With multiple errors

He's a pedophile and degenerate crossdresser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sel6ldmfZQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=sel6ldmfZQI

What D&C OP don't want you to see

bump

Do you know how successful he is? He has a brand you don't have a brand. You're probably ROTC Sharia blue correct the record shill trying to tarnish his reputation. Legacy Media is after him because he has a brand is more successful and Rich than you and has hundreds of thousands of fans who will flag streams at his demand.

he stole this from nick 'the spic' fuentes

What happened to wearing a fucking shirt?

don't know, don't care. I'm going to start posting one of the latest videos of which ever e-celeb an OP makes a thread for the purpose of bashing because I know it will piss the OP off and might drive them back to their shareblue forum.

Never liked him tbhfamalam.

No idea. maybe when he grew out of satanism, he lost the horns but kept the leather. Maybe it makes him feel like a man

op is faggot

Who?

OP is a pedophile and degenerate crossdresser
You always accuse your enemies with what you are guilty of

I just find him to be quite funny honestly, that's all.

Peace out.

Same but, sometimes we must define ourselves by our enemies. Is he is under attack we should support him.

Ever since I saw those pics of him I avoid that faggot.

Are you a successful and Rich as him? Do you have a brand?

Why? Got tired of asking yourself why you still get a boner when the tranny has facial hair?

How is he a pedophile? Did i miss something?

Yeah, can someone explain?

I saw looking a bit crossdressy in a guest appearance he did and I thought he was joking around or something, what is going on there?

>He's a pedophile and degenerate crossdresser
Hi leftypol, we know what you're doing, you're not clever.

Hello shill, back to David Brock you go!

Denunciation threads are all shill/bot/slide/divide/demoralize shit.

This is why you will continue to lose elections. Shilling against some degenerate that doesn't matter.

>Alright everybody
>I find it funny that political parties throughout the western world are importing voters in a society destroying, power hungry, bid for control.
>That's alright though, democracy works as a political system
>That's about all, peace out.

Leftypol shill

No it disgusts me im anti faggotry.

If you have any self respect stop watching any e celebs. I swear it's like that episode of South Park where all the kid want to watch youtubers play video games instead of playing video games themselves. Stop getting your news from youtubers, you fucking youngsters.

He's not and has made videos denouncing Milo for even suggesting it. This is a Divide and Conquer shill.

Hey what's up spoon clank Nation, don't forget to like and subscribe. That's about all.
Peace out.

evidence?

It's his trademark.

this is accurate and probably true
op is a complete fag, not even a fag..he's some fag's fag

you mean those pics that weren't of him

>1 post by this ID
Don't fall for shill threads newfags.

Funny enough, my alt-right/WN friend recommended this guy to me for his occult videos when I mentioned my interest in those subjects. He covers these subjects more like a scholar or a historian than an actual practicing occultist, but it's a good place to start if nothing else.

):

>yet another e-celeb assassination thread
>one post by this ID
shoo shoo sharejew