Why does anyone give this boomer bugman airtime?

why does anyone give this boomer bugman airtime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well let’s start with the fact that he’s a knowledgeable professor and published author, with a book having come out on the 23rd.

Modern millennial men lack strong father figures, especially men raised by single mothers.

Peterson provides a strong neocon father figure, would you rather they were obsessed with nigger culture instead?

>if I use the words I learned on the r_Sup Forums I can make a character assassination thread AND a slide thread all in one!

Why is there a rampant number of anti-Peterson shilling? I mean, it's always been there, but never as it has been the past few days.

Because he is coherent, stays pretty level headed and opposes Marxism and Communism. That's enough to terrify a lot of far leftists.

Why would you give anyone airtime? Why would you even watch TV if this guy already rustles your jimmies.

I have to agree with you here you LARPing soygulper.
I guess he does some good for the movement, as in making irrefutable arguments against the far left and having discussions about importance of free speech, but his "accomplishments" are blown out of the proportion so much that it's just fucking embarrassing.
Hearing about this messiah of a man who honored our pitiful world with his presence and had the courage to stand up to those sex-crazed degenerates and say: "NO, THOU SHALL'T NOT BE CALLED ZIE OR XER" is fucking pathetic.
But people need to worship somebody I guess, I don't know, maybe I'm too needy but far right having a father figure, who tells us to brush our teeth and wipe our asses, just feels wrong.

You faggots are terrified of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

because he's not dangerous to the (((establishment))) who want to dissolve white nations and identity

his solution to anti-white identity politics is white individualist extremism

this. the second it looked like the alt right was gaining ground with the "maga kekistani redditors", they immediately started pushing joardan petersons unoffensive ideology as the next counter culture edgy belief thing.
not to sound too much like 8-chin, but peterson is a jew funded plant.

the only wedge in his individualist armour is his acceptance of iq differences between racial groups, which he'll be easily beaten by.

>bugman
How the fuck is he a bugman

>the movement
oops. my filter stopped working. usually this string is auto hidden

>mfw the kikensteins keep trying to use the word "boomer" as an insult
funny how hard they keep trying to push that

Movement as in moving Peterson's cock down our throats.

JBP cucked on the JQ multiple times
he is an open supporter of tradthots
he associates with trannies
this numale should be ignored

>a book having come out on the 23rd.
Will the book come with a discount for mentally ill fans like me? I want to read it but I'm poor and schizophrenic. Dr. Peterson really filled a hole in my life because I never had a father.
>nigger culture instead?
Dr. Peterson loves blaacks I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
We can turn it around and make a good impression just by being ourselves. We're gaining a reputation as a good, stable community.

Somebody on redd it told me it was because the community is full of toxic people who get really upset whenever anyone criticizes Jordan in even the mildest terms. He said we're unstable and that's why we look to a mental health guy like Dr. Peterson but that's just bullshit. The truth is these people are being paid to point out "flaws" in Dr. Peterson.

DEFEND YOUR PUPPET MASTER TO THE DEATH SLAVE

You're just jealous that he's successful and people like me are listening to him. You wish you could be like Dr. Peterson. I bet your life is a mess.
Look, treating people as a group is how you get auschwitz. Nobody wants that. Besides, some groups are OK and others aren't. Jewish people working together is fine because they're a small minority and if they don't people will literally kill them. When white people make a group people die. Look at Nazi's and the NRA.
>iq differences between racial groups
OK, maybe you have a point here. But being mean to black people for the wya they're born will get you nowhere so just ignore it.
>How the fuck is he a bugman
He's a nimble navigator if you catch my drift. ;)

>being this bad at baiting in 2018

Boomers are good people and they are leaving the world better than they found it.
>he is an open supporter of tradthots
If that's true then explain why he kicked Faith Goldy off that discussion panel. It took courage for him to send her packing because he knew she was just fired from her job and was in a really bad place in her life so as a Dr. who cares about people it would make him look bad to stand up for his principles and make sure she couldn't sdpeak. He knew he'd take flak for it but had the cxourage of his convictions to make sure she was deplatformed for not attacking nazi's hard enough. And no, before you ask, this is different from SJW's demanding you be super liberal and attack conservatives or be shunned.
I'm not baiting anyone so instead of smearing me try refuting what I typed. But you can't so just stop the character assassination and bow out gracefully.

He's a good pressure release valve for young men who would otherwise become Nazis.

Shut up, Cathy.

first of all, I don't see anything wrong with what he does or says
but its just so astounding how or society doesn't need much to build a "cult" around people like him, just for saying shit.
Reminds me of this Apple Iphone guy

atleast back then people had to work really hard to be aknowledged as a "high value" thinker like Hermann Hesse or Carl Jung.
While nowadays its sufficient to write books with titles like "12 tips to help you get started with cleaning your room"

Its the downfall of religion that causes this, people just NEED this kind of stuff, to have ideals, and now he became the thing that he thinks are bad in society

>>a book having come out on the 23rd.
Will the book come with a discount for mentally ill fans like me? I want to read it but I'm poor and schizophrenic. Dr. Peterson really filled a hole in my life because I never had a father.

Lol are you serious? I'll buy you the book if you're that poor.

>Lol are you serious?
Yes I'm serious but I'm just hoping for a discount. I got a part time job pushing shopping carts on the weekend so I'm trying to save up money.

>56
Thanks leafposter. I don't know what your problem is but you can stop salking my posts now. Are you mad that you can't give me one example of how being mean to black people will improve your life? Because it won't. Saying blacks commit 50% of the murders isn't going to pay your electric bill so what good does knowing that fact do you?
>inb4 it'll help me avoid getting murdered

Do you have some kind of problem with my being gainfully employed? Not all of us have a family to fall back on so self improvement is my only way forward.

>what are post ids

No idea but he's a faggot and so are his fans

>what is shitposting from different devices?
Stop stalking me leaf.

Fucking kek.