DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #7 - SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/956301832741097472
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
usa.gov/elected-officials/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ
TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment
#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC NOT WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS BTFO DEM NARRITIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes to vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

BREAKING NEWS
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

RELEVANT:
twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/956301832741097472

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION (SHILLS GONNA YELL BOOMER):
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: Thread 4: Thread 5: Thread 6: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, THE TIME IS NOW, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW, CHECK THE LINKS AND CONTRIBUTE IN DIGGING. STAY ENERGIZED & OBJECTIVE ANONS. GOD SPEED, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR HELP.

MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, CALL TO RELEASE THE MEMO!
>usa.gov/elected-officials/

DONT FORGET THE DEMS THINK WE ARE RUSSIAN BOTS, SOCIAL MEDIA & TECH GIANTS ARE ALIGNED WITH THE DNC

MAP OF EVENTS

FUUUUUUUCK

DOJ HOLDOVERS DONT WANT THE MEMO RELEASED

NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED

NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED

CHAT ROOM KEY - NOT VERIFIED

MENTION OF MCCABE, DEEP STATE ACTOR

WHERE IS MCCABE?

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

SOULESS EYES CONFIRM SCARED

BREAKING NEWS

Bump!

BAMP

Bump

bumping with 2nd greatest prez.

Bump amount of slide threads is astounding

GODDAMN IT DIE BITCH DIE

Why is his reply noteworthy?

Bump fuckers. THe FBI is working overtime.

Fucking CIA/NSA niggers, what a useless agency

Sauce or GTFO -- Just looked at Breaking911 Twitter feed. Didn't see this.

Reminds me of this Mama Bush appearance.

This is no bullshit an example of what most anons here allege happens on a daily basis. Shills are out in force and they will bring this site down if they think they need to. Literally news regarding the future of our country and the sedition of gutless traitors is BREAKING on Sup Forums ffs. I learned a long time ago, never bet against Sup Forums other's on the inside are starting to learn that lesson the hard way :^) Love you guys!

I am checking, if I cannot find another source, disregard it.

I’ll hold the celebration till we get the sauce.
But damn that SC boner I get from this.
All those liberals worried about how she was eating and everything after the election.
Get you salt buckets ready gentlemen, the mines will be overflowing

So let me ask this... what is a reasonable time frame for all of this? When will Nunes' people vote to declassify? Will there be leaks prior to that? What happens after the memo is leaked? How do we convince the American people this is legit, considering the massive damage control Feinstein is working right now? How do I talk to my centrist girlfriend about this? I'm so overwhelmed with this happening.

Did Breaking911 delete the tweet?

Needless to say, HUUUUUUGE if true.

cant find anything, another user posted it last thread.... for now, I think disregard until more sources come out. I cannot find a damn thing anywhere.

Thank you F&F!
Coincidence?
AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship' PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.

Yea, but monitor. If Trump gets to replace one of the Arch Liberals on the Supreme Court -- he can do so without fearing a filibuster now -- The Left will reach never-before seen levels of panic and butthurt

PROOF HERE

Agreed

Just wanted to thank you, NavyAnon, for all you do in posting and sharing the info in these threads. You are a true patriot helping out the people of your country, and even to an extent the rest of the world too. Thank you for your time and efforts here.

>Conservatives get another judge
>The leader of the Neocon dissentors dies too
>All the top dogs on the left are implicated in the greatest political scandal of all time
>Supermajority in house and senate in 2019

It's practically fanfic at this point

It will start with the Russia thing falling square on its ass. They can't continue an investigation based on illegally obtained evidence.

To answer the user from last thread

>So let me ask this... what is a reasonable time frame for all of this?
reasonable IMO would be less than two weeks
>When will Nunes' people vote to declassify?
Good guess would be sometime next week
>Will there be leaks prior to that?
No, the document is in a SCIF, no one is so blatantly corrupt as Clinton to take devices in there anymore
>What happens after the memo is leaked?
It won’t be, therefore no worries
>How do we convince the American people this is legit, considering the massive damage control Feinstein is working right now?
The document will speak for itself, we will just act as a microphone
>How do I talk to my centrist girlfriend about this?
Redpilling those still under the sway of OP Mockingbird take time to de-brainwash. Take it like the first time you two had sex (if you have) go slow and give lots of foreplay to ease into it.
>I'm so overwhelmed with this happening.
Ummm maybe you should take a step back and breath. Def don’t talk to your GF right now till you get control, you’ll just freak her out and act like a soyim. Then she’ll dump you for being a weak hearted pussy.
Tl;dr: stop being a pussy and STFU till you control yourself.

NAVYANON is doing the Lord's work. Don't ever stop bro.

Didn't they already vote to declassify it and said it would be within five days? So hard to keep up with the crazy amount of fires roaring the past few weeks, I am not sure where everything stands.

Always user, I wont stop. Thank you for bumping and informing your self. Spread this to your friends and family, the information is vital. The great awakening must happen if we are to continue as a sovereign nation.

>literally no proof:the thread
Nothing will happen
Quit wasting your time

0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account.

share the information with her, let the facts speak for them self. Be objective and not push it hard on her, present the facts, if she is logical, she will reach the conclusion. This truly is the struggle of our life time to keep our country. Same position as our founding fathers were in, its that serious.

Holy shit Q screenshots is on Fox News?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We the media again
Also for any reporters, we are not fucking Russians you fucking traitors. Just red blooded and patriotic Americans

i can't understand why (((they))) want to target russia over Sup Forums, i speculate it's because russia is an accessible, hollywood friendly bad guy. that, and they presumably want to stump the growth of this retchid website

This. Keep in mind, these people are fighting to avoid federal prison time. They have no ethics; they will do whatever it takes to absolve themselves by any means necessary.

more & more I read, Q is proving to be legit. Shills rush to call boomer to dishearten you from even talking about it, they make no logical statement as to why you shouldn't be objective and at least look at the information. Stay aware user.

literally tons of proof faggot
>he OD on soy

exactly. They know a tall tree & short piece of rope is coming if they dont win. They are literally fighting for their lives at this point, not to keep their plan on track, but to continue to breath.

Checked and wrecked

WOW, A FUCKING LEAF....
>JUST LIKE CLOCK WORK, THESE FAGGOT SHILLS SHOW UP WHEN THREAD GAINS TRACTION.

everytime I see an image with a concise title like that I know the post should be discarded. No actual user keep shit like that organized.

>this point, not to keep their plan

100%. Their activity is seditious and will bring down not only them, but their Criminal-Empire-Under-The-Auspices-Of-Federal-Agencies as well. The fuck fuck games will come to an end. This is bigger than reputations and careers at this point; this could fundamentally erupt into chaos.

Because they could, if they got into power, prosecute every user as this board as traitors. It's an easier path than arguing against the first amendment, which Sup Forums just is a manifestation of.

wtf kind of name is Admiral?

Hahahhahahahahaha enjoy prison you libfucks

Admiral Mike Rogers

Ok, I’ll have to transcribe later. In the meantime, here are screenshots.
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018#

White phosphorus tubes?
I’m jelly

Willy Pete Masterrace

bumpety bump bump bump

Last #14

>amendment

thanks, i had forgotten this is mainly relevant to america

I just have gen2 PVS-14s, but they work and that’s all that matters.
One day I’ll have dual tubes. Hopefully before DOTR.
Have a blumpf, Navybro

CHECK THIS INFORMATION OUT, PUT THE PUZZLE PEICES TOGETHER FROM WHAT IS FACT, WHAT WE KNOW, WHY WOULD OBAMA LOGICALLY MAKE THESE MOVES, AND THEN WHAT WE ARE FINDING OUT ABOUT THE MEMO, WHAT CHAFFETZ CONFIRMS THAT ITS DEEPER THAN JUST RUSSIA COLLUSION...

WHY ARE THE DEMS GOING SO HARD IN THE PAINT ABOUT ALL THIS? BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE ON THE LINE LITERALLY. WHY WOULD OBAMA, FOR EXAMPLE, GIVE IRAN OUR MORTAL ENEMY WHO CHANTS DEATH TO AMERICA, WHY WOULD HE LOGICALLY GIVE THEM BILLIONS, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN CASH HANDED OVER FROM A CARGO PLANE???? IF YOU ARE FOR THE US, WHAT LOGICAL PERSON WOULD DO THAT? HE ISNT STUPID, WE CAN RULE THAT OUT. HE IS TRYING TO BRING THE US DOWN, SAME WITH CLINTON SELLING OFF SAP, URANIUM, ECT...

DOING GODS WORK user, THANK YOU!

>WHAT CHAFFETZ CONFIRMS

It all leads back to Obama.

Why did the DNC lie about Russia hacking them?
It's all the same shit, user. Same networks, same players.

>28 posts by this faggot shilling his own shit
The only traction you're getting is from your own salt you keep throwing under the wheels.

To establish the Russia - Trump collusion, they were not about to allow the Story of Seth Rich WHO WAS MURDERED to come out that he was the actual leaker, not Russia. It would blow their narrative and put the scope on them. Why did CrowdStrike do the investigating on the DNC servers, CrowdStrike that was financed in part by Google, Erick S. Who funded Clinton campaign. It all ties together... Why did ES just step down, timing of that to exec. order Trump signed around the same time.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY

post different reaction image or the shills will convince some autists that it's all fake and obongo dindu nuffin

So according to this, Sup Forums was wrong. It isn't the Jews.

>(((deep state))) confirmed

>implying obongo, democrats and the deep state aren't kikes

This must not stop with the FBI. Not a nice cathartic moment and keep business as usual. Just one tentacle here. But today this feels real good.

Keep fucking that chicken, you dildo.

It tltierally says that one of the goals of the NWO is to destroy Isreal you illiterate fuck.

Goddamn... I only had to hide like 30 slide threads to find a real one.