Who has the biggest tits this season?

Who has the biggest tits this season?

Well Mammon in the same show you posted is bigger.

>Mammon is bigger
According to...?

SIGH...............

what is this, i need it, for tits research and huge tits waifus to draw

im a busy fag, so make it snappy assholes

Belial from 7 deadly sins. The show is full of cowtits but like the other user said her and Mammon are the biggest.

You're a drawfag?

in training, really
but i absolutely LIVE for huge tits and bestowing them on girls without

>in training, really
That's cool man. I've been meaning to learn to draw myself.

Are you using the tools over at /ic/, or are you teaching yourself?

How long have you been at it? Do you have a blog/place where you post?

teaching myself, trying to use /ic/

been at it for about a few months now, but REAL on and off for about 10 years now. no joke, i'd start up and get happy and then drop it when i saw mistakes. i've been back and forth for so long, but i've been making slight progress over the years. i think if i just take it slower than i was, which was doing it ALL THE TIME and forcing it, i do better.

no real blog or anything. i have a tumblr, but im probably gonna nuke that once i get to a decent spot, art wise.

also, please tell me they are lust and pride, those are what i could see being sins of huge tits

>I'd start up and get happy and then drop it when I saw mistakes
I do the same thing whenever I try teaching myself new stuff. Japanese for example I've been trying to learn for 3-4 years now

>please tell me they are lust and pride
Lust is third biggest and pride is actually just medium

Mammon represents Greed and Belial from the Belial (from the OP) represents Vanity

heh, i get you there

any of my JP shit has been learned from at least 2 decades of listening to subs. so a lot of basic shit i know, but i couldn't read it or respond to it, just understand spoken shit to a limited degree.

what is the show about anyway?
i hope the plot is good at the least, because the deep plot on OP is fucking amazing

The main three girls are only medium/average in terms of plot but it's alright. The show follows a one sin/week format and is about pride replacing vanity in the 7 deadly sins

Next episode comes out tomorrow morning so you should just watch honestly

~boing

Asking the important questions OP.

Which of the deadly sins is a Futa?

~boing

None of them but Mammon is an alchemist so she's the most likely suspect

Astaroth is the cutest

All demons can be futas user, that is how being succubuses work

geez Astaroth, why does your mom let you have TWO hats?

Pretty tempted to buy these

I just want fucking full size scans of all these art works of 7 Sins.

I do too. Doesn't look like this series will be as popular as Queen's Blade unfortunately

I like Belial but that's animated horribly. Literal bowling balls

how many more weeks until the belial episode?

forgot about anime since the nyaa thing, who was the group that had the amazon raw since cr was shit for this?

Episode 9 I think

So how good is the plot?

No, really.

It's demon girls doing demon girl things. I don't think it knows what it wants to be. Sometimes it seems like it wants to tell a serious story with characters and shit, other times it's just t&a. Maria is best girl.

In before that one guy who keeps bitching about Maria.

That's me.

I've been working on my anger.

What's wrong with Maria?

I dislike how prevalent her fans are more than anything else. Just feels wrong that in a show about demon lords the most popular character is a generic human that wouldn't be out of place in a dozen other shows this season.

IS ALL THE ANIMATION THIS SHIT?!?>!

they released some stats
this show has a cool little website dont feel like linking
sorry user but it aint hard to find its in english

Astaroth, Belial and Maria don't have those stats though.

nah its a little better in other parts

im not a pole dancing guy to be honest
but
jesus christ
the pole dancing sceen was absolute garbage, southpark could have done a better job

I like this show but you arent missing anything

Please tell me it's not always like that. I've been spoiled by Manyuu Hikenchou for gigantic breasts with some good heft to them.

It seems you have bested me

im sure theres info somewhere, this is the kind of thing the authors and directors throw out before the show starts

Animation doesn't compare to Manyuu's but it's usually much better than the boink webm.

I'd be interesting in seeing their measurements. I hope you're right.

Wew