Been with 3 women the last 5 years

>been with 3 women the last 5 years
>all of them has been in over 10 relationships
>all of them party at least once a month
>all of them are active on facebook and other social sites

I seriously hate Western women so fucking much.

They are just having fun. It's a phase young women go through. Instead of complaining, try being more hi-energy and showing some respect.

Did you guys switch proxies or something? Wtf.

Respecc wahmen

They've probably all been fucked by niggers

Imagine the specific perverted stuff they've been doing

Good luck with that ;)

> 3 women
> not 1 woman
Found the problem.

shouldn't your flags be switched ?

>all of them party at least once a month
boring

This lel

This is what you'd call "conventional wisdom"

Everyone is fucking like rabbits, so join the party!

Well, no...

When a woman fucks lots of guys, it stops being a pair-bonding thing and becomes as pointless as shaking hands.

Girls who fuck lots of guys are unable to emotionally bond to the guy they marry. They know they are marrying a meal ticket, that's all.

This is part of the reason why they only want to settle with a rich guy. There is no other reason for them to commit. They can buy their own homes and cars, and sex is just a trip to any local bar.

Men are only needed for income/social climbing, so only the absolute top tier guys are wanted anymore.

When you know they've done the cock carousel, never commit.

>Party once a month
Watch out there Sven you might brake your funny bone .

Implying any of those women were actually a good match for user

>is a slut fucking other sluts
>surprised when he knows a bunch of sluts
Go clean your room. You'll find better women once you are a better man. Then learn the hell to commit.

>Let me guess you want a chink wife

Fuck off you little bitch be commanding in your relationships

YES, SLAY! Tiny dick whitebois need to MAN UP and COMMIT, or we white women are going BLACK and NOT COMING BACK!

lmao that video is hilarious

>respect women
this needs to be incessantly repeated because women do not earn respect through their actions

ive been with a dozen or so women since i turned 20. not a big deal to me. met my fiance, never asked how many men shed slept with. didn't care. she had no STD's, no previous child, and was very good in bed and obedient. beyond this i simply can't be bothered to care.

R E S P E C C D A F U C K I N G Q U E N

This whole fucking thread is filled with whiteknights respeccting the heck out of hwuhite wahmen

I regularly have girls in bed who complain about their boyfriend who's like OP

Learn to take advantage of this and never expect them to amount to anything more while getting ready to leave them the moment they become too much baggage or decline. AK

AKA learn to stop being a fucking beta and be a Chad

>mfw I'll be arranged with a fair skinned virgin qt with a handsome dowry.

Really sucks to be you OP.

>meet average looking nice girl
>sleep with her after a few dates
>you’re the 15th guy I’ve been with this year
>go get tested one week later

I honestly felt bad for her. I could tell she really wanted a relationship but she just had sex with people to make her less lonely.

so do something about it faggot

>huge slut
>single mother
>entitled welfare queen
>nasty bitch "s a s s y"
>lazy parasite
RESPECT MUH VAGINA

>she just had sex with people to make her less lonely.

That's sad, is the whole west like that?

Big if true

Mostly women from bigger cities, but you can find them anywhere, yes.

Chegg'd for makin me thonk

I kind of think so. They think sex is a way to get a guy interested but then they get stuck in a viscous cycle of just having sex and never a relationship. Then they get it stuck in their head that they’re only good for sex. The ironic part is that their market value decreases with every guy they sleep with so it’s a case of diminishing returns.

>JUICY IF TRÜ

This saddens me bruh, you all mock us Indians of being filthy and poor but I may tell you user. deep inside we all are happy.
I sometimes feel I'm blessed to be born in such a lovely nation desu.

>diminishing returns
That's right.
What Univ.?

>that pic

>showing some respect.
They don't even respect themselves, though. Why should mean bear all the effort here?

women here are also turning roasties following examples of western whores, specially upper and upper-middle class women.

>Euro
>Atheist
>Whiny faggot

Man up, study hard, worship God; and be blessed with a hard working nice Christian woman who wants you and you alone.

You don't deserve a good woman, you're a whiny little bitch.

at least your women aren't fat hulking ogre looking pieces of shit

Only one roastie fooled me. 33 and professional. Great sex for two weeks, then she tells me she "went crazy" after high school and cannot count the guys she banged.

Ended it right there.

Got tested. No diseases.

same except they were in less relationships. I have given up on love.

How to dodge a bullet 101

It was't always like this.

Its honestly just depressing at this point. Dick mileage on girls is way too high, can't browse this thread anymore, getting blackpilled again

looks like youre not much better than them, manwhore

Women can whatever the fuck they want just like men but it should be mandatory to tell them that no man is gonna "man up" to a hoe

Then stop fucking them you stupid idiot. Now they've had over 11 relationships and are even more jaded because you just needed to get your dick wet sooo badly.

REPENT, YOU LOT OF WEAK LITTLE BOYS.

You don't even try to make yourself a man before trying to get women. You throw yourselves out like meat to the hyenas and then complain that you're being torn apart by cackling dogs with diseases.

Why don't you man the fuck up, get your values straight and have some principles for once.

A) refrain from sex until marriage
B) date for the purpose of a long term relationship based around the family unit
C) put yourself in situations where meeting a principled woman is more likely, ie. CHURCH!

The sooner you dumb motherfuckers realize that the Saved Pill is the path toward the light the quicker you'll abandon your pathetic worldview where things ought to be just perfect for you to walk into ("I should just start dating and meet the love of my life!!")

You people fucking disgust me!

i ve had the same experience,more or less
my mother is friends with a 19yo chick,blonde,big tits,pretty enough face,good body
shes very good friends with her mother but her daughter uses my mom as a confident,she tells her everything she cant tell her own mom
she also uses her visits as ways of being able to smoke without her parents knowing
anyways,she s a complete slut
whenever she fucks someone new she tells my mom,and of course my mom tells me
i think she just feels the need to get this stuff off her soul,but still
shes been telling my mom that the only reason that she fucks so many dudes is because shes looking for a real relationship and because shes very lonely
i personally cant blame her for wanting that,but i can blame her for her stupidity
turns out,all the dudes shes been with so far have only wanted to bone her and then dumped her after
she even got herpes from one
i feel pretty sad about her,she could have been a very good wife/partner,but for me shes no more than used goods,someone to pump and dump
i guess its only because i know all these things about her that i think this way,but i still feel bad for the bastard that will end up marrying her

Sup Forums in general are a bunch of (white) woman worshippers. White knighting for sluts should be expected.

Let us know when she fucks jamal and takes half your shit

>a phase
True.
Then they hit 30 years of age and they're in the suicide phase.

I guess there are some advantages to street shitting huh

DEEP INSIDE WE ARE ALL HAPPY TO SEE POOP ALL OVER THE STREETS AND PAJEET RAPING AND MURDERING MY 5TH ARRANGED MARRIED WIFE. LOLOLOLOL POO IN LOO

>Superpower soon.

>3 women the last 5 years
You are the problem

Oh shit watch out

>dont breed goyim
sure thing bitter mutt beta

yes goym they are just having fun stop being so misogynistic let them have their fun and let them fuck 1000 chads don't worry once they turn 40 and are all used up they will be ready to settle down with a nice guy like you then you can become a nice beta provider for them and maybe they will even have sex with you once every few months and once they shit out a couple of kids they'll divorce your ass and take everything you own and you'll get to work for the rest of your life for them

>having fun
is a nigger thing
White people have wisdom.

I got roasted like that before.
After I first slept with her, she tells me right after that she slept with a dozen other dudes.
She was hot, but an extremely insecure, sad, lonely person who sought validation through random dick.

I should have known better but I got toasted by another one who wouldn't have sex until several weeks of dating. I mistakenly thought she was being respectful by being patient. Boy was I fucking wrong, her stories came out like a fire hose and it made the first girl seem like a virgin in comparison, and it came out that she was cheating on her bf with me.

Been blackpilled too many times and reading these threads gives me depressing fucking reminders.

I could imagine settling down with a roastie if she was amazing in her other qualities, but mostly they are bluepilled sjw herd-following single moms.

23 people. I know that ass.

SOON

this.
Men complaining about whores, yet they are man-whores themselfes.

then beg god for ur children to be only men.

who cares how many guys a girl sleeps with before she gets with you?

i get a lot of right wing stuff about gender like that men should ultimately control society and the family and such but for some reason i just do not give a shit if the woman im with has slept with a bunch of guys before me

Serbia blue back again

>i get a lot of right wing stuff about gender like that men should ultimately control society and the family and such but for some reason i just do not give a shit if the woman im with has slept with a bunch of guys before me

Cuck.

White women turned into hazardous waste disease pool from fucking everything that has a dick

It's not one of those things where we have to assume responsibility, or are even able. The problem is outside of our control.

checked and kek'd

>who cares how many guys a girl sleeps with before she gets with you?
I care, because she will most likely not be able to emotionally bond, if she had previous partners. She might have bad experience from abusive relationship, which you will have to deal with, once you live with her. She WILL compare you to others and the risk she will find you unattractive is much higher. Another risk is, that your children won't be 100% yours, IF telegony and/or microchimerism is true.

Anyways, promiscuis women are disgusting, since their behaviour tells something about their mindset - they wouldn't make good wifes, nor mothers.

>i just do not give a shit if the woman im with has slept with a bunch of guys before me
It's similar to cuckoldry. First different guys fuck your Girl in all her available holes and cum on her body, then you kiss her and tell her how much you love her. She is damaged goods. Spot on.

I have been there

>The problem is outside of our control.
Why do you think so?
Of course you can control yourself. And if you control yourself, which means you behave right, you can change society, since you are a part of it. It's nothing that will change from one day to another, but it's a development which takes years.

true
then they hit the 30+ suicide phase when no one wants them anymore and it's no longer cute to act like a 20 year old alcoholic moron.

>I seriously hate Western women so fucking much.
Its ok lovely user, trials and tribulations.
Hold in there.

can confirm. met my wife 4 years younger than me.

no hymen no diammond sons

>White women
Nah bruv, is all women apart form Asians and Cooliman.

>who cares how many guys a girl sleeps with before she gets with you?
Me

>herpes
>HPV
>AIDS
>syphilis
>hepatitis
>parasites
>diseases that infect by blood in general

that's unironically impressive

>live in small, poorish white majority town of 6,000
>**literally** have not met a woman my age (25) that isn't decked out in tattoos, does hard drugs, has a kid, or all of the above
>the slightly younger ones are almost all heading down the same path
>only few datable chicks I've found have boyfriends
>have to travel to the nearest 2 cities to even have a chance of seeing a decent female
>most of them are also party animals in college or are so self-obsessed they can't carry on a normal conversation without their phone in their face

To have an engaging conversation I have to talk to 30+ most of the time. Technology and women's rights were a mistake.

member to always respec wimmin

>>been with 3 women the last 5 years

your a whore as well fuck face

Can someone who lives a conservative state tell me what the women are like? I'm talking deep red states like Idaho, Oklahoma, & South Carolina.

Tits or GTFO

Over ten? Lmao m8 that's nothing compared to mutt women. They probably go through ten before they hit 18

i dont even know what to think anymore, i think i will just die alone and childless. i hate this world so much.

To be fair, she has an amazing ass

i did everything in reverse

I've had sex with 8 women, 7 were virgins before they met me and the eighth was a fucking whore

guess which one is my wife

thats hilarious

The whore, since you're a degenerate yourself. A match made in hell.

ya dun goofed.

I went to a new years party and only met drug addicted sluts who have a boyfriend but openly admit to cheating on them, and they kept claiming that no one cares about anyone else and that you should just enjoy life and not worry about repurcussions and looked at me like I was crazy when I said I don't drink or smoke or do drugs.

Every other encounter has been like this, I feel like someone as straight edged as me, that cares about other human beings, even if they're a stranger, doesn't belong anymore. Nobody wants to be friends with a "party pooper" and even made fun of designated drivers for not having at least one shot.

They aren't even chasing after attractive men solely, some 40 year old fatass was getting laid and even the employees of the establishment I went to were swearing a flipping people off whenever they went to take a selfie with them.

Then they got upset when I didn't tip them for unprofessional work.

I just feel like I don't belong.

Women are creatures of circumstance.

Raise them in a society that exalty traditional conservative values as they will too.
Raise them in a society that objectifies them and makes them wear binbags over their heads and they will, and they'll even defend it too.
Raise them in a society where being a slag is fine and being a loyal housewife is unpopular and they wont.

Like children.

i know what you mean, never give up. keep seed in balls; walk the earth alone if you have too..

Self discipline is a struggle, why would you expect women to struggle for something when they dont have too?

Integrity and honour are abstractions to women,

I understand the frustration with everything except

>partying once a month

That's perfectly reasonable.

I know Sup Forums doesnt like accepting this because it voids their lack of trying but there ARE women out there who are not normie whores, if you actually left your basement and stopped being autistic fuckwads you would realize this. Oh i forgot, fat fuck neet unwashed user thinks he deserves a 9/10 virgin for some reason.

Are you retarded?