So I clicked the google memo to see which nobody they were promoting this time and the Bio for this hag stated she was...

So I clicked the google memo to see which nobody they were promoting this time and the Bio for this hag stated she was "the foremost (((modernist))) of the 20th century"
>She's gotta be a Jew

What did Google mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FPBP

i am a jew, judaism is not really feminist or leftist, my goy.

It's only for goyims

Keep in the mind the (((Google Doodle))) was a project that the current CEO of YouTube (((Susan Wojcicki))).

"At Google, she worked on the initial viral marketing programs, as well as the first Google Doodles."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Damn it, they're fucking (((everywhere))) I actually had never looked her up...
I've known the JQ, but now I know it needs an answer, and fast.

Same goes for her sister.

if you actually didn't know who Virginia Woolf is then you should kill yourself you philistine faggot. Before ranting about muh Jews and muh fall of European culture you should actually try to embrace that which you claim to love.

Didn't these faggots literally ignore a major Christian holiday in the last 6 months?

OP, this guy has a point, you know.

You don't even know what I claim to love you fucking Kikes.

>if you think Virginia Woolf has been an important writer you're a kike
Whatever makes you sleep at night, man.

V Woolf was famous for her lesbianism.
You bet that's what they're promoting her over....

Virginia Woolf is hardly obscure.

I just noticed I had Sylvia Plath in mind. They were kind of similar to me.

>implying anybody knows these losers google promotes

Most of the time they're just philosophers or artists you'd read about once in a college textbook. They ran out of important people to cover years ago. I also don't remember the last time I've seen a regular Google search bar, and the last good one was when they let you play Pac-Man on the search bar.

you goyim do know that the second most popular jew stereotype, after the happy merchant, is the self-hating jew, right?

I'm glad someones relaying what I'm transmitting.

I don't know about you, but I had to study her during high school and read Orlando. As polandbro said, she's hardly obscure.

Google has never done an Easter doodle.

I certainly didn't have to study her and I majored in history. The only people who would know about her are English majors.

>Loves someone who thinks Jews are filthy and disgusting
Oy Vey you fucking anti-Semite

>Deleted, don't look this way goy
What did the mods mean by this?