem with atheism is that it's been co-opted by pop scientists and it's basically become a stupid religion for redditors.

Remember how he "overslept" for his meeting at the WTC on September 11th?

This guy knows some shit. He was cracking wise about weinstien at least five years ago laying groundwork.

But atheism was cringey and autistic before reddit even entered the fray.
Do you remember how forums were back in the day, and how atheists behaved on them?
I do. It was one big autistic neckbeard circlejerk fest.
They constantly talked about what intellectuals they were, how bad religion was, and they'd overly abuse any religious person that tried to go to their echo chambers to discuss things.

Religious fundamentalists almost killed him on 9/11 (he missed the flight).

Don't you hate this smug bastard?

Told you 14k Family Guy on the way

Gen Xers came of age when the American religious right was the bogeyman of the media left.

>Judeo-Christian values are what made the West great, and will make it great again.
Not Judeo, but Christian values alone did.

>seth

I too was raised Catholic and used to detest religion. However, I have recently found God and consider myself a Chrisitan (I believe in Jesus Christ as my LORD and savior and the bible). Not sure what denomination I would fall under...
Anyways, what is it about Catholicism that makes people hate religion? You think it was designed for people to fall away from God?

religious bigots are ruining the USA, its no wonder people dislike them so strongly.

McFarlane isn't Jewish, he was raised catholic.

You cant hate fictional characters

he's a lowkey gay broadway loving crypto kike who's responsible for keeping western animation stuck in the stone age with his glorified carbon copy flash cartoons.

God spared him on 9-11-01, and he’s been mad ever since that he didn’t die screaming in terror as his plane crashed into the WTC. Now the poor guy had to smoke $2000/oz weed and fuck the chick who plays Daenerys on Game of Thrones, when all he wanted was the peace of death.

I agree.

Who cares what a random faggot thinks though? Family Guy was funny like 0,2% of the time. I just ignore the cringey 'brian' shit.

>fuck the chick
He's an obvious faggot

Is that this chix0r? I don't watch that show

Probably got made that he was forced to go to sunday school when he was a kid
He's a potato nigger. not that it makes any differance

Yeah

Because only double-digit IQ retards believe in God

Because religion is for babbys

Christianity was not a white religion. Why do you defend something forced on your ancestors?

Omg and he gets to hit that? I'm so jelly

Because like most lefties and atheists he is smart enough to question authorities and power structures but not smart enough to understand their value

The “luck” of the Irish is being in cahoots with jews.

cultural marxist indivualisation.

See the cultural marxist want individualization. They want to tear down and destroy any enclave of white male brotherhood be it churches, secret societies, country clubs, freindship.

They target each of these institutions decaying them to the point where their functionality is reduced.

It is a powerful form of pacification.

French revolution coffee houses
American revolution lodges
hitler beer halls.
American presidency skull and bones.
The Goldmen Sachs revolving door.

See the pattern. Only idiots dont align themselves with a collective.

(For example this picture of a "priest" whom is a possessed befouled aids riddled caricature of corruption. This exact image as a Jew would be illegal in most western countries because of its propagandizing power.)

"raised catholic" means going to catholic school because you grew up in a shitty neighborhood where the public schools sucked. Many a heathens and non christians go to catholic school but it doesnt make them a catholic

Jesus wasn't even a real person. How can you hate a fictional character?

Tbqh, unless I witness obvious faggotry or hear the lisp in a queer’s voice, my gaydar is shit.

I would guess that he was fondled by some priest or because the kikes instructed him to do it or a combination of both.

>forced

Do you people think he's on Sup Forums
pic related

Because he thinks he is God

That episode came out before Sup Forums ever existed.

If you listen to his DVD commentary on this episode he drops serious redpills.

Apparently FOX was nervous about making ANY jokes that were jewish-related, and Seth couldn't understand why when he brutally rips on literally every other ethnic group because he's the kind of guy who loves to push boundaries. It was like jews didn't want people realizing they even exist.

FOX was still mostly owned by WASPs at the time so they made a deal with him. They got a rabbi to come in and watch the episode. The rabbi told everyone it was literally kosher, that nothing offensive about jews was said and that Peter learns his lesson in the end. The rabbi actually thought the episode was really funny.

FOX pulled the episode anyway. A lot of great jokes and a lot of people's hard work got thrown in the trash because a bunch of kike lawyers in LA threatened to freak the fuck out on them. Family Guy got cancelled shortly after that incident. This episode never saw the light of day until the DVDs came out.

I don't think many people on the FG staff have ever forgotten about that. I know a D-list actress living in Hollywood and there's definitely a jewish mafia running the town that nobody seems to want to take on because even uttering the word "jew" is a hate crime down there. If you want to know where this whole #offendedbyeverything culture comes from, it's a first line of defense to keep people from noticing all the nepotism and blatant sex abuse committed predominantly by one ethnic group.

Right now the whole "Women's March" #MeToo thing spearheaded by (((Scarlett Johansson))) and (((Natalie Portman))) is basically significant of a power struggle between jewish men and jewish women for control of the motion picture industry. Liberal women make the best useful idiots. It's controlled opposition.

These days you never see Max Weinstien in Quahog. Now you see Mort Goldman. I guess revenge is a dish best served cold.

Stay strong, Seth.