Who else is tired of american political "happenings"?

who else is tired of american political "happenings"?

>muh memo
>lol trumps going to get impeached for this
>secret society!!1
>obama colluded with x
>wow happening democrats doing something against republicans!!

it's all fucking nothing. fuck off mutts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EuroMexico hasn't been relevant since Franco.

me. im just waiting for ww3 tier happening.

bump

How sad this irrelevant spic had to bump his own thread

Me too ... its absolutely retarded to have every 2nd thread about El Chupacabra politics.

I pretty much stopped giving a fuck when trump got elected. Unless something truly big happens, I usually no longer care.

>fuck off mutts
Kek this
America is full of fat retards and nothing else
t. On a long term job contract here
Currently in the Chicago area, whites are few and far in between. Some of the construction sites literally none if the labourers speak English at all.

T. Actual impoverished E.U. nigger

mass disinformation spread by the media, its a camouflage technique so that (((They))) can continue to subvert. It is meant to be exhausting and confusing

t. goblino

wouldnt the world improve if we gassed all Americans?

I agree. We should turn our attention to Spanish happenings.

oh wait

mate I'm not sure any Americans are left some days on the job

I wish we could ban Americans
from life too

Fag ANTIFA.

>itsafraid.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

Not all of them, maybe the 56% needs to be gassed.

how did this turn into a europe v mutt thread.

the boundaries were pretty clearly laid out in the op, the hysteria around this memo shit (aswell as all the q posts) seems totally retarded, by all means talk about it but every fucking thread reads
>HAPPENING!!!111! GET IN HERE NOW
>its a tweet saying a reporter spoke to politician in 2015 but didnt find anything interesting

I like when amerimutts get angry at any criticism at their country at all. Especially when a meme flag posts it and they go beserk and claiming you are a JIDF shill for saying that america isnt perfect. And then they still are confused why the amerimutt meme is so popular.

Americans over-hype everything. It is their way. They have military air displays for college handegg games ffs.

It isn't a meme
It's goblintown where I've been this week

yes, it is fucking annoying. Nothing ever happens and im tired of the hype.

> The White Virgin v. The Mutt Chad

I want to see this meme

our government moves slow when it's working together so it moves even slower when it's fighting itself
the libs are fucked, and i'm pretty sure ur a slaveblue kid on a VPN

>and i'm pretty sure ur a slaveblue kid on a VPN
No
You're a faggot though

>whine about american politics on website created by an american whose user base is mostly american

eurotrash banned when

Yeah man I'm sure everyone here wants to talk about Spannish politics kek

I'll defend the burgers, cause I've seen a lot more people saying they get triggered by mutt memes then burgers actually getting triggered by it

>who else is tired of american political "happenings"?
Not until this memo get's released. :^)

>Nyarlathotep is a amerimutt
I'll take that as a compliment

the thing is that americant's make a post for every irrelevant shit or conspirancies without any kind of real proof

>get's
australian education :^)

It is oddly timed and extremely Jewy.

don't know what made you think I was talking about you, but good job giving yourself away without even being accused, minimum wage slaveblue scum

>People are getting sick of endless literally nothing threads
>HE MUST BE SHAREBLUE IF HE ISN'T ON HIS KNEES SUCKING TRUMP DICK >DEMOCRATS BTFO 8 YEARS BUFFALO QUEER

Fuck I hate americans, it has been even worse since we helped elect captain golf who cucks on everything.

literally fucking nothing. nothing relevant will happen, yet americans are shouting happening happening

Me. I’m waiting for “big happenings” (collapse of the dollar/US, US declares war on North Korea or proxy war in Ukraine etc.). But, I feel I’m just wasting my time following political theatre of already Brazil tire country. And Europe (and Finland) has its own massive problems to solve.

triggered
stop being so obvious then, you bum trash losers.

el caos reptante...

Take a good hard look at your failing state fat cunt. Dollar hyperinflation is going to be best day of my life, second to 9/11, had a good chuckle and some beers with mates on that fun day.

NZ is boring as fuck isnt it ...
Anyways, I am expencting that moment too.

I was almost convinced but you failed to mention shrimp on the barbie and footie

>why you try to be edgy but your life sucks because NZ sucks

he's not even from there. look how stereotypical his writing is it's embarrassing.

>America is full of retards
>But better paying than whatever shithole I came from

It's your fault for going to Chicago of all places.

It's ruggers not footie you dumb cunt

Kek, stay jealous of my sick country while yours collapses into the ground mutts.

Our news is literally trash

>YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP SAID

>GUY TALKED TO ANOTHER GUY

>SENATOR GOLDSTEIN WANTS TO GIVE ISRAEL ONLY 10 BILLION, SENATOR STEINBERG IS FILLABLUSTERUNBLOCKING THE SHUTDOWN PROCESS UNTIL HE AGREES TO 10 FOR ISRAEL AND 2 FOR ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SUBSIDIES

>it's all fucking nothing.
THIS^

Finally! Someone makes a thread showing how absurd it is all.
>relis teh memo
>mooooler
>fusion gps

What gibberish! I have to filter them all out on a daily basis to read those good threads.

>posting on an american-made image board
>majority of users are canadian and american
>this post boils down to ''Give me attention!''

So stop discussing the political circus events! Please americans Sup Forums has become very vague because of it

sachin is spot on, its up to the users to just ignore all OPs that are clearly nothing.

i wouldnt even care about them all if they didnt say HAPPENING in every title, i click every fucking thread with HAPPENING in it

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums then you (((marrano faggot)))
Sage

Yes.
t. burger

the REAL HAPPENINGS will come from Europe such ass evicting traitors (Iceland) to killing antifa scum (Greece), now we need more organized targeting of shitskin gangs and more fucking american "deal talk"

its up to us guys

>Can't even sage properly

Amerimutts everyone.

glad you get it. it's understandable, you can't get a significant happening every day

>bumping your own thread

Why are you even interested in politics then? If this shit is annoying to you, why don't you pick up a different hobby?

what's wrong with it

UUUURRRR NAAAAUUUUGHHHHT WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Sup Forums stands for politically incorrect, not American political circus drama. The rest of the world would love to have our board back instead of being clogged up with your retarded literally nothing bullshit.

>Australian "Politics"

No one is forcing you europoor soyboy leftist faggots to be on Sup Forums. Why don't you head over to whatever leftist website is popular in your irrelevant shithole country. Lol

more shit

its all a show

haha who is the burger now.

We are world politics.

>American "education"

The mutts are a menance upon the european man, in order for our peoples to survive we must learn to ride the tiger and slay the monster of Jacob.

Why aren't you paying attention to your own country?

>I'll defend the burgers, cause I've seen a lot more people saying they get triggered by mutt memes then burgers actually getting triggered by it
Don't shatter the illusion for them