Which drugs do you use or have positive experience with?

Which drugs do you use or have positive experience with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWfJupwMbQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP

Everyone is against big pharma, but still support them with their money

youtube.com/watch?v=jWfJupwMbQk

Melatonin isn't a drug, your body produces it

Everything else in pic related is tho

Depends how you define positive experience, I guess. They're pretty much all negative over time, if you do them repetitively

LSD is positive if you do it repetitively. Same with LSA.

I smoke weed because I hate myself and get bored with being sober and then decide to stop smoking only to come back and smoke some more like 2 hours later

I have had positive experiences with asprin.

This

>LSD is positive if you do it repetitively.
If you don't get hppd, I guess.

It allowed me to form my own path and realize people will criticize you no matter what. You have to keep going and doing what you want regardless of what the others say. My goal in life is to push for my own path despite criticism.

Ibeuprofin helps me with headaches, just over the counter.
Nyquil helps me get better from flue or cold.
I smoke pot and it helps me suffer this horrible nightmare society I find myself in.
And that's it.

>My goal in life is to push for my own path despite criticism.
Do what you do, just make sure it's moving forward.

What do you think of LSA?

Lamotrigine

It's changed my life. Totally worth having to pay private practice outright and then submit the bill to insurance for about a 50% kickback. I'm not kidding or making a unibersal helfcare reference, I really think it was more than worth the money.

Caffeine and nicotine.

I also have a bottle of advil.

I don't drink, or take recreational drugs, or pain killers. I'm not a PharmaJew slave. I maintain my health with a good diet and moderate exercise, I'm the only person in my family, cousins included, who's not on 20 prescriptions a month.

I don't give a fuck what you put in your body, if it's not from the PharmaJew.

Working out and clean diet.

Correct. I don't care about the worldly definition of what I should be. The world tells me I should be this or should be that but it isn't me.

Brown-Brown, coke mixed with smokeless gun powder. Take it before boomer bingo night

diversity

i’ve never felt stronger

Modafinil. Two thumbs up

I used to smoke a lot of weed, then I started taking alot of amphetamines.

I just drink these days.

Marijuana is the best thing in the world. I am a hard core nationalist and I smoke everyday. I hate niggers, Mexicans, jews, and muslims. I smoke weed and it keeps me in the right state of mind so that anger does not lead me. I have come to terms with my hate and I manage it with Marijuana.

Anyone get bored with drugs and drinking and smoking cigs and just quit because the hassle was too large?

sativa weed