What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/monogatari/
galax.moe/monogatari/vid/op_18b_sodachilost.webm
youtu.be/6l4b-vHmXdU
soundcloud.com/tmabird/everybodys-circulation
youtube.com/watch?v=FJZsU2kAkfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too cute and nice not to trigger Nisio's abuse fetish up to 11.

No STR investment

Enough DEF investment though, considering the attacker broke her finger.

Got molested by her father or some shit

Math did nothing wrong.
She's just proof that the universe will just take a huge shit on your life for no reason.

Worst girl syndrome

She's jaded as fuck because Araragi was too dense to take her hints and save her when they were kids which led her to destroy herself trying to accuse him of cheating in the classroom incident, and she also reflects his flaw of ignoring the facts that are set out in plain sight. She ignored the fact that her mother was dead in the same way that he used to ignore things like "saving a vampire means humans will be killed (which was also itself part of an obvious hint that Kissshot was going to commit suicide by his hand)." She's an even bigger bitch because post-Kizu Araragi actually does notice girls in distress and stand up for them even if he can't figure out their problems. He had to rely on Cat and Sleeves because he still hadn't conquered his flaw of ignoring unpleasant, obvious facts (thus why Sleeves solved it so easily and Cat had to break away from Araragi-like thinking).

Right?

No one's worst than serpent

I actually like snek after her "arc". Still a shit but hey she's a little better now.

Snake became an incredibly entertaining character after Otori but I still hate her guts

Snek is second worst

Monkey>Spooky>snail>bat>crab>bee>doll>cat>snake>math fairy in that order

so what order do you watch the monogatari series in? order they came out in, or order of the story?

That's something weird for best girl to have.

>Monkey>Spooky>snail>bat>
A gentleman of fine taste

Release order except slip Kizu in before Nise.

Order they came out in:
galax.moe/monogatari/

Start with Katanagatari then Oremonogatari and then Bokunopicogatari.

Who's spooky?

That transfag?

Her dad abused her and her mom went nuts and brought her down with her to the point where she didn't know her mom was dead, even after her mom's body started rotting.

Yeah, that'd mess me up too.

Out. Just go.

There's a Lucky Star thread right behind this one as I write this.

Does anyone else think Sodachi looks like a non-chibi version of Kagami?

everyone is worst than snek, especially that dirty crab

She is the best character in the show and accurately depicts depression. Best written character in Monogatari.

*autistic screeching

Wait for Kizu 3 BDs before giving that advice.

She just needed a good, long, hard, and deep mathing

I get that the point was her problems were too deep seeded and personal to be solved just by someone being there for her but holy hell do I just want to give her a hug.

A hug or a kiss

Sodachi's issue was mostly the heavy abuse and developmental/emotional issues that came with it, in particular her tendency to think she is to blame for everything because she was a bad daughter. She didn't really think Araragi was particularly at fault besides being a retarded fail of a hero, but as a coping mechanism she blames him so not to blame herself. And she didn't realize her mother was dead as a very extreme denial mechanism (she was already insane) to make her seem like a good daughter.

Sodachi doesn't know anything about Araragi post class trial except whatever Hanekawa answered, so it's irrelevant what he did later to other girls for Sodachi Lost.

Tomorrow is Math's birthday by the way.

On top of that, she's not receiving some Araragi dick.

Yea, she is justified in being pissed.

Fuck, I fapped so much today.

is this series worth getting into? what am I in for?

Best lolis

Yes. Cute girls and plots that don't make sense.

I think you meant to post this.

>Araragi was too dense
Wasn't he like 5 years old?

THIS

Doll a best, although this thread is making me think that math isn't as awful as I thought.
Doll still a best, though. This is fact.

picked up

I'm glad there's at least one user to agree with me every monogatari thread.

Math only got her introduction adapted, most of her development is later in off-season. She is a real bro later.

7th grade.

Cute girls, entertaining dialogue, good music.
Also this

I liked her less after it. She just kept acting like a child.

Good to hear this.

Doll is third best, with Snail and Ougi being higher.

>Ougi
You're as gay as op.

She is still ćrazy though.

You're so close, but you're still wrong

Do you like cat girls?

>even the side characters say he should go for cat
>he picks crab instead
???

>ćrazy
Is that some kind of Slavic super-crazy?

Good, she is one of the best craziest in Monogatari.

What's your favorite OP?

galax.moe/monogatari/vid/op_18b_sodachilost.webm

maths

Orange Mint

Well, during her next arc she picks the nicest girl, takes her to an empty place and threatens her for information making herself the enemy of everyone in school. She also steals from and blackmail bitches.

Nadeko calls her a near oddity level of self-destructive personality.

Budget Tsukihi.

Why does Phoenix get so much hate?

Tsukihi or the arc? The arc was good, it saved Nise. The character is pretty good, nothing wrong with her.

Says who?

She's consistently low tier on people's lists.

> 11
spinal kek

Best opening
E
S
T

youtu.be/6l4b-vHmXdU

Tsukihi's arc is like two episodes long and Tsuhiki is barely in it. Minute for minute they practically spend more time on toothbrushes than they do on the Phoenix arc.

Probably because she's completely irrelevant outside of her arc, along with Karen. All the other characters at least have side roles throughout the rest of the series.

Meme's aside, there is no bad characters in Monogatari. People do have personal preferences like Ougi if my waifu yet she is usually in the middle or bottom of almost everyones lists, so it just matters to you.

Meme song, quite literally.

Memes don't make something bad.

>>>/reddit/

She doesn't get a lot of hate, but there are people who don't like her violent tendencies. Which is amusing, because her family members are just as violent, but they don't make as big a show of it and it's mostly slapstick anyways.

Best mashup I've found.
soundcloud.com/tmabird/everybodys-circulation

Half the people that have listened to this song don't even know what the show is about.

I think this is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=FJZsU2kAkfE

Jesus Christ the comments are autistic.

It's youtube.

Man of Taste

and that drops the quality of how the song is written and performed?
i think Sup Forumseddit is more your speed bud

He's just making an ass of himself while trying to seem "smart" by being contrarian.

How even?

He can't know kissshot would try that

Nishio hate Long hair

Nisio trolling is why. He will keep the ship tease for those two until the end of time.

I just want him to set her up with a good guy or chick already. I don't want her to end up as a pacifist version of The Boss in MGS.

She was a boring plot device until she started living in Tsukihi's room and taking after her attitude.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Kagamin?

Best gril.
Best openings.
Best everything.
Blame nisio.

Thankfully most of the adult selves have long hair again. But on the other side there will never be an old sodachi official art since VOFAN rather draw two immortal unchanged ones.

Kizu would be better with Math instead of Cat.

Math wouldn't act like a slut providing fanservice and therefore selling the movie though.