North Korea seeks reunification

news.sky.com/story/north-korea-calls-for-reunification-with-south-korea-11221519
Is Bognald the greatest statesman of our times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3oijjVDBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4HgMSfoRg
youtube.com/watch?v=ILf9RsBOA6o
youtube.com/watch?v=sP-Cka71NjU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirai_(malware)
youtube.com/watch?v=6MLhEcbelM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It added that joint military drills with "outside forces" were unhelpful when better relations between North and South Korea were being sought.

It came as the North's ice hockey team - dressed in DPRK jackets - crossed the militarised border to form Korea's first-ever unified team for next month's Winter Olympics.

North and South Korea will march under one flag as the joint team competes in Pyeongchang.

The Unification Flag, which features the entire peninsula and surrounding islands in blue on a white background, was last used in 2006 at the Winter Olympics in Italy.

maybe this fat asain baby isn't so bad after all

I don't know what that fat manlet is planing, but it's not going to be good

NO!
I WANTED A GODDAMN HAPPENING!!!

Based Kim will lead the norks into the next millenium technologically while still having nuclear power and respecting his ancestors. He did good.

Another Pic of the United Korean team
North Korea is sending 22 athletes to the winter games.

Twelve of those are the ice hockey players who on Thursday arrived in the South with their coach, two support staff and other officials.

They were met by several dozen protesters who shouted slogans and held a sign demanding the beheading of North Korea leader Kim Jong Un

Kim is a fucking genius
By pulling this move in conjunction with the upcoming Olympics, he will guarantee the ultimate BTFO in modern history.
Plays poker with world central bank elite...then throws down the nuts.

He is using Trump hate to turn it into Korean love. This move will work because so many families have been torn apart and will give United Korea the atom bomb...pushing back the Japs and securing a future where Korea will not be whores to China.

The most backward country in the world will become the most technologically advanced country in the world.

SHITTTTTTTT

North Korea has been calling for reunification since 1950s. The US went to war to prevent it.

>Is Bognald the greatest statesman of our times?
No, he's a senile clown, and every living american is an inept mass of abject retardation as this thread vividly exemplifies.

>Top tier tech + nukes
Goddamn, United Korea ill be OP

That new suit looks good dho.

>wing wang ping pong
Who gives a shit what you think?

south korea is also opposed to reunification that isn't on their terms since it would wreck their economy, north korea is something like 30 times poorer than them, getting that area to modern standards would take decades to pay off

True...however: South Korea legalized crypto exchanges, the north will broker a deal to push out the central banking system in exchange for nuke tech that Unified Korea will now possess and is greatly needed to remove puppet master USA/Japan and China.
Central banking gonna die

I love Kim now....Korean Jesus is for real

They look oddly Finnish. Does the North import athletes like the USA and Europe?

Yeah, reunification under a NORK government, a worst case scenario

Yeah, unification with him as the God Emperor. No thanks.

Except North Korea is third world and South Korea is much better off and rising. Reuniting will never be on the table due to the vast economic differences alone.

Amerigoblins dont know anything about Korean history or inter-Korean relations or official DPRK rhetoric but that they don't even know that the DPRK HAS BEEN CALLING FOR NORTH SOUTH UNIFICATION SINCE 1948 is mind boggling even to me. You ZOG slave retards should be careful over there, you could create a singularity of stupidity with your single digit nigger-mestizo IQs. Do the world a favor, look up DPRK rhetoric during the Sunshine Policy of the southern ZOG puppet state

South Korea got the tech, needs to get the central bank off its back and puppet master countries from fucking shit up....Kim gonna give them nukes and as crypto was legalized in Korea...they can now take over the world.

He used Trump hate + Olympics to push the agenda...he planned that shit just right

Looks like a check mate is coming and it will be glorious

God Bless the North and South Koreans.

Peace be with you Volks.

Much of North Korea's problem come from te lack of education and industry. Imagine South Korea's companies suddenly have double the land to invest on.
Plus, SK and NK are the same ethnically, so there'll be no problems with assimilation or crime.

Why couldn't the Korean Peninsula stay under Japanese rule, fuck these retarded gooks.

Based fucking Kim. Let's see how the US media will manage to spin this one. They're shitting the bed I bet.

Shut the fuck up, weeb faggot

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
*inhales*

Is that the best you can throw at me?
I know Canada likes sucking gook cock but I didn't know it was that bad.

Eh the Germans fixed theirs

NK is just desperate, all of you that think this is 4d chess are retarded meme flaggers.

The star will gorge itself on clay

>implying trump has not been laying out the stage for world events for several decades. This was all....the art of the deal.

>HOLY SHIT THEY WANT TO REUNIFY BASED DONALD
this has literally been the agenda of both koreas since the split. the only people who don't want reunification are south korean millennials

east germany is still an underperforming shithole which gets showered in money from west germany
luckily this is going to end soon

>cryptocurrency

Time to go outside, user. Reunification means nork loses and joins the central banking cabal.

This is all thanks to Obama. Drumpf did nothing

Mongols

No this isn’t the case. North Korea will practically be a Korean Ruhr. The place is littered with tons of natural resources. It would benefit South Korea massively to adopt that much land

Time will tell burger bro.

The ball is now in Trump's court. Let us see if his admin responds to this well planned proposal. We all know the olympics is fucking bullshit...especially after it came to Monkey land and they allowed trannies to participate.

Interesting: Former Brazilian gov pulls off the most degenerate shit in world history: allow trannies to participate....then, they get rid of the commie gov....BAM...Brazil rules that parents with soychildren can seek to rectify homonal imbalances: If you want your kids to get hormone replacement to meet their mental disease, then allow parents to give their kids CORRECTIVE hormonal treatments to correct their mental illness.

Fucking timeline, I love it
I am getting that gut feeling

All hail King Kim the muttlslayer!

Think about it...South Korea just legalized crypto and Best Korea has nukes....was this a power move?

Why would he suddenly agree to cooperate with SK after threatening everybody with nukes for years? This sounds suspicious as fuck.

South Korea was also dirt poor not that long ago.

The difference between n and s Korea is like the difference between rural Chinese villages and modern Chinese cities.

South has a lot of problems like the west such as high consumer debt.

Norks providing cheap labour will work wonders for both countries.

There will need to be a hard border, albeit a porous one. Work permits or something in a transition period.

Think Brexit in reverse.

Dennis Rodman made it happen!

this is stupid why are people acting like this is a big deal now

They always wanted that. Ever hear of the Korean war?

Just now this is being reported? This information has been public for years

Sure, lots of mountains. Shitty farmland though.

They would be a beast one generation after reuniting. Koreans dont fuck around they get shit done.

Its happening bro. Its happening. The fire rises. It was not just in the US, its global.

What if the two Koreas were just playing long term 4D chess until they were advanced and powerful enough to create a formidable world player when they reunite in a surprise move?

The Americunt nigger "English" language is disgusting

This is what I've been thinking

Keep your loved ones safe

Godspeed to us all

youtube.com/watch?v=B3oijjVDBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4HgMSfoRg

Yes, niggers are disgusting swed bro.

NK is like the abusive husband that hits his wife all the time. He tells her he only does it because he loves her so much, and uses emotional manipulation to keep her from leaving him. And she always stays, because she's weak.

>third world

Daily reminder that "third world" doesn't just mean shithole - it is a Cold War term for non-Nato/Warsaw Pact.

This is a pro-US policy objective and bad news for China. Its also the Kim-regime negotiating for most favorable exile terms in China. They're position is essentially this... Extricate or exfiltrate us before we have no choice but to unify Korea into an economic powerhouse that will dog China's economic competitiveness for decades to come.

China will remove the Kim regime on favorable terms. They will install a puppet regime. Korea will not be unified.

Swedish is the worst language of the Scandinavians. And yes I’m including Finnish.

>luckily this is going to end soon
y-you're not gassing all east germans, are you hans?

That is how real Korean look like.
South Koreans are fake made by scalpel.

>Ywn own a Hi Point Glock in .40Meme and Wesson

>Is Bognald the greatest statesman of our times?
I think you meant to say Kim Jong un.

North and South Korea have been saying that for decades, it's just a mantra they repeat when they desire to back away from the brink of total annihilation. It means nothing. Anyone without the memory of a goldfish can remember the last time they said this.

I'm confused, but whatever glorious leader Kim Jong Un says

This is clearly a plan to try and undermine the US's influence on the South lol. It's so fucking obvious. Declare an end to the Korean War if you want to reunify. Why are they trying to kill their citizens who simply try to flee to the other side? This is 100% a ruse

Oh no, muh anime is in danger!

youtube.com/watch?v=ILf9RsBOA6o
Fun fact: North Korea has about the same life expectancy as the US, so technically it's not a backwards country. Plus, a huge army, huge skilled cyber army, and ballistic nuclear tech.
They do care about their own. They just choose long term strategies which work.

I don't buy this for a second, This has to be a cheap political stunt by Kim to try and play the south. It doesn't speak of any sort of political unification which could also mean 'unification' for the Olympics as North Korea puts on its big boy suit and tries to show the world it isn't a "shithole" country.

Which it clearly still is. There are a lot of fundamental problems surrounding the idea of a "peaceful" reunification of the peninsula, including which part of Korea would be most dominant. Keep in mind that the North has nuclear capabilities and that wipes out economic potential as far as I am concerned. Unless foreign powers are allowed to guarantee the safety of the South whilst talks begin and the fine print is figured out.

It's an interesting move though, I'm curious to see if it bears fruit.

>Fun fact: North Korea has about the same life expectancy as the US

Fun fact: One of the mostly robustly supported, well-researched, and most reproducible ways to make any animal live longer is to put them on a severely calorically restricted diet. Some animals experience a 50% or greater boost in lifespan when their caloric intake is reduced by up to half.

North Korea might inadvertently be running the largest human trial on long-term caloric restriction for longevity - thank you based Kim for your scientific prowess!

They aren't, you dumb fat nigger ape. Fucking niggers should be kept away from computers and do sports instead where they belong.
The CIA/NSA nigger Americunts are trying to start a war there. Korea clearly declared that their weaponry is for swaying the Americunt nigger sugardaddy away from the land. Read the original Korean news and facts, and not MSM nigger media interpretations.

I wonder, how would Korean unification under North Korea end up?

The North Korean regime has no legitimacy, it is not elected by the people. If anything, the South should be pushing its own vision on reunification, calling for free elections in the North, supporting democracy movements etc.

Doing so would help expose the fraud that is the Kim dynasty, a clique of bandits holding half a nation hostage.

This PR-trick by Kim is just another trick in the sleeve to undermine the South and diminish American influence. Any plans for reunification put forward by Kim entails him gaining influence over the free South, which is fucked up.

Interesting...so what you're saying is that the north and South Koreans have been elaborately staging a show for the the USA threatening severe conflict so that the USA would back unification thus fulfilling the long term goal of a mineral rich automised communist technocracy free of Chinese or Japanese hegemony. Interrreeeestinggg.....

imagine if during the american civil war, china or some other foreign country went into america to help a side. lel

This is good: despite sacrificing the consumer goods for the army/cyber army/health care and ballistic tech, they didn't loose much by avoiding the US fat burger and coca cola poison.

High calorie high sugar diet = poison and high healthcare costs. Only a dumb fat Americunt would be in favor of it.

Consumerism = degeneracy

>supporting democracy
u serious, have you seen what democracy does to pretty much al countries in the world? not worth it, in the midle east they open the door for megamosleem jihad now, in the east of europe opens the door for being a US or RU proxy, everywhere else is just left or right parties being corrupt as fuck.

Nothing good comes out of democracy anymore, dictators are even better choice imo, I know, sad, but ever more sad, realistic.

Fuck American influence.
youtube.com/watch?v=sP-Cka71NjU

Down with consumerism and other degeneracy.

Of course the Western / US mainstream media is already suppressing the fuck out of this story. Any other little insignificant remark made by the NK media gets immediately posted all over 100 different news sites. But hardly any news sites are reporting this story. Google search "NK reunification" in the last 24 hours. This should be major news. But theres almost zero stories about it on any any mainstream news site. Why?

>yfw korea staged the entire korean war so that one side could develop nukes undisturbed and the other could advance technology
asia belongs to korea now

> health care

That's the thing - if the entire population is on a low calorie diet, that means (1) no obesity, (2) longer lifespan despite other limiting factors on lifespan like poor nutrition or pollution, (3) no diseases of affluence like diabetes, heart disease, and so-forth which is what healthcare mainly deals with, (4) slower cancer growth, (5) extreme evolutionary pressure at population scale to deal with the environment

They very well might be breeding a new type of human over there

The Chinese and the Japanese would join in too. Heard of the cyber pearl harbor which the based Japanese pulled on the US?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirai_(malware)

youtube.com/watch?v=6MLhEcbelM0

>mass sanctions
gee i wonder why best korea is struggling so hard

Kek, if he pulls that off, my sides will definitely be out of this galaxy. The mental gymnastics of the left would enter another dimension. Sure, we have already seen them almost declare NK a helpless victim of US imperialism, but they couldn't possibly string peaceful reunification along as something bad, could they? Could they?

You're implying that the north didn't receive help (from both China and Russia) as well?

Fucking retarded leaf.

Pretty much.
Korea ain't happy that they are divided.

North/South Korea is like a 50-60 year ongoing confederate war

the south isn't really in a position to be pushing for 'democracy' now after the whole park geun hye scandal

It bunches in the back. I doubt his tailor is still alive

>Warmbier
Didn't Otto turn out to be a jew?
He and Mark Steyn look alike.

Technically...they will take over

The left would claim that Trump was aggressive and made him feel like he had to do this to avoid war. They'd also lament that North Korea is no longer Communist (I doubt the South would unify with the North and adopt their practices) because Leftists are openly Communist now and have no shame.

it was funny when all the other american news sites vilified nbc for that recent piece they did on north korea's ski resort

Both China and Russia back the North with oil and other stuff, they just do it covertly. The Americunt influence fades right in front of our eyes, and as the Americunts retreat they try to burn the wells (by trying to kill off both the North and South Koreans, as well as the Japanese).

that wasn't what was implied you idiot. the fact is that there's foreign intervention in a civil war unlike in america's civil war where only brits and nu-brits were involved

>Both China and Russia back the North with oil and other stuff, they just do it covertly
yeah i've been saying that from the beginning when the subject of sanctions was brought up. north korea has been more important to china and russia than most people think

Swedes are experts on foreign influence.

And watch Emperor Xi take control of the newly-reunified peninsula as their most vulnerable point so he can annex them as a power grab for his new great Chinese Empire.

So the Kim dynasty is just gonna abdicate from power and hand the reins over to the South Korean Parliament?

The very reason you can write freely here is a sign of a free society. The very things you take for granted, freedom of expression on this sleazy board, and living without fear of the state arresting you for your political views, is not too common around in the world.

If dictators are a much better choice, then pack your bags and leave for Syria, North Korea, Iran or some other shithole country.

Choose between the totalitarian DPRK and China or the free West.

Stop being so fucking edgy. Consumerism sucks, yes, but totalitarism isn't the answer.

They've been doing that forever. It's what the Korean War was.