Why does Sup Forums hate him?

Why does Sup Forums hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfiogeZTUKs
archive.is/NgGBp
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because his message was pure

Fucking Protestants are the real Jews. Kikes have their share of the blame, but they just jumped onto the progressive bandwagon post WW2. All the leftist fuckery before that - democracy, female emancipation, abolition of slavery, the US Civil War, WW1, WW2, etc (except the USSR, that was also Jews, though it was supported by the WASP US elite in the early days) was white Protestants. They invented leftism

I thought much of Sup Forums was Prussian-German nationalists.

Lutheranism being Prussia's state religion.

Should clarify, Lutheranism didn't mutate into leftism, though it influenced Nazism. The Puritans, Calvinists, Dissenters, Congregationalists etc - i.e. Anglosphere protestants - were the ones who were the ancestors of leftism

The WASP US elite in the early days referred to a specific form of evangelical Protestantism that descended from the Puritans of New England. Not just any old white Protestant.

How could you hate him?

youtube.com/watch?v=lfiogeZTUKs

Puritans were only in New England and were a subset of Anglicans who left the Church because it was too "Catholic." Puritans hardly did anything. The French invented liberalism, proto-communism, and race mixing.

Protestants and papist two sides of the same shekel ,anyone who claims otherwise is a blue pilled faggot

It's just all the reactionaries larping as orthodox christians here that circle-jerk-hate him

Catholics and Islams love to diddle the kiddies and the Pope is an Islam. They're gonna merge in to Catholislam soon. That sounds like something to Protest about.

>proto-communism
This was introduced by Puritans and other Anglo protestants in England during the Interregnum, 1650s. That was long before the French Revolution. As for the race cuckery, as far as I know it is descended from the abolitionists (think Wilberforce, Blake et al) who justified it on explicitly religious terms (we all have a soul!), as opposed to the French radicals, who would have justified it in terms of muh Reason, muh Rights of Man

>Protestants and papist two sides of the same shekel

1 post by this id sage

*protestants
instead of reactionaries

Except everything you do, we did before you and better.

archive.is/NgGBp

I agree, user. It was a specific sub-class of Anglosphere protestantism which eventually mutated into modern progressivism. But still, without Luther it wouldn't have happened.

So you're saying jesus christ is the way of the devil?
Or are you a redditfag who doesn't know the meme

Cunt piece of shit

Sola Scriptura, padre.

My nibba

>John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

because he's sending souls to hell
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Maybe or maybe not. Looking at the faggotry that periodically emerges from the Catholic church and some kind of split seems inevitable even if Luther never existed.

I don't blame him, he was right about catholic church needing the clean it's shit up

I do blame the cucks that took what he said a hundred years later and tried to start shit with it, which resulted in the thirty years war, a completely powerless HRE just waiting to get raped by the french, a completely fucked up german population that didn't recover from the thirty years war until the 1850's and last but not least produced a christian offshoot church that was even worse than the catholic church luther was complaining about

>Eight homilies against the jew
>Eight = 8
>8 = the torus of infinity and perfect design
>mfw

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
>(James 2:14-17) "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
>(James 2:26) "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead."
>(Matthew 5:16) "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
>(John 14:15) "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."
>(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Galatians 5:19-21 – Now the works of the flesh are evident which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, out bursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissentions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

he's autistic

because truth hurts and they are addicted to the pope

>t. 2 amerimutts larping as orthodox christians.

I'm sure both of you go to church every sunday.