Weekly anime

When did you start watching ongoing anime? Which shows got you into watching this way?

with kill la kill. watching anime with Sup Forums is fun so I kept doing it.

It wasn't a particular show. It was just the realization that Sup Forums was mostly talking about anime that I hadn't watched yet. I think that was in autumn 2010.

With OPM in 2015.

Another fucking r thread from another fucking retard.

Never. None.

With K-On in 2009.

09 with FMAB is when I got into it consistently

This desu, kill la kill was fun as fuck, one of the few times i actively looked forward to the next episode

Kill la kill fucking sucked, worst animu I watched with Sup Forums because so many retards were taking the "based trigger" meme seriously and you couldn't criticize the show at all without massive butthurt.

Stuff like Vulvarape and Guilty Crown were much more fun because no one took any of it seriously.

FMA 2003 maybe or old ass Narito

2007 I think when I was waiting for Baccano! fansubs. Then really got into it with FMAB.

FMA:B and Sengoku Basara in spring of 09

New chapter is out

I got into anime from Sup Forums so pretty much right away. Not much to talk about here if you watch old stuff.

.hack//sign

ask me about my cobwebs

I was watching anime pretty rarely and pretty selectively for years.

But into seasonal anime got me Kino's Journey, it was just random ass anime no one ever talks about and no one remembers, maybe because it was overshadowed by FMA that was released around the same time, I dunno, so it got me thinking that if this gem of anime is so hard to find, then I'll just dedicate twenty minutes a day to some seasonal crap that might be good too.

Without this mindset I would've totally skipped anime like Flying Witch, or 3-gatsu no Lion, or, as disapointing as ending was, Flip Flappers.

And before you go "hurr durr, Kino has been having lots of threads lately" I was talking about people, not Sup Forums

I wish I could get myself out. So much good older stuff I should be watching instead. Stuck in routine.

Death Note. Someone clued me into it as it was airing, and about halfway through the series I was already in the position of waiting for fansubs to come out every week.

first show i watched as it aired was seitokai yakuindomo. been doing it since cause it feels like christmas when i get to watch the first eps of everything not knowing what to expect, and because posting on Sup Forums about the show while it airs is an added fun bonus you dont get by waiting till after the season to watch shows like how i used to do it.

>not having Sup Forums as your only source of socialization
wat r u even doing here

I really cannot remember. I think I've been watching anime since I was young enough to love.

ASAHI WA NOBORU YEAH

rec thread paranoia has gone too far