Can somebody tell Earth to calm the fuck down? Also happening outside the coast of SF

Can somebody tell Earth to calm the fuck down? Also happening outside the coast of SF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IID6kJ_m260?t=25m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

g-guys?

those are all pussy quakes user
get back to us when we pass 7

>Doesn't know the frequency of 5.0M+ EQ and that these started a couple of days ago.

Come back when you have some knowledge about seismology.

Please hit norcal

Let me know when Commiefornia goes into the sea.

please obliterate socal

learn to swim!

what did kek mean by this?

In my mob-infested country M5 earthquakes usually trigger major tragedies, y'know.

Update about Cal and a new Earthquake. Oh boy, mother Earth is pretty angry.

LETS GO 10

he works in mysterious ways

so cal is gonna get hit,
the temperature variance this weekend is gonna be lit, San Andreas fault will be cooling and expanding at the same time
LA on Saturday: 77
LA on Sunday: 89
>wtf.jpeg
rest of state: high 60s
prepare for big shake

Nah, SF needs to be wiped from this planet.

Now I wonder why she's so jittery today?

Dude...... I was browsing through here last night and there was a thread that said something big was going to happen and he said most likely an earthquake. You fuckers can see the future

The kikes got Sup Forums to go along with their agenda with a shitty mspaint drawing of an anime girl.

not saying that environmentalism is bad, just that you guys are going full faggot. if you want to save earthchan then kill yourselves or go to bant because this shit is old now.

>5.whatever
I don't don't even get out of bed for that.

youtu.be/IID6kJ_m260?t=25m23s
watch his forecasts, he predicted the alaska quake, the 4 in so cal and the 6 off the coast at juan de fuca

Every earthquake is Earth-chan having an orgasm

All of this while the most powerful people on the planet are in davos. Mountain bunkers?

What's the likelihood the PNW sees the big quake?

>A 5 earthquake in the middle of nowhere

It's literally nothing

Hah. You're both fucked.

plz be happening
plz be happening
plz be happening

Don't forget "Super Moon" next Wed.
Tidal affects Earth squeezed mode 3 days before plus 3 days after.

>M7.9 in Alaska
>M5 near Ferndale

it's moving down the coast

Yellerstone gonna blow

Had a dream last week about the San Andreas fault going off. Spectacular view in the dream, can't say the same for calibros when it happens

>weebfags make earth-chan
>they lewd it
>the planet immediately wants to exterminate humanity

Makes sense

Relax, its just another planet moving beside Earth. Gravitational pull towards earth crust is to be expected.