Was this the most terrifying mission?

I felt like they were too strong compared to the other aliens.

Pretty much.

as in the scariest and most gruesome?

IMO as the Alien's got more OP and ridiculous I found the fighting got shittier. I didn't think it picked back up until they actually boarded the alien ship.

Scariest I would say. Frist when I read the chapter I thought everyone would die.

I miss the old man

>We will never get a full Italian mission
JUST
U
S
T

Also, how's Gantz O? I heard there's no Muscle Rider or Cherry. sounds pretty shit to me.

There is also another series called Gantz:G

But it's not finished yet

it is actually. it got axed

they were fighting them the wrong way, Reika got at least 90 points from this one.

that's the wrong mission user, unless pic not related?
wait wtf? is that why the chapters stopped coming, what happened?

Not related. Just saved it because it looked so nice, sorry user
thats sad to hear

>wtf
Fuck off

>what happened?
don't know, just knew it was axed. I stopped caring about Gantz after that the shitty phase 3. I sold all my volumes but 21-25 (Osaka arc)

Is this the Tengu mission? If so then yes.

It's the italian mission.

ah i see, all good.

looking through these arcs, the Italian mission is scary because everyone is getting BTFOd with the quickness with no end in sight, mass slaughter.

the alien ship mission is scary because of unknown civilization, loss of friends and family it seem as you watch then get captured, then you get captured and see people dead like animals, then you try and escape, etc.

i think the alien ship mission is more scary due to the creatures you see and bugs and what i said earlier. at least in the Italian one you die quick and it's statues killing you.
that sucks, i just saw something about a new gantz project too.

Then no its not the most terrifying mission, atleast to me. The tengu last bosses seemed unbeatable.

That was the only good part of gants post vampires

It could have been due to the sheer chaos and body count, but it ended too abruptly.

The Osaka mission felt a bit more hopeless because Nuri wouldn't fricking die.

I thought the start of Katastrophe was pretty good, with everyone stranded across different parts of the city and fighting their way across it to find their loved ones with no more chance of revival.

But it kind of lost focus for a while before abruptly ending.

The most terrifying? If we're talking about everyone just shitting themselves, probably the one where Kurono has to do alone, and where an alien murders everyone in his class. I think the Buddha alien mission comes close, since the final boss in that one absolutely raped everyone.

that was too short, SO GODDAMM TOO SHORT

the nurarihyon?
that fucker could be death aiming him far away

>we will never get a berserk movie with this CGI

>probably the one where Kurono has to do alone
That one was tense. It really gives the vibe that Gantz was explicitly trying to get rid of him right before the hunt started to leak into his real life..

Tae Chan was fucking unnecessary

I find it kind of baffling how an abridged Gantz spin-off got such high quality animation.

Heck they didn't even really follow the established canon to build off of.

I liked her well enough.

My only issue was that the damsel in distress arc during Katastrophe was done to death ad infinitum.

Osaka was more messed-up.
But this one looks the coolest.
Half of this manga was fucking unnecessary, specially that ending and vampires.

this, easily could choose any else for exposition

It was an interesting point in the series. I think the highlight was when they defeated the demon boss, which I think was the climax of the story to me. I wish the story wrapped up shortly after that or something.

great manga with a shitty ending and some random bullshit in the middle

It had a perfect sense of despair at the begginning, but at the end only two of them died, and everyone got hundreds of points. It could've done better, but yeah it was the most terrifying mission

Lightning alien was best bossfight

the movie was disappointing, cool animation and all but they changed so much shit around for no reason, the music was also really generic when the show music was 10/10

> the demon boss climax
That might be my favorite moment of the series as well.

The team all started out as random schmucks that were expected to be cannon fodder, but they pulled through and were willing to sacrifice their chance at freedom to give Kurono his shot at happiness after all he had done for them.

This, that fight was amazing

That, and the fight had some of the best choreography in the series. I think my other highlight was the samurai demons vs. vampires, just on pure swordfighting action though.

Tbh it was all scary and I dropped it because each fight got scarier and scarier
I was probably 11 or 12 at the time

Always felt the italy mission felt weird. Having dozens of people fighting hundreds of statues with weapons shown at points to clear them out easily makes it seem like everyone was just retarded. Osaka felt fairly hopeless but Aliens probably was the most terrifying

I actually like the ending

It's sad that I remember almost nothing from Gantz after the buddhist temple.

If anything the Italy mission should have felt far more hopeless than Osaka mission. Like if you went in knowing that you had to go through all that shit you did in the Osaka mission again but this time far worse than the last mission, there wouldn't be a container in the world that could hold all your shit.

Nah, they are pretty pathetic and weak, compared to the rest.

The only good thing about Gantz is Reika Everything else is awful.

Oku is a genius despite what some people say, not everyone can manage to give you actual terror with a manga, not even Junji Itou or similars could, but Oku made it and made it big, Oku is a modern Lovecraft.

>I felt like they were too strong compared to the other aliens.
The aliens in this mission were fast and knew how to destroy the equipment from the gantzers in a single hit, like 100% critical hits which demoralized all the teams, it was more a psychological thing than actual strength, without to mention that they were many and actually pretty strong. We can just assume but it's implied that these aliens were trying to take over the country, so they were prepared and we were not, remember that all Gantz missions happen in night, this time it was the morning which implied that the mission went horribly wrong, and it did.

outside of this one picture of reika, she was meh.

No mention of americans till osaka and those are just some guys....

UNTIL ITS TIME TO CRUSH THE MOTHERSHIP AND AMERICAN GANTZERS HAVE ALREADY WRECKED EVERYONE AND ARE LITERALLY DOING DUELS FOR GOLD WHILE COMMITTING WAR CRIMES

I have never wanted to get the flag tattooed on me more than in that moment.

>....

Reika was cool.

But she had one of the least satisfying deaths of anyone in the series. Like damn, she's a veteran that made it to the finale and you kill her off-screen?

It had the coolest archetype right after the dinosaurs.
They didn't even finish the mission properly, so I'd say yeah.

The fact that FUCKING INABA of all people went full Super Saiyan and went on a holocaust worth probably like couple hundred points, cleaning dozens of them, sub-boss/boss included, kinda ruins them, lol.

Also, did we even get the confirmation of what was the boss?
The popular consensus is David, but the fact that the transfer started, coincidentally, after Inaba killed that Huge, Ugly Dali statue is more than a little fishy.

>lol
F U C K

O F F

Naw scariest is the bubble. Just having one touch you and it's over. If it weren't for all the thousands of others that fell to it, most of the main cast wouldn't have escaped.

Yes.

Oh yeah dude. The poor guy even cut of his arm and still multiplied