How stinky is Asuka's plugsuit?

In Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0, we're met with an Asuka that is bitter, impatient and resentful. These are qualities that were prevalent in the previous films and Asuka as a whole fulfills the 'mean girl' archetype but it is in 3.0 that these points of her character are magnified wholesale. Why?

My hypothesis is that this increased aggression is a direct result of the extended time Asuka has spent in her plugsuit and the resulting odor from it.

Let's examine the facts. We know that Eva 3.0 takes place 14 years after the result of the failed Third Impact. It was during the events of Eva 2.0 that Asuka was critically injured and isolated at Nerv's headquarters. As the HQ was destroyed by the events of the climax of 2.0, we can assume Asuka was moved and resuscitated shortly after the events of said film. 14 years later and Asuka is seen wearing the exact same plugsuit she wore in Eva 2.0, albeit with hastily made repairs which shows the suit's age.

Extended promotional material from the third film reveals that during WILLE's construction of the AAA Wunder and its subsequent operations, Asuka was consistently on duty in 'ACR' (Alert Combat Readiness). This is a state similar to current day fighter pilot postings where they work and live in their flight suits, ready to pilot their aircraft and engage in combat at a moment's notice. Due to WILLE's instability in its fight against Nerv and the constant threat of attacks from Angels and other human organisations, it is plausible that Asuka has been in 'ACR' and has been wearing her Eva 2.0 plugsuit for the near total span of the 14 years between the two films. The fact that Asuka's plugsuit shows discoloration, hastily patched up holes and unique modifications means she has been wearing this same suit or an extremely extended period of time.

So what are the effects of wearing a plugsuit for years on end without change?

The first thing that starts happening when wearing clothes for a long time is the buildup of bodily oils. These oils are naturally secreted daily and we often don't notice them because we change our clothes often. Asuka on the other hand, would constantly feel sticky and oily, likely getting caught on her suit if she ever attempted to take it off. Another obvious effect is the buildup of bacteria on the inside of the suit's surface. Skin and fecal flora would likely have continuously built up and vaginal organisms would be a concern too. By the end of the 14 years, Asuka's plugsuit would have been a literal colony for hundreds of organisms.

But the most obvious effect of Asuka wearing her plugsuit for so many years that we've avoided up until now is the smell. Before we even get into natural odours, her plugsuit would smell purely as a result of how it is made. Latex and polyethylene consistently release nontoxic aerosol chemicals and rubber itself has a odor smelt even in its natural form. The buildup of these chemical releases would likely come as across as the 'new car smell' but so overwhelming you would start to get a headache and have to let the windows down. Not only does Asuka have to deal with these intense man manufactured odors, she would be constantly reminded of the smells from her own body.

The major cause of 'natural body odor' is sweat from the apocrine glands which are present in the armpits, eyelids, ears, genital areas and even breasts. With such a combat focused and stressful occupation, Asuka could be expected to sweat as much as 5 liters per hour. Professional athletes wear cotton or nylon based clothing which dissipates the sweat from the secreted areas to maintain hygiene and body temperature but Asuka would have no such freedom. As previously mentioned, her plugsuit has a latex/rubber construction, two materials which 'breathe' extremely poorly. As such, Asuka's sweat would not dissipate for an extended period of time and cling to her body for hours on end. It's important to note that sweat itself does not have an odor. The noxious smell is caused by bacteria breaking down the sweat, which Asuka certainly has plenty of.

So in summary, for the period of 14 years where she was in active combat, Asuka wore a plugsuit that was rife with bacteria, sweat and oil. She would likely be unbearably smelly to those who came near her and from this physical evidence we gain an insight into her personality in 3.0. Due to likely social rejection from her odor, Asuka closes herself off from other people, becoming constantly irritable and chaste. Her smell is perhaps so bad that she conducts the majority of communication with others through phones and digital contact as to save both parties from the awkward engagement. It's appropriate then that Asuka's best friend during these events is Mari, who likely suffers the same issues of body odor. It's evident they've bonded over these undesirable qualities and have forged a friendship based on mutual smelliness.

But perhaps the biggest supporting evidence of this theory is Asuka's change to a new plugsuit during the film. With this new suit she is free of her bacteria and smell infested garments and with fresh clothes she gains a fresh perspective. Instead of aiming to kill Rei she instead talks to her and attempts to save her life. Stinky Asuka becomes nice Asuka in such a simple change of clothes.

>Writing a huge post about worst girl

She still smells better then you.

>Asuka's plugsuit would have been a literal colony for hundreds of organisms

I want to put her used stinky suit over my head, seal it airtight with the psssshhhhhhhuutt function, and breathe her pheromones until I fucking die.

Please kill yourself. Please.

Woah, I thought this is just gonna be another lameass pasta, but after reading it all I unironically agree with everything.

Probably the only issue is how exactly is she unharmed physically by such large amount of contaminants.

Inb4 OP says suit bacteria is an angel

Why are evafags so insufferable?

>implying this isn't one of the better threads on Sup Forums right now

By what metric? Some autist blogging about some obscure reference that no-one sans evafags are going to get?

OP here, I've thought about this briefly.

While Asuka would certainly have given off a noxious smell during her 14 year experience in her plugsuit, there's inconclusive evidence to say that the organisms that grew on and inside her would be harmful to life. Skin microorganisms are part of nearly every mammal's body and in Asuka's case there's a chance she would suffer from vulgaris or inflammation of the skin where organisms ate at naturally secreted salts and fats. She'd be experiencing this every day and likely would be incredibly uncomfortable but there's many cases of small animals surviving while being quite literally coated in bacteria, it's not too far a stretch to say Asuka would survive too. The more nasty angle is vaginal organisms with yeast infections being a likely story given how confined the genitals are in a plugsuit. She may have long bouts of fevers, nausea and the overall appearance of her body may be unsightly but she could still likely operate her eva effectively.

A bonus question someone might pose is why she is so riddled with organisms in her plugsuit but her uncovered face looks fine? This is due to most skin and body organisms being fairly localized. Bacteria, by virtue of its primitive nature only has the capacity to collectively move a maximum of a few millimeters, with most moving only several nanometers. Some of the lowest density of sweat glands is found in the neck, so it's unlikely that organisms would build up there and move up to the face. In an ironic twist to how hazardous eva operations are, the most healthy part of Asuka is the least covered.

At least it's not a waifuthread

I'm not even kidding when I say that this really made me think. Good thread, OP.

Did you post this one on the fridge for Mom to congratulate you, you fuckwad? I bet you took all of a couple hours to compile this dumbass post.

Chill user, you're acting like a human hemorrhoid again.

I'll make you into a human hemmorhoid for existing you mouthbreathing shitbag. I genuinely don't care if you have a smell fetish. A thread died for a shitpost you've been dying to make all day since being cooped up in your unassuming suburban middlescool.

Nice shitpost, dude.
Unfortunately, your juvenile rage is directed at the wrong person as I am not OP.
I want to say you are baiting but, you seem genuinely hurt. Have you considered not taking a weeb imageboard so seriously today?

why are you so sour? It's like you caught a whiff of Asuka as she walked by or something

>weeb
Remove yourself.

No, I smelled a shitpost. Given I was smelling shit the post would have to be about Rei then.

Good one. You sure got me!
What happens now?

You stop posting.

Now, we both know that is simply unrealistic.

>Stinky Asuka becomes nice Asuka in such a simple change of clothes.
She was wearing a new test suit during that heart-to-heart with Misato in 2, too.

But they have 14 years to grow and move.

tl;dr?

Girl has cooties.

I got a boner, thanks OP.

Sorry i'm autistic i dont get it, wasnt she wearing the test suit when she got destroyed by shinji in 2.0?

She smells like what plugsuit would. Pretty sure she's fused with it ever since the incident. She's not a generic human that secrets sweat anymore.

So dokurosan doujins then

Stop.

How does she got the new suit then?

>Heels

Why?

i'm both impressed and concerned at how much dedication that's been put into all this

Why not?

Still plausible. The one that got into her face was already a gross skin infection to begin with.

ASUKAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Remember that threads end up on page 10 for a reason.

Like garbage threads like this being bumped? Yeah, I'm aware.

>Bacteria is an angel
That's literally the plot of 2.0 you retard

I honestly don't know if OP is a fartfag or making a scientific observation

Please, I just fapped.

Or it could just be lousy writing and lazy design.

>Doubting godnno

The average lifespan of a bacterium is around 12 hours or so. user said most move several nanometers in their lifetime. Lets say 3 nanometers, or 6 per day assuming that after the split their offspring also move in a straight line for some reason.

That's 30660 Nanometers in a straight line in 14 years, or .00003066 meters.

This has to be one of the most autistic threads I have evet seen.

I know I'm being baited but
>14 years later and Asuka is seen wearing the exact same plugsuit she wore in Eva 2.0
She was in the slutsuit during all the Bardiel incident, not the red one, so if your theory were correct she would have appeared in that one. She doesn't. We don't know how and why the red one ended up that damaged.

She wasn't entombed wearing the test suit, either, she's nude under the restraints on her life support coffin in the pillar prison.

Admit it. This show is overrated. If you watched as a kid and you feel nostalgic, that's acceptable; but if you watched this as an adult, pfHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAA

All me

Didn't she turn into LCL as a result of that? I imagine she'd just be naked when they got her out of the core

Answer: It's a Bhutanese scrimshaw slideshow. It doesn't matter.

She'd be a crazy stinky root.
Still prefer my girl Rei though.

She gets sucked to the bottom of the plug where metaphors are literal maybe. There aren't actual rules. The nerds are still seeing a body for her until they blow up.

>Those last few frames where she disintegrates
Even if she did get revived that's not a great way to go

Case in point

Can we weaponize a smelly Asuka?

Just think, a human/skunk/Eva hybrid

Well she is the stinkiest girl in the whole series

Wasn't there a Lucky Star episode about this?

I really like EVA but I now better understand why so many people despise the show/fanbase.
Shit like this jesus fucking christ.

Many of us love Eva but hate its fanbase, don't worry. It's normal.