Trumps tax plan only benefits the ri-

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/01/25/home-depot-bonuses/1064718001/

WHAT?! ONE THOUSAND?? A THOUSAND US AMERICAN DOLLARS??!?

As in $1 followed by three 0s?? Like, $1000?!? That's what is it?????

It's really a whole thousand!!!?? This isn't a joke?? Like, the entire thousand??? They get a whole entire thousand?!?!?

This is mindblowing. They might be able to pay off good 2% of their debt!!! Never before have a heard of such a magnificent windfall. Thank you, Mr. Trump, thank you so much, and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, low wage workers getting a $1000 bonus is actually kind of a big deal to a low wage worker. What the fuck do you expect? Them to each get 10k and a month vacation?

>gets 3 times what they earn in a week for free
fuck off kike

Gee whillackers thanks bossman, Imma sure gonna use this thousand dollars right and put one of my 4 kids 1/100th of the way through high school!

You have no concept of a living wage, and that's okay. It's not your fault that you're retarded.

This is why you fuckers are doomed to lose forever. 2020 rolls around. Let me look at the past two presidents; one (assuming I work at Home Depot, Starbucks, or Walmart) came up with a tax plan that resulted in me getting $500-$1000. The other guy made me pay a fucking fee if I didn’t have health care. What side do you think I’m fucking voting for?

Sigh... Liberals will always have something to complain about.

Crumbs for the peasants.
These fucks made billions upon billions on that deal. Shit they pay 50k a plate or more to dine with these assholes.. 1k.. that's a solid tip for valet. Masses appeased. Bring out the children!

Wow you sure are the embodiment of gibsmedat, fuck off and get a job, loser

>waaaaa waaaaa I'm not getting enough free stuff and my special snowflake of a child needs diversity classes

Dissolve all forms of currency. Make ethnostate. Spread the white seed into space. You will never win the jew game. Do as Jesus grab your whip, and get to table flipping.

You’re a fucking idiot. Just because you work at Home Depot doesn’t mean that you don’t make a living wage. The ones getting the thousand dollar bonus (20 years+) make more than the fucking management. So they’re fine, and you can bet your ass it’s going to color the way they vote next time around.

I bet all you cucks are NEETS living in your mother's basements or crybaby manginas still in college.

Fuck off and get a job and earn your cut

If your store only has less than 10 employees qualified to get said bonus--mostly full-timers (hourly and salaried)--while the rest don't get it (part-timers), it's pretty much pocket change compared to what the companies are getting. In some cases, companies fired people to give those bonuses out while they pocketed the tax breaks. It's just PR so the people didn't go out and put Jews to the flame if they not only got tax breaks but didn't "share the wealth" with them. Of course, it's their (minimum wage cucks) own fault for not finding real jobs, but making the Jews richer is always the worst of both evils. Time to start stealing back what the Jew has stolen since the Bush era. Push for more shekels to deprive the Jew of shekels they would undoubtedly use against goys.

Then don't work at fucking home depot you ass blasting retard.

>only workers with 20 years experience will receive $1,000 meanwhile regular hourly pay associates will receive $200

Such is life as a peasant

Its just like every other shit tier country especially the USA, gotta work for 20 whole years with very little discrepancies in order to obtain the Pay Cap which is essentially around 15$ per hour.

This is just another sick and twisted joke the rich are playing on the poor.

Wake the fuck up already and stop supporting these mega corporations.

Hell, Home Depot even allows wetbacks from Mexico to stand on their property looking for jobs; jobs that make way more money than you as a Native American Citizen will be making before AND after taxes.

Stop supporting these large corporations and support your local small businesses who actually want to help the community instead of fight for muh Franchise.

>Yes, low wage workers getting a $1000 bonus is actually kind of a big deal to a low wage worker.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. The bonuses would probably go to the few full-timers they had. So basically salaried managers and a handful of hourly full-timers. It's a scam. Another way of obfuscating the Bush-esque transfer of middle class wealth to the (((elites))).

How about you work for your money? This is a bonus, not a handout. People like you smell "free" money and quit their jobs, you parasite

based waaaaa poster

I ususally make 50k a year from my stock holdings without working and this year I made 125K already.

>stop supporting these mega corporations.
lol you can't. We're fucked until politicians grow the balls to stand up to them, so forever.

"one thousand dollars are crumbs"

>i-it's just crumbs!
desperate

Elitist prick.

What, you don't like more money?

Fuck off, retard.

youre right lets fo back to obama esque transfers of wealth
NO bonuses for anyone and beaners take over
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this any better than what they are offering in comparison to Walmart?

>tfw only getting $400 for my decade+ of service

At least it's a weeks pay after taxes that I get for just being employed since the W. administration.

>women get 10 weeks paid leave
>men get 6 weeks

Why are we not paying women the same as men? Well this is just one of the dozens of reasons why.

This is basically an advertising campaign to counter minimum wage raise.

When Apple announced their thousand dollar bonus for their employees that amounted to over a billion dollars that gave out that they didnt have to. Wages will increase too, you can already see this in many jobs.

exactly. It's bad enough when these non-whites I work with continuously popping out babies that make us short staffed as it is as they won't hire anyone in their absence.

>be american worker
>get $1,000 extra for nothing

>be venezuelan worker
>eat rats in the streets for sustenance

Yeah, I'd take the thousand.