Oldest star in sky is 6,000 years old

Answer me this, atheists of Sup Forums:
The oldest star in the sky is 6,000 light years away.
The bible claims the universe is 6,000 years old.

If the universe was 14 billion years old, the oldest visible star should be 14 billion light years away and the night-sky should look practically white with all the stars. Instead, the oldest visible star is 6,000 light years away.

Now, what's harder, denying the "science" you fetishize so much, or denouncing your faggotry and not fucking men so you won't go to hell, soyboy?
space.com/24625-oldest-star-universe-discovery.html

Don't forget the 6,000,000 stars goyim!

>doesn't know what a light year is
kys mongoloid

lol, nice bait henny.

Do you not understand how light years work?

What about the phases of stars?

You're not anti-supernova are you?

It's the distance light travels in a year, you moron. Why can't we see one further, and thus, older?

Wow religion really does attract the dumbest people

I bet OP has one of those giant inbread looking heads like the banjo kid on deliverance.

At the bottom of the glass of physics is God sincerely the father of modern physics.

Oh look, the shills are back at it again with the whole Christian vs Athiests threads. These threads never fail to fill up either.

SAGE this obvious horseshit. Fucking kikes.

not an argument, fedorian

It's only 6000 years old if we actually observed it getting born. Just because the light has taken 6 thousand years to get here does not exclude that the star it came from was tens of thousands of years old when it emitted it.

>the distance of a star in light years is also how old it is in regular years
imagine being this much of a retard

>inbread head
Like this?

yea I noticed my mistake as soon as I hit send. but the bar was already going across and I couldn't stop the post.

its okay satan cant always be perfect.
these bread heads are actually pretty cool

so OP the sun is 8 light minutes away from Earth. Does that make it only 8 minutes old?

Is it even true the furthest star we can observe is only 6,000 light years away? Isnt the Milky Way much bigger than that?

At least one observed galaxy is 13-14 billion light years away.

interesting thought... radio signals travel the same speed as light and have similar properties. so that means Hitler's radio broadcasted speeches are somewhere around 80 light years away right now.

What are you on? The farthest star is much more farther.
>Shit fake facts
>Try to argue around them
>Still gets devestated when people use his fake facts
>Muh God
Kek

Please show us where the bible makes the claim that the earth is 6,000 years old.

Pro tip: you cannot

> can’t into light cone
Fag

might lightbulbs are only a fraction of a picosecond old because I just turned on the light science btfo

>oldest visible star is 6000 light years away

You just fucking killed your own argument.
>visible
>not understand that there are still things beyond visual range

Do you work for fucking shareblue too?

this thread is also about space but its better

It's in the geneologies. And in the kike calendar it is the year 5777. Although the rabbis fucked the number by a few hundred years to hide the date the messiah would come.

God stretched out the heavens like a scroll.

>22It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

From the very first verse of Genesis, the Bible is concerned with giving a factual account of how God has interacted with the earth. This means that it must give historically accurate details, as well as being theologically accurate. What we believe about God is based on historical claims, so if the history is inaccurate, then the theology must be as well. One of the ways the biblical authors communicated that they were giving actual history is by recording lifespans, or measuring the amount of time between certain events.

We can be confident that God’s Word is accurate in its historical details as well as in what it tells us about theology.

Following the inverse square law, the strength of light will be only 1/4 as great once you are twice the distance from the source. At ten times the distance, the strength of the light would only be one hundredth as great.

Space travel is bluepilled soyboy cuck faggotry used to keep the goy a low test scifi beta bitch who watches Queer Trek and Star Bores while smoking dope and continuing to be a genetic dead end who will never reproduce.

Pull your head out of your ass and have children, Liberace.

The furthest visible star/galaxy observable is about 13B light years, if it like 6000B that you said, the stars light still haven't reach us.
Yet we can see them, thus meant the universe is older than earth.

6000 years ago, a star is born, now the light reach our planet, thats it.

The Milky Way alone is 100,000+ light years across. Even when I was a young earth creationist, I wasn't as dumb as you.