Fucking poorfags! Why are you happy with just $1000?

Fucking poorfags! Why are you happy with just $1000?

That $1000 of crumbs...are crumbs that the Democratic party would never allow Americans to have back

That $1000 wouldn't even cover her weekly win bill. You peasants

Wine Bill

Chateau Lafite Rothschild 2009

These people are fucking oblivious holy shit. It doesn’t matter if $1000 is crumbs or not, this is the fucking point;
>2020 election
>You have 4 choices; D, R, L, or write in
>Gary Johnson is running for the 18th time so L is clearly out of the question
>You could just write in Harambe like last election, no no fuck take this one seriosuly
>Okay okay...think, what sticks out about each party?
>Well there was that time D shut down the government over illegal immigrants
>Last time around their candidate called everyone that didn’t vote for her “deplorable,” kind of rude to say to prospective voters, they never apologized for that did they?
>I mean last time I had an inkling that they didn’t care about the average person, and since Trump was elected they’ve done absolutely nothing to convince me otherwise, in fact it seems like they’ve doubled down on their disdain for the normal working class
>Trump can be kind of crude
>Oh wait, because of him I got a thousand bucks
>Yeah R this time around.

>one time sum of $1000 that lasts for maybe 1-2 bills vs actual wage increase that could give you a chance of increasing your quality of living
burrr durpp u get uh hundred durrbbbars be habply uget nething

This is how detached Pelosi is. She wouldn’t bend over to pick up a measly $1,000.

I'm glad there is another clairvoyant in the thread that can tell the future. I'm sure there will be no more benefits nor effects from this tax cut. I'm sure those investments the companies are making won't result in more jobs. Yep, this was totally a one off payment. I'm also sure that the tax cuts to the middle class won't revitalize the market at all.

In california the middle class are literally "millionaires".

1,000 dollars really isnt that much.

Especially when you consider the major amount of wealth transfer to the richer class.

Or the fact that californians are going to see double digit tax increases when housing over 750k and state income tax isn't deductible.

In fact that "1000" dollars probably actually costs them 10,000 every year from now on.

1000 is more than 0

It is a month of rent and my gasoline expense for the entire year.
I guess if I was a rich politician from California that would make me sad, but I'm not.

Dumb bitch probably thinks $1000 is the price for a gallon of milk.

When have Democrat policies caused anyone a wage increase? All they've done is cause taxes to go up.

>getting to keep $1,000 of your own money is somehow worse than not getting to keep $1,000

I'll never understand this logic.

No wonder people are leaving that hell hole of a state.

In the most expensive fucking state it’s expensive, who knew? Good thing California will always be solid blue so he doesn’t have to worry about trying to appeal to them. Instead he just ensured that the working class in swing states vote for him again because $1000 bucks is more than Obama ever gave them.

So if it's crumbs why do they need it?

All Obama did was force me to buy expensive insurance I didn't want which included coverage I didn't need, and go out of his way to pump the country full of new defendants.

Almost like California should be lowering their taxes and not depending on the federal government to subsidize their high taxes.

This sounds like a problem with california that has nothing to do with the $1,000 incentives being handed out. Thanks for adding nothing of substance to this topic.

>People who make six figures minimum to have pissing contests and argue with other adults over policies that affect millions of people talking about the value of money

Priceless. I get what our senate/congress is supposed to be doing but at this point, we can pretty much just scrap them and come up with something better. It's just old overly paid idiots disagreeing with each other because they wear different colors at this point.

They shut the government down for a week just because they couldn't come to terms on a fucking wall and keeping DACA children in the states.

California is one of the poorest states per capita now. That's how you know there can be no middle class there.

Do these people think if everyone made $80,000 that all those people would be able to live how those who currently make $80,000 live?

Not everyone is going to have a huge house and 2 cars. A person making $14 an hour can use $1000 for sure.

Nuke this state please. I apologise to the country for these retarded politicians

LOL fucking what?

Fucking pisses me off. She doesn't give a fuck about the "middle class" she's only upset because trump raised taxes on her rich ass.

>The House minority leader is the 15th-richest member of Congress. She has a minimum net worth of $29.3 million, with most of her assets in real estate. She and her husband, Paul, own an estate and vineyard in St. Helena, Calif., and commercial property in San Francisco. Her husband also owns more than $12 million in real estate holdings in San Francisco, at least $1 million in Apple stock and at least $250,000 in Facebook stock.

It's tax season and she has to fucking pay her fair share now.

>$1000 was given to working class people
>People with jobs got reduced taxes too
>Her bitching won't resonate well with the welfare population
>Nigs would still lean left, but won't care enough to go vote
>Wetankles only group left
>They got sent home though