European Interest in Texas

So, I've been thinking. Due to political and social strife and the degeneration of the American identity, the probability of a Texas secession is becoming more and more realistic within the next 25 years.

SO, with that said, how many Euro-bros would be interested Texas? Namely Españoles and also Germans and Czechs for historical and cultural reasons, and Bongs would enjoy our weather as it is pretty much exactly like Spain's except more rain between seasons, but really all Europeans.

We have our own power grid, unemployment just under 4%, and if we were our own country today we would have the 10th largest economy in the world at over $1.6 Trillion, (we give more money to the federal government than the feds give to us, ergo, we don't need their money).

Our first priority would obviously be expelling the illegal aliens from our borders and metropolitan areas (San Antonio and Houston are the biggest problems) as well as negotiating defense contracts with a European power or even South Korea/Japan, up to debate on which. (Germany makes good tanks, France, Sweden and Austria make some damn good small arms, etc.) Though we could probably build our own, tbqh. Also writing a constitution and establishing political connections and allies would be a top priority.

Obvioisly this is all hypothetical, but given the potential, who here would be interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bA1ZIyeY91E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, here's some beautiful Texan Wilderness

Wtf is this gay flag?
Where the fuck are you? Get out of my state.

Our capital building.

>germany
>france
Are you seriously suggesting that we tie our destinies to those cucked cunts?!

lol, oops

So long as I could officially be seeking asylum from the political persecution I face in my homeland, then yes, absolutely.

Yes, it was a suggestion. Nothing more. Calm yourself, friend. Who would you propose?

Yeah, I think that's the idea here. Europe, really, the EU, is getting more and more tyrannical by the day, and America is becoming more castrated, we could have a sort of clause to invite Europeans as asylum seekers.

You can hear our anthem here:

youtu.be/bA1ZIyeY91E

Honestly, if we had any kind of wilderness I'd be there now, and declaring independence.
(from Parliament, not the Queen. I think she'd be on my side).

Lol in 25 years Texas will be a Mexican colony.

Please, explain how. You really think the sad state of affairs that is the Mexican army will have a chance agaisnt us if we were to be independent? And even if they could, who would allow it? The UN? NATO? Even whatever is left of the U.S? No, that would never happen. Come on.

I wanna breed cute Texas qts with my god tier fingolian semen

That's absolutely fine. As long as you are willing to fight for Texas the way you fought the Soviets, we're cool.

Texas is part of Latin America.

I don't want Texas Secession. I love the Union and Texas too much for them to tear apart. It should be Texas' duty to do his best to save the Union

southbound35 cuckaine bump

As I said, expelling illegals would be a top priority. Importing Europeans is also the point of this thread, no? So, I don't see how this is relevant. Besides, white Mexicans, Argentines, Peruvians, Brazilians etc. are absolutely cool too as long as they come here in a legal way.

texas will save earth

>white Mexicans
Mexico's definition of 'white' is retarded. They think people with even a brownish skin tone is white

this shit thread is proof the commiefornians have already invaded and think they are texans
go back to cuckland if you want to get cucked by euros

If you lived in Texas you would not think this way.

Texas is done, it is infested with latrineos, indians and niggers.

If it secedes it will be mexican.

IT ALREADY IS!

You would be better off embracing it to separate yourselves from the USA.

You are never going to get rid of the Mexicans, they outnumber you by far.

Maybe working together you can get the niggers out, that is a more achievable goal.

Texasfags are the worst.

I know how you feel, but at this point the Union is like that girlfriend you love but you know is unhealthy for you and fucking up your life, taking your shit and forcing you to do things you don't want to do. Sometimes you have to make hard choices for the betterment of your life and the lives of those you care about. In this case I care more about Texas and Texans than making this relationship work.

They wont have to fire a shot, they are taking over right fuckign now.

HOw are you this dense?

lmao you linked the Puerto rican flag and cry for a texas sesession l m f a o

No fuck mexicans, they are not allies even against the niggers.

I do live in Texas. I was born and raised here and I know the problems we face. People like you giving up without trying and just giving in to this shit are nothing new to me.

I've tried seeing life through that lens and just couldn't live like that. Knowing how connected through history this nation and people are, the minute we break apart we're never going to come back together. I used to support the Confederate ideals but the more I read of the Founders it seems none of them would take too kindly to our Union disappearing. I don't even hate Lincoln as much anymore even though I know he did a lot of wrong, had he didn't I'm sure part of North America would have been given to France and the UK.
I just can't watch this Union die, I just couldn't live with myself knowing I have a chance, even a small one, to keep the Union intact and not take the chance.

Texan here.

I can go places and not hear English being spoken anywhere except during business transactions.

The schools are packed full of non-white trash.

Texas is so fucking done it makes me sick that people don't see it.

Without trying?

I cannot shoot the invaders myself.

It takes a group faggot, we don't and will not have it.

I've always been intrigued by an independent Texas but isn't it already too late? The place is infested with shitskins and mexifags.

Actually, I believe it is a proposed flag for the city of Austin. Definitely not the Puerto Rican flag, haha.

This
Not even joking

Russians want a fractured America which is why I'm against any sort of secession movement. Liberals would love for us to leave the union because we have such a large population and hold influence over teaching materials.

A m e r i c a n E d u c a t i o n

You are going to have a very hard time convincing lazy whites to have enough children to outbreed the Mexicans.

Mexicans have been expelling blacks from California for years, they would likely help you if you approached them as men.

I'm not suggesting you shoot them, friend. It can be done without firing a shot just as they came here without firing a shot.

Again, is this thread not about inviting Europeans? Also, how many illegal parasites do you think will want to stay once they stop getting Uncle Sam's welfare checks? Close to none, they'll either fuck off back to Mexico or they'll
go to some other shit state.

Too humid.

I feel ya, but you'd get used to it after while I'm sure. Or you could go to the pan handle, far less humid than South/East Texas.

European gigacucks are not going to be of much help, maybe South African whites.

Mexicans can go into barrio mode and stay that way.

You have to be realistic here.

Another issue is opiate addiction, what is your recommendation for that?

Move to a spic infested humid desert hellhole swamp? No thanks.

My mother's family are 4th generation Texans and they are insufferable.

Is there any other state with such an undeserved arrogant perception of itself? I've never met a Texan that doesn't love talking about Texas.

If it's so great then fucking stay there.

Dominicans would be gud compatriots. What is with Haiti anyways?

Texas, in spite of its macho bullshit, is probably the most cucked state in the union. It will never secede, it will just get overrun with mexicans while all the retard white guys drive around with "come and take it stickers" on their giant pickups, what a joke

panamajáck makes some good points

We legitimately would be, but we suffer from enough brain drain as it is. We need to restrict emigration because we tend to lose our best scientists and doctors.

I think we could do a national alliance.

The Haitian problem is the result of the US propped up government, which is too weak to deal with them.

Basically the way the USA has not allowed the Texans to remove taco, the USA has not allowed us to remove dirt cookie.

Both Texas and the Dominican Republic are victims of yankee imperialism.

This. They are all idiots.

"We wuz an independent country duh alamo durrr go horns! Hold up while we all move to Colorado, Montana and Idaho to escape our humid cesspit and tell you about how great it is"

Actually they would. If we can get even JUST a million European refugees (out of all of the European countries this would not be difficult), who would most likely be conservative if they're escaping Europe, to divide themselves into our metropolitan areas, they would sway local and state elections tremendously which would give us more leverage in the house. Also, if a million Europeans came to our cities it would encourage whites from rural areas and other parts of the U.S to move to the cities aswell, further improving the political situation. And if whites fill the cities this will push illegals out, effectively gentrifying our urban areas.

Truth

I have to disagree with you on this one.

Maybe Slavs, but Western European have become so pathetically weak and dependent on the state that they really do seem hopeless.

If anything they will weaken your nation, not make it stronger.

We need more whites here too, but the right kind.

I am thinking offer land to Rhodesians or South African farmers for us here.

We need engineers who can build us ships and tanks and war machines too.

you are so delusionall OP
texas econmay is all oil driven. your shitty boom and bust cycle.
Without the US, texas is porta rico, not england. also texes hispanic population is largrey native from before you joined the state, so good luck deporting them, and good luck having them support you deporting others on a large scale .

your divide and concour tatics wont work here dad, this isnt malysia

Nice Puerto Rican flag you got there senor!

What is your native language?

I can only refer you to

>he thinks we will secede when our state is being flooded with yankees and other foreigners every year

it's not the brown horde that threatens our independence (although they certainly don't help), it is primarily the liberal northerners and west coast fags who are loyal only to themselves in their nanny state in DC.

Texans were Yankees and Dixies before they became Texans.

english. I am dislsiyic and cant spell unless I focus alot and I dont care in bait threads. my IQ is still higher then yours son.

Don't forget all the Californians moving from San Francisco to Austin because of high tax rates... only to then vote for high tax rates at their new home.

Texas is going to be a blue state within our life time and it's going to take all those electoral votes with it. Good luck ever winning a presidential election again, Republicans.

>hey europeans who think im le 56% face le creatura incarnate
>come vote for incredibly authoritarian things in my obviously libertarian society that is meant to be more libertarian
>come vote to take my guns away, come vote to take away my rights just like how you voted away yours

>too humid

>talks about loyalty
>wants to secede from the great union
get fucking bent. Salute the US flag trader, not the texas flag

True, desu, I actually don't have a problem with other races, it's more of a culture thing. If hard working and moral mestizos are hard working and moral mestizos, great. It's really the illegal parasites I have a problem.

The USA is not even a country at this point.

We don't have a nation, a people, a language or borders.

What is their to salute?

Yeah its not exact but a cheap ripoff unoriginal.

Puerto Rico?

>An actual degenerate

People with high intelligence quotients don't feel the need to talk about it, it just shows from the way they write and respond and how they carry themselves.

I don't salute gay flags, sorry.

>texas econmay is all oil driven.

The fucking past called, said you need to update your understanding of Texas.

It has not been "oil driven" in a few decades.

Please accept my advance application, the hoards are at my door. Literally not joking, the ship is sinking few people can talk about it anymore. If you get jail time for a hate crime you're pretty fucked. Lad in the UK was killed the second he got into jail, for leaving a pack of bacon on the steps of a mosque. Dick move but not a mistake that should cost you your life.

>I will even pretend to like the Bushes if you let me in.

Those people you will have no problem expelling.

Torches and pitchforks all the way to the border.

Yeah, into part of Mexico.

True. I only put it up in case people felt we should change the flag. I don't really want to though.

Americans seem to hate Texans but at the same time want to refuse their right to independence...

As I said, we have our own power grid, and pay more in taxes to the feds than we get in return. People from failure states like Mississippi or Wyoming need our money.

Exactly. The whole south west belongs to the beans.

>like the Bushes

Haha, friend, that's not necessary. Just work hard and don't be a degenerate. We're good.

Cut the parasites loose, expel the Californians and New Yorkers.

Wage war on the niggers.

Mexicans are the biggest problem, I am of opinion you can't get rid of them with the numbers you have.

How many young white males of fighting age are there in Texas?

it has divestifed , but the current boom is all under written by the latest shale boom. so instead of 97% boom it is now 82% boom. hahahha, yeah, so independent. retards. you would still be poor without the US. all your industy was funded by out of state US investers, you dont just get to run off with it and pretend you started it on your own.
at least you arent a welfaire state. I cant stand you retards that complain about blue states like CA high taxes, when they pay more to the feds than they get which allowswelfaire states to take a lot of money from the feds and keep taxes low.

I would not like to live in a city in Texas. They're huge and unwalkable, have high crime rates and not much to do. Also they are el 38 perciento.
Rural Texas look comfy as fuck though

Well, most of the Texas National Gaurd are white. But really, I'm not looking for an armed conflict.

Bingo. Texas is as gone as Commiefornia. Its a mind set that only boomers and classical shitlib/ Alex Jones tier retards still have.

It will be inevitable.

The blacks are not going to leave without a fight, and you have to be ready to repel the USA by any means necessary, they will invade.

I understand. And yeah, especially cities like Houston and San Antonio are basically giant suburbs. But this thread is about change, so that could be on the agenda to fix.

Also, yeah, Texas rural areas are among the most beautiful.

How? You're just as irrational as a shitlib if you actually think that.

Only hipsters drink Lonestar

>hair is blonde, mustache is black

HuWhat?

I hope you are right. I would really love to see an independent Texas, however the demographic change occurring in Texas right now is pretty scary. It has become the main destination for 3rd world immigrants (legal and illegal) due to the strong economy. Yes, Houston and San Antonio are fucked, but other areas are also in serious trouble (Austin and Dallas for example). You have maybe 10 years until the California effect happens and the welfare state takes over permanently.

Wtf, fuck Euros. They will turn Texas even more blue. FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Texas doesnt allow zoning laws, becuase the big bad government shouldnt be allowed to tell you what to do on your property. which sounds great till you realize someone can open a hog rendering plant next to your house and make it worthless becuase no one wants to pay $200,000 to love next to rotting flesh. also it make things like flood management impossiable and everyone sells homes in flood plains without drainage, like you recently saw.
but mostly what no zoning laws mean is tons and tons of suburban and urban sprawl, which is why thier cites are so unlivable

No, I just don't have bloodlust. If armed conflict is your go-to and you can't possibly see any other option, then this isn't for you, friend.

You are part of Haiti