Funny how Germans see other people

funny how Germans see other people

france it natsuki from initial d

and austria looks like a stereotype

Most brown people here who wear a baseball cap on backwards speak Eubonics or Mezo-Spanish as their first language.

>american looking like a literal mulatto straight out of brazil

Die Kreatur...

How do germans see Poles?

All the Spanish teacher I've banged had black hair

they see spaniards as caitlyn jenner?

Nigga

Nigger

A white american has the potential to resemble any of the given four europeans. They went with an appearance that can't be mistaken for any other euro country. practicality over accuracy.

I like the one from Romania that referred to outsiders that was posted all the time maybe ~1 year ago
Someone pls repost

You mean how people think Germans see other people. Doubt they need a basic German textbook.

glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that

I said germans, not fake germans

>france and spain are transgender

Germans are so obsessed with america.
They could've used England as a example of an english speaking country, much easier and in the same continent.

Italians are beloved

All of the men in that drawing look like they came straight out of the 90s.

more

El Goblino

not just Germans lol
last year i got an Italian learning book and the American guy is a nigger LMAO
funny thing is later on theres mention of an argentinian dude (he shows up in a vid) and hes white HAHA
mongrelican philosemites BTFO

american girls in a German textbook. All Americans cheat ... with a smile.

DELET THIS

>funny how other people see Germans

El ogro...

kek

Why is the picture of an Italian Owen Hargreaves?

Checked

That feels wrong where they talk about their profession.Ich bin studentin for example feels like wrong.

I work in Austria, you're all swarthy manlets. There is only me and one other guy with blue eyes(brown hair though) in the whole company of like 30 people. We're both taller then all the others too. Schluchtscheisser BTFO.

>The EU makes us stronger
>I'm an expert on the holocaust
>The Alt-Right MUST be stopped
>I don't understand why people keep saying the EU is bad..I think it makes us stronger
>OP here; Mutti will definitely get my vote :D
>Have you ever even seen Kurzgesagt? We can EASILY afford to let in all those Asylum Seekers.
This is what all Germans from big German cities sound like.

los estados unidos jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajaja

more American stereotypes

And this is what do they look like.

Italy is set for an ethnic Italian minority by end of century. Get over yourself Luigi. Don't you have like a 40% youth unemployment rate? A whole country of neets who can't even put benis in bagina, lowest birthrate in Europe.

el goblino

>represent the population by drawing a minority group so "people know who it is"
>in front of an American flag labeled America
totally makes sense

American kinderbuch right here

seething

>niggers define my country

Lebensraum

>argentina poster thinks hes white

Man, that Austrian is straight off an SS Recruitment poster

This is what I imagined America was like when I was 5-6. I remember listening to Kids in America and imagining 80's America and thinking about how cool it would be to go there. Sadly, it seems like that America no longer exists.

it’s the same in french books lmao

Is this greasy little wop seriously white purity testing me?

>Is this greasy little wop seriously white purity testing me?

whiter than you, mohammad

Why don't we use meme pictures about France or their leaders? Oh right, you're irrelevant.

That guy is considered 100% pure German by Americanmutt standards.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Brazil is whiter than america, what a weird world we live in

It depends on which part of the country you go to. America is becoming more stratified and divided, and that lovely white middle class we had from the 50s-90s ended up getting swamped in debt, filled with toxic food, and flooded with Mexicans. We're basically headed towards being a sort of first world (hopefully) Brazil 2.0. It's unfortunate, but I can imagine much worse.

Ich komme aus Amerika, ich habe 56% gesicht. Sehr traurig ja?

Fake and gay.

Needs more guns.

>amerimutt thinks he’s whiter than an italian, probably has italian blood himself

Everyone knows posting mutt flags under an EU flag is fake news
>inb4 spammed by countless "muh triggered mutt" memes

You'd think that page, right there, would be like a warning to them maybe. Not to let your nation go entirely brown. Not to mention we Americans don't seem able to stop screaming at the top of our lungs about how shitty it is.
But NOPE! No change.

so a cuck fantasy

>All of this but with Kraut's fake accent

I wonder how Germans view other Slavs like Greeks and Russians

>White American girl
>African American boy

That's the work of a sneaky (((French)))

Seems about right.

Europeans know how to respect and protect their own culture and ethnicity.

The "Spanish aren't white" or "Italians aren't white" always comes from a non-European

JUST

Niggers are only 12% of US pop. They should have put Manolo instead if they wanted to be accurate in terms of who is the largest minority group in america. Instead they went for nigs because this is what US (((culture))) has been exporting for the best part of half a century. Nigger music, nigger art, nigger architecture, nigger entertainment. So naturally everyone else thinks you look like Dr dre and will smith. You get cucked by the BBC not just in the bedroom, but mentally as well

>er spricht englisch
>not ebonics

this

That’s accurate.

>Burgers will never again be able to walk down the street and see a qt with a walkman
:(

When Mexico is whiter than the US

>le offended burger

It's European propaganda

Europe has largely convinced it's citizens that America's success is do to the melting pot, just because when you observe the current slice of the US without any critical thinking, that's what you get

Doesn't help that leftists here and there are also pushing it

They usually view apes on the other side of the zoo's glass enclosure.

I like how you took the bait like a dumbass, but yeah no one is going to use that other than the couple million from your little plot of land. Meanwhile you and everyone else parts Trump pics and consumes our media, uses this website, etc.

Still irrelevant

More and more people hate the USA here, would rather ally with uncle Putin than with you idiots

hating the jewnited muttstates of mongrelica is the most natural thing an European can do

No complaints

>points to british columbia
>ginger girl
>not a gook

Fuuuuck those tan lines are so sexy.
80s thots were so damn hot.

How the fuck is Mexico more white than America?
Also
>Italians are niggers

A thread died for this

what a pathetic country of racemixing mongrel kike slaves

>slavs having fun
German thinks it's an insult
You're all robots little kraut.

You have to go back

It's say Paris on the board retard.

this is the present and future of kikemerica
and it's beautiful

The fact that you have that webm saved on your computer tells us everything we need to know regarding your fetishes, Luigi. We all know Italian girls are the second biggest mudsharks in the world, second only to Swedish women. If men ran your society as opposed to women, you would be torpedoing these refugee boats full of nogs coming from Africa right now. Instead you send your coast guard out to rescue, feed, and house them, all while you ethnic Italians barely eke out a 1.4 birthrate.

cry more mongrel subhuman

Every Italian is a nigger.
This is how I always imagined nigtalians.
>dark skin
>black hair
>olive oil on body
>ludicrous politics
>selfish
>pretty, thin daughter with witch and bitch vibe
>fat ugly mother
>momma-mia.jpg

Oh shit man, you were serious?
>Meanwhile you and everyone else parts Trump pics and consumes our media, uses this website, etc.

So, the original European cultures that brought forth your 200yo joke of a country are now guilty of cultural appropriation? What an absolute nigger you are my friend

lol what?

We almost don't have black people in France. Immigrants are mostly Arabs.

its great

I'm happy for the Americans
Old racist John will have brown grandchildren

seething