Yuzumori-san

TL's out
I don't know what the fuck

Enemy loli makes another appearance?

>another

i got a warning for posting even a reaction image that isn't Sup Forums
k

or not a warning, a janny just deleted it.
k

Jealous loli and Mimika's jealous friend should be paired off

Is this the first time we hear Yuzumori-san name? Also, does jealous loli likes Kaede or Mimika?

p sure she just hates yuzu.

So why do you think she's being a bitch? I mean at first i thought she was jealous of her being happy with someone else, but with her reaction at the end, it feels more like she just felt revulsion at her being happy. So what the hell?
It almost feels like she murdered her freaking family and she never wants to see her happy for the rest of her life or something.

I'm getting the feeling that they serve yandere juice at that elementary school or something

It does look like she hates her, but why? It seems she took it really personal.

Wouldn't a Yandere try to make the person in question only care about them? It feels more like she's trying to make her miserable there.

What kind of way is that for a grade-schooler to show aggression? That kid watches too much TV.

girls i guess.

there's certainly emotion there. It just seems coincidental with what we saw out of yuzu a while back.

I bet it's going to be something like, she wanted to be friends with her and hanged out, but at some point she did something that hurt her feelings and she figured out Yuzu was never really enjoying their time together. Or maybe she humiliated her in some way?

Maybe she once tried to get close to her and Yuzu never let her so she is really mad she was with someone else.

>Or maybe she humiliated her in some way?
This seems like a viable option for some reason.
It seems like japs like to write kids as much smarter than I ever remember being at that age.

I don't think that level of aggression just from being ignored is warranted, she must have done something that hurt her in some way.

Ignoring a crazy loli is never good.

>loli-loli kabedon

My guess is:
> Yandere loli pity and asked Yuzu to hangout with her friends
> Yandere loli friends got really close with Yuzu
> Yandere loli friends now hangout with Yuzu more than her
> Yandere loli was left out

Well this was sudden

but really, we don't have a clue.
I don't know if we ever will, the jury's still out on if this series is actually well written or not.

Author done fucked up.

well that came out of nowhere, not just this plot development, but also the tone of the scene.

>> Yandere loli friends now hangout with Yuzu more than her
They don't. Yuzumori doesn't have any friends her age.

You don't know their past, Yuzu might be popular few years ago.

And a fallout happened with that Yandere loli. That will explain why Yuzu doesn't have any friends her age at this moment.