Sup Forums will defend this

all because the dad is white but don't want this dad to get a heart because he's an immigrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2018/01/24/dying-dad-of-5-gets-kidney-transplant-thanks-to-t-shirt-he-made-for-disney-world-trip/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a69c0e804d301546c7ab4ff&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Defend this Sup Forums you cant.

Why you offer to give a kidney to a stranger? Do you think he secretly offered the person a million dollars or something?

How is the US to blame for this exactly? Perhaps if you don't want such risks then maybe, just maybe, you should immigrate legally and avoid doing illegal things?

Yeah sure, it has nothing to do with him having 400 pounds, which makes giving him a new heart not worth it compared to giving it to someone who wont ruin it within 3 years again.

Article for all the doubters
fox6now.com/2018/01/24/dying-dad-of-5-gets-kidney-transplant-thanks-to-t-shirt-he-made-for-disney-world-trip/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a69c0e804d301546c7ab4ff&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

>illegal

Give him your heart if it means that much to you because I don't give a fuck about criminals

>literally stealing the organs of american citizens

What's the problem here? Someone did someone else a huge favor. Is that bad? Why?

easier to get a new kidney than a heart. Someone can choose to give you one of theirs.

I'm pretty sure that guy counts as white in burgerland.

Um..sweetie..that's my heart and I'm using it. A dead guy on the other hand isn't using his heart.

It's called empathy. You should try it some time.

The law is the law.

He would be denied even if he were a citizen for being a disgusting, irresponsible fat-body.

Why can't he get a heart transplant in Mexico? Is Mexico really sich a shithole that he'd rather die than go back?

I don't give a shit, go fuck yourself and your sister while you're at it, you retard.

Probably won’t give him a heart because he’s a giant fat fuck

What a sack of mexican lard.

I'm not a biologist but I think it is easier to give up a kidney than a heart because you have 2

Because white people won't do anything nice for Mr Mexican man but will for their fellow white people. That's why, idiot.

Can I have your kidney?

Obviously you're not using it because you won't even give your life for an illegal migrant. You're a disgusting fucking racist and a bigot

>He hasn't seen the video of Mexicans cutting each others hearts out
That's what would happen to him if he went back.

>say you need kidney
>turn around and sell it
what a fucking idiot

Then why didn't he ask a mexican?

Bait and switch thread. Fuck your obese illegals.

Then he should go back to Mexico and cut someone else’s heart out if he needs one so badly.

Non-citizens have the right to U.S. tax dollars?
Two way street.
I want free Mexican stuff.
Have them send over paid labor.
Mexico can pay for the labor and I get free workers.
Make it happen.

Not quite how it works fampai. Generally you aren't getting your kidney taken out somewhere you have to be concerned about it being sold.

guy is fat as fuck and doesnt deserve another heart over a person who actually takes care of themselves and needs it.

>because all hearts are the same and are suitable for everybody

Look how fat the immigrant is. He'd ruin the new heart within a few weeks. Kidney guy at least looks savable or like he can recover modestly easily.

People will gladly give their organs to illegal dad, but he was refused by systemic racism.

I want free tiddies. Make it happens.

immigrants should all die. Stay in your own fucking country.

>see guy with shirt
>find someone that needs a kidney
>tell them you will get them one for money
>call guy, say you know someone that needs a kidney

a crooked or corrupt doctor could do even worse with waiting lists and bumping people up for "donations"

How much can you get for a kidney?

>suddenly aztecs are incapable of removing bodily organs

why not just grow some?

I'm glad I'm not a cynical as you.

>A website compiled info from FBI and other government reports on how much different body parts have sold for on the black market. And the going rate for a kidney in the U.S. is $262,000.

Old news, shill detected

Saged

>when your blood type is quesO positive

>25th
>Old news
Sure thing, shill.

God damn, I'll sell my kidney for like $10k and a gram of dope.

This is ridiculous, he would have to get the kidney from someone the same race as him or otherwise he would run a higher risk of his body rejecting the trans-plant.

underrated

Bump to shoo the shills away

Foreigners are literally coming for your organs. White women no longer enough.

PAY

There's nothing wrong with whites looking out for whites. We need more of this.

Why didn't he live in a country where he's legal, like Mexico? What a clown, I wouldn't give the guy my toenail even if it meant saving his life.

He lives in america, as many other amerinidan descents do, if you have such large numbers of people in the US, you as non simplistic individual must assume that many country size circumstances not only encourage him to live there and get that fat, but simple forced him to get to that situation, race realism, nigers do dumb things because of low iq, mexicans live in the us, because...

Well, that's his fault.

I literally can't believe the self-proclaimed home of capitalism would refuse to do any medical procedure on a patient if they pay for it.

Hordes of Saudi Princes stop by all the time in America to get medical treatment and operations.

I'm not a medical transcriptionist, but I do know you will be denied medical procedures because you now have one kidney. Certain procedures formerly considered as routine or optional would now be considered high-risk because you chose to give up a kidney to a stranger.

finally some justice

This. The cartel rips organs out of people all the time. Surely he can find a donor in Meh-hee-co.

But race is a social construct reeeeee

>4 weeks to 1 year

That’s a big gap

your argument is so retarded that i honestly see no reason to explain why you're wrong.
tards gonna tard