#RELEASETHEMEMO

RELEASE IT RIGHT NOW

WHY ARE THEY FUCKING AROUND?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/
twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/956300478010351617/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370614-doj-official-tells-nunes-itd-be-reckless-to-release-memo-without
youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
archive.is/y6tfF
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spoiler alert:
In the end, everyone in
America goes to prison.

nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

RELEASE THE MEMO

counter-propanda

Strzok texts are being recovered. Deep state "secret society" is being exposed.

>BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY STAND!

What's up with the Hill lately? Every story has a fox news and a CNN take.

>Brent Budowsky was an aide to former Sen. Lloyd Bentsen (D-Texas) and former Rep. Bill Alexander (D-Ark.)

Oh cool. Disregarded.

this, deep state manlets are shitting themselves right now

Is this going to lead to a nuclear false flag?

The DoJ and FBI are trying to block it.
If they don't release it now, the FBI will have time to start killing people involved.
twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/956300478010351617/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370614-doj-official-tells-nunes-itd-be-reckless-to-release-memo-without

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEELESE DA MEMEO

They need to give the FBI time to destroy all the evidence of their secret society, high treason and murders.

CCCHHHECKED

ROLL FOR DAY OF THE ROPE

>propanda
This is now a pro-panda thread

Sheiiiiitttttt

What will be the name of Trump's STAND?
inb4 THE WALL
youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I

>checked

They're not going to release it until after trump meets with mueller. There's much info that makes mueller look bad in the memo. Theyre holding it as leverage to make sure trump gets fair treatment.

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

JFK was murdered for screwing with these jokers. I worry about Pres. Trump making it through his first term with these leftist extremists popping off.

Red pandas are superior, debate me

Pro tip: you can't

For maximum impact, pleb.

>the shill

SAGE

Memo pertains: We have examined and studied it, peer reviewed it and we can say with absolute certainty, Hitler was indeed right.

Check out their editorial/contributor list, it's a mix of old conservatives vs neoconservative Jews. The hill was created as a neocon rag that tries to appeal to rub of the mill traditional conservatives.

Touch him, and the game ends. Basically how it will work.

Red pandas are literally called Lesser pandas, lesser as in not superior. You played yourself

The release of this memo will prove Seth Rich was the leaker. That's what all of this leads back to. Russia didn't hack the DNC. It was an internal source of the emails. fusionGPS had full access to 702 and they used it to spy on everyone in the DNC which is when they found communication between Seth Rich and Julian Assange. Come on that's the only logical explanation. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

Those who are pro-panda don't discriminate.
Diversity is our greatest strength.

Because the memo is bullshit.
>It's Mueller Time

Objective reality is always the direct opposite of whatever leftists think it is. So if the kike media says "Drumpfff is finished now" that means Trump is about to obliterate his opponents.

Sorry sweetie but only Russian bots want the memo released.

I heard that panda's are only horny for 7 days a year and are solitary animals, do red Panda's want to survive?

How can Russian bots ever recover?

they don't just want to survive
they want to make love

Is there a website where you can see if you're a Russian bot?

RELEASE THE PANDAS

Feelsgoodman

>dat back arch
>how you know you're hitting it right

This.

Witnessed.

You really expect fair treatment with a memo made with investigations which literally destroyed evidence?
Come on user.

>The release of this memo will prove Seth Rich was the leaker.
and guess what Seth Rich's nickname was...

It looks like Trump is kind of hands off now. His presidency allowed this to happen but I'm no longer convinced he has a big part in it.

This better be b8 faggot. Either way you wasted keks digits.

He's three steps ahead of the jokers and protected by the military.

if you've filled out a captcha here connected to a google account/using chrome, you're probably on the botlist.

TOUCH HIM AND THE GAME ENDS
By the power of Christ invested in me, we just need a reason.

Witnessed

The best thing about this is seeing his sorry ass getting beat to the point of an hero again. I can't wait!

Not sure about this logic, user. I could see them holding the memo over the heads of the DOJ and FBI as leverage to get the remaining information that FBI and DOJ has stonewalled for more than a year, but I don't see the advantage of not releasing until after Mueller/Trump Interview.

IF (and until the Memo is released, we have to emphasize "IF") the Memo shows that top FBI and DOJ officials conspired to set-up the Mueller investigation, the best play -- without doubt -- is to release the Memo now.

Ironic as fuck

Fuck that, this is now a Princess Meghan foot thread.

You are correct but it goes much deeper. Think globally, Soros and Rothschild.

They just announced that ALL the texts have been recovered after the FBI tried to delete them. IIRC thee was some suggestion that at least one placed Mueller at at least one meeting of the “secret society”. Mueller is done. Stick a fork in him.

Fuck off, Seth Rich is /ourpanda/ and this is a pro-panda board

Out of the chaos he will create magnificent order.

no matter what side he's on
civil war it is

The whole shit show is unraveling.

>Muh Hillz
K.

QUICK RUN DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

WHY HILLARY WASN'T INDICTED
archive.is/y6tfF

#ReleaseTheMemo
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK
archive.is/KdbdJ

There is only room for one half-black, half-white smelly animal in this thread

We're in a civil war now.

[LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL] if not [D4C]

Alright, alright. But if you want to know what shut down Sup Forums images, it was her pics.

For you:
#releaSETHememo

She could play the piano with those toes...

You scared baby boi?

Touche

BREAKING: Rush Limbaugh just said in last 5 minutes on his radio show that DOJ Inspector General has recovered ALL -- not just some --- ALL of the "missing" Strzok/whore Page text messages.

Box checked you corrupt faggots at the FBI and DOJ.

And to you libtards who claim the "missing email" gambit was really just a "glitch," consider that Congress has been asking the FBI/DOJ to produce these text messages FOR MONTHS. FBI/DOJ stonewalled, and then claimed they couldn't be found. Top Men at the FBI said this. Based on your theory, they said this presumably after making a reasonable effort to locate the text messages, and they had MONTHS to look for them.

Story breaks. DOJ Inspector general finds them all in 3 days. Yea, nothing to see here. Go back to sleep.

Now,

When does a bird sing?

From what i gather, they're waiting to get clearence on all supporting docs so that it can be seen in its entire context. Some info is classified, they need to remove refrences to sources, assets and methods first.

An information civil war

do not forget to thank Kek without him none of this would be possible

And they figured they were good because all these communist traitors thought Hillary would win. This makes sense. All the pieces fit for Seth Rich to be the guy.
BEST. FUCKING. TIMELINE. EVER.

because the longer they wait, the more rats that show their face.

>#releaSETHememo
much obliged

Nothing is ever deleted.

better hope there are no recordings. comey illegally records Trump on govt phone. device sync to backup. IG been watching these guys for 1 year. knows every thing done with phone down to the last keystroke.

NSA save file restore service when?

Thats part of it.

>When you accidentally ironically post the truth, metaphorically
This is some 4D linguistics, my comrade. Unless it was intentional, then it's just plain metaphorical.

Did they find Hillary’s emails in the same hiding place?

>In the end, everyone in
>America goes to prison.
America already is a prison.

What the fuck is the point of watching them for a whole year if NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN?? Somebody needs to be in jail over this shit.

Thats why Trump flew to FL so much, the white house was being renovated ie debugged.

exactly why she didnt use govt email.

Trump is an old white patriotic man with nothing to lose, nothing to lose because he's dead in less than 15 years, he cares not for shallow fragile minds who might be offended, he cares for western civilization, no Marxist virtue signaling.

People will be jailed and some executed.

That doesn't make sense. They are going to release the info, it's just a matter of time. Mueller knows that, so it's not like he can expect quid pro quo by going easy on trump. If anything it will just make Mueller desperate and grasp at the flimsiest of straws in the hopes that some minor gaff on trumps part can be discovered and exonerate the investigation.

>he cares not for shallow fragile minds who might be offended, he cares for western civilization, no Marxist virtue signaling.
idk why normies don't get it.

It's so cute how Trumpkins think Donald is the good guy in all of this. The noose is tightening. Enjoy his last days in office.

I thought it was also so she had a way to sell sensitive documents without handing off a hollowed-out coin full of microfilm
>No I can't sell those to you, that would be treason. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to log in to the server in my closet at port 1488...

would guess Trump needed time to put loyalists in key positions . we talking deep state they not going down without a fight.

That would be wild if the executed some...

Mueller is playing along, he was called out at the beginning. The memo has been known for months.

This is one shittily-written article good christ.

>somebody needs to be in jail
I'm practically pulling my hair out in frustration over here.

Name ONE country that would still have ZERO arrests one year after an ongoing coup attempt.

What the fuck are they waiting for?
>sorry goys, we can't actually arrest any of them until they FINISH their coup attempt. As long as they keep trying, we can't touch 'em

No other country on the planet would be this utterly fucked up that it can't even arrest 1 person after a whole year for crimes related to a coup attempt

These are crimes against humanity. There will be no deals.

FBI /= CIA

>people will be jailed and executed
A year later and there have been zero arrests.

I CAN'T WAIT. I warned all of you retards that Trump was a Zionist scumbag and to vote Hillary and accept the Acceleration Pill, but you didn't listen. I will bathe in your tears when Trump is thrown in prison.