hmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
archive.is/0hDfd
youtu.be/VS08cWZrlQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True, my wife has been happier ever since i let our black bull come over on the weekend. I still have good sex with her, but i don't have a bbc, so it's not amazing.

Either the CNN crew is even more idiotic than we suspected or they have begun trolling.

True, my wife has been happier ever since i let our black bull come over on the weekend. I still have good sex with her, but i don't have a bbc, so it's not amazing.

Archive link or fake.

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

here you go stupid faggot

archive.is/0hDfd

>(((Kerner)))
Like you even have to check

Totally normal op

I get that some people are into orgies, but why do people like this shit?

Like i said in the other thread my having a micro penis really is what makes cuckolding the right choice for me and my wife. Her bulls keep her sexually satisfied and I take care of her emotional needs.

but the bull should be black.

And you enjoy it too???

“Cuck — short for ‘cuckservative’”

They fucked up in the first paragraph, #FakeNews

why are you posting CNN on Sup Forums

All of us Canadians find it a positive experience to welcome the various Arabs and Indians and Pakis to our country by sharing our wives with them. It's the civilized thing to do.

Then we tearfully apologize to them for past transgressions we may have unknowningly inflicted up them.

>see post
>that flag
Checks out. Sorry chinamen have small peepee's.

Cuckolding is the key to a healthy relationship. If your wife is not satisfied sexually, be there financially and support her emotionally. And most importantly, let her have her bull if she wants it. Happy wife, happy life.

>Sorry chinamen have small peepee's.

Yeah that's why i never get chinese bulls or white bulls, they don't really exist.

Shut up & watch Netflix goy, the new Kangz Repoonrations season is up!

youtu.be/VS08cWZrlQA

This is just being taken advantage of while being cheated on, and being held hostage to that situation. Fuck that abuse.

RAKE ME UP
>RAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CAN'T RAKE UP
>RAKE ME UP INSIDE

RAAAKE MEEEEE

Gas the Jews.... if you know what I mean.

>Ian Kerner
"Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner

Did they posted that on kikebook?

Cuckolding is a thinking man's fetish. This kink shaming has gotten ridiculous and needs to stop already....

Gib me dat pucci wh*toid

Can't hear you over your constant irrational hatred and bigotry

This is true. I've been much happier ever since I started to fuck other women beside my gf.

You must be watching FranXX this season

Fuck this Nazi shit

Yes goy, let Mohammed and Tyrone ravage your wife's pussy. It's good for you, hehehe
stupid fucking goyim.

Glorious

"In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative"

Really makes you think

But are women ever really cucked?

>a broken clock is right twice a day, study says
I'm gonna need to update my almond drivers to process this

Getting your w*fe spitroasted by Mohammed & DaKuang is just the start of your reparations you owe the third world for all of your evil in history.

Chris Cuntlumbis alone is worth me creampieing into your w*fe & you raising my half kang Jr

I'm cummin for yo womyn weak ass saltines, what are you gonna do about it? NOTHING!

AHAHAHAHAHAHABAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJHA

Your inability to hear has no variance on you or your countries faggotry. Get AIDS nigger.

Ian (((Kerner)))

This is the worst soyboy, whenever I see his face I rage. I just rage. Fuck

do you lick the warm chunky cum out of her asshole afterwards?

No you're not jamal, you're too busy chimping out at every opportunity and robbing and killing your fellow blacks. Try again in about 100 years when you maybe catch up to whites. Mad blacks stay mad.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! CNN... Those retarded fucks will say anything.

Man, what the fuck happened to good old fashioned swinging

This is great.

We b raising warriors wh*toid, while your race plays Zelda at 30 we b killing da weak so the strong survive

Your wife will see my ancient warrior African strength when she licks my baby cream off my BBC

Whatever you say, bigot. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history. Diversity, inclusiveness, and not irrationally hating and wishing death upon people for their skin colour, religion, or sexual preferences is the societal norm now, whereas if you express your hateful nazi bullshit in public you would be fired from your job and ostracized by everyone

Ok I now realize you're larping, shame on me.

At this point CNN will defend anything the "alt-right" dislikes

Anyone notice the absence of Sweden in this thread

Enjoy AIDS you nigger faggot!!!

Um, Zelda is an award winning series and universally regarded as amazing, so yeah.... awkward.....

At this point what could Swedes possible say for themselves? They have given up completely.

; )

"Aaaahhh!!! Gay people, muslims, and people of colour exist! Aahh I irrationally hate them all for no good reason!!" - You

AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Nice conservative propaganda

Sup Forums is always right. I don't know why people deny the fact that there are anti-west jewish journalists who promote hedonism.

AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS

Every Time

Exhaust that folder of baseless right wing nonsense

Incredible

I hate to break it to you but simple facts can't be anti-Semitic

Why are you here?

What the fuck is wrong with the Jews? They're going full subversive now

I just enjoy reminding you faggots that AIDS kills. It is so perfect that nature created a disease that kills so many faggots. On top of that you faggots spread it around and ensure your own destruction.

You can pick out all the Jews from an industry and be like "look at all the Jews!" But it ignores the fact that there are other ethnicities involved. Also the fact that hey, all the Jews that managed to escape Nazism were the ones who could afford to escape. So no shit they are wealthy.

>Goy, there's a black man over there! And a couple Asians too, not just us!

(((CNN))) the the Communist News Network, the most kiked name in news.

Fuck off, jews are everywhere in every country, kiking the money and media.

sounds like you're a pussy just going with the flow because to disagree and actually stand up for your real interests would have consequences

I was thinking the same. For his sake i hope hes trying to feed the Canadian stereotype

So I have a theory regarding cucking for both men and women. In short the male sexual energy is active and the female energy is passive. There is an inherent temptation to enjoy the other side's pleasures. My view is that cucks very often vicariously experience the sexual energy of their partner. The man gets fucked through his wife. The woman fucks through her husband. What do you think?

Every. Fucking. Time.

They hate them self and get off on the humiliation

same here
we smoke weed for a couple of hours and then I watch them fuck, it's always a pleasure when I hear her cumming when she gets destroyed by that BBC, I cum buckets instantly

i surprised they didn't have the woman putting her arm around a black man? what's wrong CNN didn't you want to make it to obvious?

Im hoping my wife falls in love with our bull so she finally leaves me and I can be happy again.

>not cuck news network

To make you racist nazi fucks realize how ridiculous you are for hating a person because their skin isn't a certain colour. You need serious help

Why do you think something as natural as affinity for ones own species is hate? You do understand segregation can be peaceful and mutually beneficial? Why are you so reactionary to todays movements?

You nazi shits keep talking about how you want to KILL people for having different skin colour or sexual preference. There's nothing peaceful about what you talk about

You talk about gas chambers and ropes. That's not peaceful you dummy.

Actually most "nazis" dont want to hurt anyone. In fact it is leftists calling for destruction of whites and murder of proud whites. Nazis want segregation, something many blacks want too and something that is natural. Look at the ethnic ghettos all over the country. People naturally want segregation. That includes POC. Are you calling POC nazis too?

Seems you are a little brainwashed by some leftist marxist websites or activists. Why are you against nature? Why do you refuse to accept reality? Do you not see the benefits of natural segregation and why do you hate nature so much that you call natural things "hate"? Why so reactionary?

What is your background? Education? Social influence if I may ask?

Do you really expect a mass murder by gassing to even happen or be possible ? You do realize people here are kidding no? People want a natural order here..the fact people make these jokes is to take away propagandistic ammunition from leftists. For example the holocaust is predominantly used against nationalism and white identity for political purpose. After 100 years its perfectly okay to joke about it to remove ammunition from marxists. Sorry you dont get it but you should get used to it..

>KILL ALL DEGENERATES. RACE TRAITORS WILL BE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE!
>i-its just a prank bro....

Can't wait to pump one of these Nazi "larpers" full of lead and their last words are "but it's a prank bro".

Will laugh and smile.

You live a fantasy land if you think having a community is the same as forced segregation.

>Actually most "nazis" dont want to hurt anyone
They want to MURDER jewish people.
>black people actually want segregation
Jesus, how do you get this deluded? It blows my mind that despite all of the social progress we've made in the last century just gets ignored by people who desperately want to treat other human beings as less than equal because of their skin colour or religious beliefs

To be fair it's only shitskins that we want to gas and hang.

it's not just skin colour

I dare you. Nice larping hahahahaha

You dont need to force anyone. Most want it and the rest can be incentivized. Are you slow? I think you've spent too much time larping as an antifa clown

Go around town work a swastika flag, yelling about Jews so I can find you. Let's make this happen.

You must be ignoring all your Nazi pals comments on here and everywhere. Just kys

That's all you people fuss over. You don't even accept people who share the same political ideologies as you if their skin colour is wrong, you scoff at the idea of civic nationalism.