YAMI WO KIRISAKU OH DESIRE

YAMI WO KIRISAKU OH DESIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEOy4zEVFoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOAD THIS DRYER

OPEN FIRE

reminder

Okay, I giggle a little. You deserve a bump and a (You).

youtube.com/watch?v=QEOy4zEVFoU

I will never get tired of this

I'm literally going to marry Azusa.

I will never not find hilarious that the rapist was more popular and likeable than Yasu

I think you might be in the wrong thread buddy...

Delete this abomination

I dropped Umineko. Ask me anything.

Well done. Why didn't you dropped sooner?

What is the correct option?

Trick, duh.

Reminder that one of the best characters in the Vn medium will never get animated.

Feels really good.

>The witch showed her left hand was empty.
>The witch
>witch

I drooped it too. For no real reason so I feel I should go back and watch it in the future.

The question doesn't present itself as a fairytale. Witches don't exist, user.

Neither do you.

>watch
>Umineko anime

Oh, I do exist. Just because we were born from the nothingness doesn't mean that we are not real.

Shut up, witch.

Silence!

The autistic one took too long to get naked.

Magic

Say it in red or its bullshit

Sex with Erika-sama.

I was just joking, well, half joking. Obviously magic ending is best ending, but the correct answer? I feel obligated to say trick because of simply logic and honesty.
I forgot how to do it.

I enjoyed when i first watched it, tried to watch it again last year and i barely made two episodes.

>watched it
Ewww

He became memetic and popular way before we learnt how truly shitty he was. He was literally worse than Nazis. But he felt bad about what he did to Beatrice and it redeems him because we can hear him going BEATORICHEEEE

I can't do VN, its like all of the work of reading, with none of the benefits of not reading.

>>>/I/will+exist+forever+and+ever+and+you+are+a+dumb
I get what you mean. This was my first VN as well, but believe me is worth it. Just be sure to get it at the right moment. All these nerds like to overestimate the VN a little to much and some end up dissapointed, just read it for fun and leave with a very good message.

I'll take a some what OK anime, over reading a great VN any day. Even with voice-overed VN.

If i wanted to read a book, ill read a book.

Awww why I can'tdo it?
!
It was just an advice, user. You do what you think is best.
Sleep time.

Both are correct because they are the same thing.