When's the farthest in you decided to drop an anime?

When's the farthest in you decided to drop an anime?

For me it's lwa
Like now

See you on Sunday

t. Sucyfag

Dropped this like episode 18, pretty late. Kept with it cause there's some gems in there, but I can't stand the """"plot"""" of just not saying words.

In terms of percentage of episodes, it's Log Horizon S2 at 20. In terms of raw number of episodes, it's Gintama at 26.

I dropped Ergo Proxy around episode 15. I can't remember if the subbers died or what.

Dropped Utawarerumono 2 around episode 12. Had a decent start, sadly.

I Dropped Space Bros at episode 97.

Arc-V somewhere in the late 110s.

>Dropping Gintama
>Ever

Big O at episode 20

Dragon Ball Super at 67

I'm gonna get fucking CRUCIFIED for admitting this

Lunar Legend Tsukihime episode 11

Endless 8, Episode right before the loop ends

LoGH, 3 Episodes before the final climax

Scrapped Princess, episode 16

And lastly

Slayers NEXT, episode 10

Should I finish any of them?

How the fuck could you drop a show right before the last few episodes? I do this too and I hate myself for it.

>Slayers NEXT, episode 10
Wow, literally the same. I really tried too, but it is just not the same without Naga. The other characters are okay, but Lina need foil. Naga was it.

If you want to man, but I don't think you should force yourself to watch something you don't care about or enjoy.

Psycho Pass 2 after things got really weird.

Death Note, a few episodes after L died. From what I hear it goes to shit after that anyway.

Gundam IBO episode 45 I think. I was amazed at how a show with a giant robot dragon could be so fucking boring.

K - Return of Kings.
- Episode 11. Never looked back. Season 1 was great, season 2, wtf.
Humanity Has Fallen.
- Episode where robots appear and they end up in a fucking underground wasteland I believe? Never looked back. Fuck em both.

You made a good choice, though the last episode is a fucking 10/10 just for Kira getting what's coming to him.

I SHOULD have dropped it then, but I hate myself.

I went through a phase where I used to not be able to finish shows for some reason.

Did you watch missing kings movie? Season 2 was pretty shit but the movie was good

>dropping AOTY

Season 1 of K was complete dogshit so I can't even imagine it can get worse

>Kira getting what's coming to him.
you mean swimming lessons?

Ye.

I sometimes also do it to anime I love. It's the "If I don't watch the end, I can re-watch it over and over without feeling guilty" or "I don't want to get off this magical ride" stigma.

Like for instance, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Medaka Box, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Yozakura Quartet and Pani Poni Dash. I refuse to finish them so that I can rewatch them guilt free not knowing how they end.

Once the rides over, it's over. Mushishi and Spice&Wolf are anime I wish I never fucking finished though. Srsly.

It's funny, that's the exact same reason I stopped as well. NAGA?, COUCOU, NAGA?

The movies with her were fucking amazing though, gotta admit.

I dropped Naruto like 300 or 400 episodes in. It was a terrible show after a while.

Right before the Ulquiorra fight in Bleach, episode 268 I think.
I just couldn't take it anymore, shit was just bad and I heard it gets worse. The only thing that would get me to go further were the EDs.

Steins;Gate, ServantXService, Durara!!!, Occult Academy and UN-GO.

All around like episode 7 or 8.

I finished them all anyway at later dates though. I wonder if I considered them backlog worthy, or if maybe they were just anime that I wasn't in the mood for at the time? Can we have a "Gave it a second chance and actually was happy they did" thread instead?

Oh, also, I dropped DarkerThanBlack after S2 when it was confirmed he lost his powers. Like, what the fucks even the point of continuing to watch him spiral into a drunken stupor if I can't even tolerate S2?

*Humanity has Declined, rather.

Fantastic Children, episode 18

I dropped Kill la Kill at episode 22, and never looked back. God what a waste of what could have been a decent show.

I dropped LWA at like episode 9 or so
mirai nikki around episode 14 or so
re: creators at episode 5

Yuru Yuri season 3

Yowashumi pedal episode 17 or so, after they finished their training camp.
Sangatsu no Lion, after the bro of that fat guy got defeated by the guy that's sleeping? whit MC's sister.

Kill la Kill, episode 19 or 20

What do I have to do to become one of Diana's minions?

Is there an application process or something? Maybe an interview?

Hyouka, second to last episode.

Psycho pass 17

Lwa episode 7.

I watched Aldnoah's S1 and didnt bother to watch S2, I still regret dedicated so much time to it.
I watched Durarara S1, it wasnt that bad but could not stand S2, I dropped it in Ep3 or something like that.
>dropped ergo proxy
>subbers
Come the fuck on! Do you realize that ergo proxy is a complex piece and its complexity is easily lost if the fansub its flawed right?
I wont insult you tell you to change your mind, but if you EVER want to experience ergo proxy properly, at least do yourself a favor and watch it from DVD rip or a renowed fansub.

Naga is worst character though. Her younger sister is better in literally every single way without all the shitty parts.

I lost interest in Yuri On Ice at episode 8 or so.

>and didnt bother to watch S2
Consider yourself blessed, Honestly.

LWA @ 15
That one harem anime with a small breasted Rias @ 10

I forgot the rest but I dropped a lot of shit even as close as episode 11

Aria the Origination at 5
I stopped watching Girl Who Leapt Through Time halfway through.

I dropped Gosick at episode 21.

Kobayashi

One piece 60 episodes in

Top shit taste. There's plenty of good side characters in the tv series. Especially Next was superb.

I liked TRY though.

Did you watch the other aria?

Yeah. Animation was decent and short, but Natural became hard to watch halfway through once the novelty wore off. I heard Origination was the best so I pushed myself to get there but it was more of the same really.
I love the manga though.

I dropped DRRR in its last season/part at episode 4 or something
Finish Endless8

Also OP at like episode 400
Put Conan on hold 4 years ago and honestly doubt I will pick it up again

code geass 23 chapters in

Grenadier 11/12

Dropped Hinako note after 5 mins every time i attempt to rewatch

I dropped it close to ep 300

Natsume Yuinchou.
Saw all 6 seasons till recently, but it's becoming Chinese water torture. The Yaoi vibes are becoming unbearable, the animation quality has gone to shit and the resemblance of a plot vanished long ago. And it doesn't help that I never cared for that mellow faggot MC and his annoying-as-fuck sidekick. I just keep watching it because I don't want all the hours invested in it to get spoiled. But God, please let this be the last season.

Urusei Yatsura, as much as I love Lum, in the end I couldn't get past the date slapstick humour. Promises that "it will get good if you keep watching" proved to be lies.

never dropped anything

How am I supposed to give something an accurate rating if I haven't watched it the whole way through?