>Cancer, Alzheimer and 99% of diseases gone
>No religion
>Eugenics program based on IQ in full force
>People without a Phd in STEM shouldn't be allowed to have children
>Robot servants
>Quantum VR computers

What went wrong?

Communism, niggas, Jews, etc, etc.

People held onto stupid shit instead of trying to look at what the best of all of us could accomplish when we work together.

Humans aren't ready yet.

There are nazi moon colonies in space already, as well as antartica my dead lollipop

A Eugenics program will realistically never exist and without it, Human species will become dumber and dumber

Why don`t we clone nettle with hemp to create eadible cannabis leaves; the world`s saviour crop? Listen to Bill Jenkins about fusion reactors. That was 30 years ago. This is not looking good.

The problem is the state fucking over people who would do such things

>I grinded math and physics in school and therefore I'm a genius

I'm so fucking tiered of STEM fags sucking their own dicks. 70% of you "people" are soyboys and semi retards who are good at math and nothing else

This, repeating numbers confirm it as well.

saved

>What went wrong?
The Allies won

>t. Social """sciences""" """scientist""""
It's not my fault you don't have the IQ for advanced Physics

>120 year life expectancy.

Fuck that, I'd rather upload my conciousnessness into one of my many android bodies and live forever.

eugenics based on IQ would be a massive failure.
high IQ people are often depressed, low- to non-functioning members of society

im not saying that IQ isnt important, but its not even a third of what the merits for an eugenics-program should be.

Genius have mental problems, it's part of being a genius

If you don't base eugenics in IQ, then you based on what?

Eugenics in the long run won't weed out the retards, even intelligent people can have retarded offspring. Killings that would be needed to maintain high IQ society wouldn't be accepted by most people.

if it makes you feel any better, we will almost certainly be the generation that lives forever
its 50 years away, max

All you have to do is institute mandatory abortion when a fetus is diagnosed with Down's or any other genetic illness.

>What went wrong?

We may never know

Well thats easy to do and for example in Iceland works really well. Problem is, not every retard has Downs Syndrome or other defect that can be detected.

I know, but that's the vast majority and it'd already be a massive help.

>current year
>should have
According to who?

Jews in sciences are not a problem, the problem are jews in Finance, Humanities, Social ""Sciences"" and Arts

>M'future

never forget the good guys lost WW2.

According to what? your opinion?
i mean if everyone's opinion matters then it is my opinion you should stop shitposting and go to sleep
please do

According to everyone that is > 120 IQ

Then where came people with Phds in STEM from?

Instead of "Africans" it should be "Diversity"
From other people with STEM Phds

Humans can't cooperate. We also believe in a bunch of stupid ideologies and outdated ideas like religions, ufo's etc.

Given our capacity for cooperation and orchestration, we are doing ok. Machine intelligence is the answer. For as long as technology is improving alongside the bullshit that's going on, we will be fine.

In theory we could have all these shortly after the ancient greeks. But human civilizations don't work that way.

>Quantum VR computers
Right...

You realize there are other types of important functions in society other than people with PhDs, right?

Good teachers are important (child rearing). Designers. Hell, even high end restaurants.

What a shitpost.

>Humans can't cooperate.
We can when we have a real goal, be it an enemy or something else.

We don't need to cooperate, competition is fine.
Competing for Scientific and Technological supremacy between countries is the way

>What went wrong?

The jews won. Now its all about Greed.

Once the jews are dead and gone What you have listed will happen within 10 years.

We need aliens to attack before we can properly work together.

We only work together when we have a mutual enemy.

See

Muh feelings

I think this is oversimplifying. Competition is fine, cooperation is too.
Both have their problems, competition doesn't get you very far, you spend too many resources competing or trying to keep your place in the hierarchy. Cooperation ends up wasting most resources towards those who don't contribute.

Ideal is to have competition in a cooperative environment. A world based on cooperation between individuals where everyone is competing based on well established rules.
Like in CERN!

Cooperation in a competitive environment is good too, although slightly worse. In general combinations of both triumph everything else.

Your suggestion might end up in nuclear.

o wow you can say you're smart on the internet
WHAT AN AMAZING TALENT YOU GOT THERE
U do realize your statement doesn't even make sense
If you say looking at the year ..... and looking at how fast science was progressing before then, it would have been logical to think that we'd have made more progress by now.
Then that statement might make sense
But just saying it's 2018 we should have more stuff doesn't even logically make sense

Assuming it doesn't end with them mutually blowing each other up

This

Mostly an enemy. That's what unites humans the most isn't it? Else we begin attacking each other over small stuff.

That's what Nazi ideology is based upon isn't it(and others)? Identify some group as the enemy to preserve unity.

>phd in STEM
>phd
naw fuck off with your turbo autist certification

shut up and enjoy you multiculturalism, goy.

Maybe if we make up an enemy, like some fucks on saturn what us kill or something retarded like that.

I will never understand why flamboyant men think they're anything other than gross, what's the point of a man without anything manly to them...

We used to look for our place among the stars. Now we're just looking for a place in the dirt...

>No religion
>Eugenics program based on IQ in full force
>People without a PhD in STEM shouldn't be allowed to have children

>t.

Ye..
The Universe is already an enemy.

The 'enemy' has to have the proper features.. Appearance and Imminence.

Appearance can't be solved easily. Something like Titans would work. (Inb4 we actually create Titans to motivate the human race)

Imminence like "an asteroid is coming we have only 12 months to do something" is doable.

The fucking environment on Earth is such that there is very low volatility over small timescales.
Our technological improvement over the last 300 years was so quick and vast.

Everything else in the Universe appears like it didn't even move in the meantime.

So humans and their societal structures have been left behind.

I think it will all be in the hands of technophiles of this and the next generation.
The rest are hopeless. Especially those ideologues. They are still playing the old game.

>t.

Why should we have that already?

Nice post /s

Sage

>it's 2018!

>It's always a Amerimute
" Science is a jewish conspiracy, i only bellieve in Baby Jesus"

Lockheed(((Martin)))

>t.