Put it into savings they said

Investing is for fools they said

Any money you have saved up is now worth 10% less than before Christmas

Your savings account is an investment in USD and you’re losing your ass

You’re an idiot for hoarding money. It takes money to make money.

>Not putting your savings into a Roth IRA where it can earn 18% interested YTD like my fund where you can also withdraw the contributions you've made (not interest) with no penalty
LMAO

>Not investing everything you own in a combination of bitcoin and precious metals

There is no reason to have a savings account. Put that money you would be saving into an investment portfolio or something. Anything that makes more than less than %1 interest a year lol. I'd explain more but I need to watch my shekel count increase since the stock market is good right now.

dollar is fucked. if you are a wage slave, note you are now working for 15% less money than you did a year ago, and its only getting worse

Ill got £500 , where should I put it?

>bitcoin

How much money have you lost faggot?

>put it into savings
>puts it into index futures
O-okay.

>savings account

Only full blown retards actually keep their wealth in savings accounts.

If you're young you should keep a few months worth of expenses in a savings account and all the rest in stocks.

When recession/depression hits you will be thankful you are in cash. I think 20% of wealth should be in cash at this stage of the game no matter your age. If you are

T. No idea what interest is

Remember guys:
buy high, sell low!

dividends, sorry mr. cohen

He's American, don't bother.
He deserves to be broke.

when it all comes burning down, people will run from Kikecoin, and cash will have more purchasing power after equities plummet. For the foreseeable future Cash is king, everything else is just speculation

>not buying stocks
Im up like 30% in the past 1.5 years

basically, everyone who was right in the past was right and everyone who was wrong is an idiot and was warned

so is the dollar shitting itself again or is this just another daily happening thread
are we on the 7 year kike amnesty thing again?

I thought we were hitting a peak around 18k DOW and withdrew from the market:(
We probably haven't seen the end of it either since banks and corps are sitting on a mountain of cash...

physical assets poorfag invest in physical assets only trade in physical assets cash is and always has been a trap