>Trump's wall will keep all the mexicans ou-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/10/31/us/mexico-border-jeep/index.html
archive.fo/cVl5s
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_motor_vehicle_production
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that car looks pretty fucked to me

Not as fucked as Trump's wall will be if it ever gets built (it won't).

>high centered

Looks like walls work

you are showing a picture of the wall. Its literally being built and tested on. Your image is proof. How fucking stupid are you?

>whataboutism

i love it when this image is posted, because the full story is literally that a bunch of dumb spics got their car completely fucked and were caught by border control. Many keks.

>But the makeshift ramp the suspects propped up at the border near Yuma, Arizona, didn't work, officials said
>and its drivers fled into Mexico, the patrol said in a statement
cnn.com/2012/10/31/us/mexico-border-jeep/index.html

Looks like it did work. dumbass

>vehicle has visibly bottomed out

nice thread ya got here OP. You are just getting roasted here.

Thats not even the one being tested and it still works.

>walls work
Lol...............

The wall will not stop everybody. However a lot of those who try will fall and some will be horribly injured and some will even die! That thought alone will make the wall worth it.

Lol, you're a pussy. We used to jump much harder fences/walls when I was in school for shits and giggles. This is a joke.

Also, the ones who make it will be well vetted to do the farm work that we don't wont to do. We wont get any of those short fat goblins that they call women.

Yeah, that's not gonna fix the problem.

>comparing fences to walls
come on, you're better than this, I hope.

You're a dense cunt.
There is no defense that cannot be breached. The wall makes it highly unlikely that trespassers will make it over, through, or under before border patrol finds them and uses force to set them back.

Falling for the wall meme.

Never change Sup Forums

If people are still able to get over a wall, they don't work as well as Trump and his retarded supporters say. The wall is a massive waste of taxpayer money that could be used to fund projects that are much more important.

If it gets built someday, someone is going to breach it and it will be a laughing matter.

Also we're not paying for that wall or fence or whatever not directly or indirectly.

This is fence down where the border meets the Pacific. Of course it's not as well built, it's only there to slow people down so border patrol can catch up to them, they're stationed at the fence 24/7.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, what happened to Trump making Mexico pay for the wall? Didn't work out so well you idiots.

If your worried about fence climbers, very popular around Mexican homes. See pic

>implying pedro has those skills
>implying board patrol wouldn't detect that in 5 sec
>mexican plates and tag
Sage for the shill thread

You used to jump 30 foot walls? Have you thought about entering the olympics?

t.angry spic

Yeah, current prevention measures don't work, therefore any future prevention measures won't work.

Maybe if you showed this being done on not the existing structure you'd have a point. And this is just evidence that we need greater security, not less.

How much would you pay to keep 10,000 of these out.

This wall shit is so retarded. Republicans couldn't just say "cut funding to sanctuary cities and local police departments until they comply with federal immigration law" it had to be "BUILD A WALL HURDURRR WE NEED A WALL" Not to mention everyone's estimating $25 billion for a couple hundred miles of fencing that a private contractor could get done for under $2 million. Government is a scam.

Whatever 10,000 bullets costs.

This is what people don't get about the wall. It doesn't have to be 100% effective, it just has to deter a majority of Mexicans. If you make it harder for them to cross the border many will not even bother. Most Mexicans aren't going to buy a huge ladder or tunnel under the wall or whatever.

Quads of truth

They couldn't afford a few spikes? You could clear this shit in 20 seconds with a baseball bat

>we're not paying for that wall or fence or whatever not directly or indirectly.
Wait unit Ford GM and Chrysler move manufacturing back to america after Trump renegotiates NAFTA, I'd call that direct payment

>those ladders will support that truck
like fuck

Those tunnels are only really done to move drugs, they're not really designed to move mass amounts of people. Also they cost a ton of money to make, estimates were like 2$ million and that was with slave labor.

Jose doesn't have that kind of money or network to just do that.

Also we should install seismographs and other prevention measures. A wall isn't the only thing that can stop them.

>I'd call that direct payment

I love seeing pictures of families crying over some third worlder’s deportation. I call their suffering indirect payment. I don’t know what it is, but they are so good at pulling off that “Oh plz help me” face.

>If people are still able to get past security, we might as well just throw the priceless artifacts on the ground

Illegals are an even bigger fiscal drain, they are nothing but economic dead weight. Where were you when you became a fiscal conservative?

That ust had a team of commandos try to breach the test walls. They failed.

Mexitards ain't gonna do better.

Breaching by military-grade ordinance will be met with repercussions at the Mexican govt level. And shoot-on-sight laws on the US side thereafter.

*they just

Israel could afford to built 272 miles of this with american money, surely the US could as well.

Damn, that actually is pretty demoralizing if that's what they would really do :(

That's Obama's fence.

>anyone believed that was gonna happen

Every
Single
Time
Without
Fail

>I love seeing pictures of families crying over some third worlder’s deportation
I would love to see that here. Before Trudeau we kicked thousands of gypos, but my tax dollars had to fund it

>only keeps most illegals from entering and dramatically decreases entry
the ABSOLUTE STATE of libshits

The purpose is symbolic. Think of it as an ad campaign or psyop.

Mexicans have SUVs?

>no driver
totally not a shopp job

>Mexicans have SUVs?
They walk across the boarder and steal them

Not an argument. Face it, the wall won't work. Trump is going to throw $40 billion down the drain for nothing.

the Obamaian virgin fence vs. the Trumpian chad wall

Why do you want third worlders from a Syria tier country here? What benefits do we get from a bunch of low IQ dregs?

Smelly illiterate hags shitting out 6-10 future Democrats apiece. Small price to pay for guaranteed electoral hegemony if you're a lib.

Trump admitted his "wall" would be more than 50% fence.

Are you about to call him a liar????

>Sir, please sir. Don’t apply the law, just stop enforcing it! Oh no, plz gibs me all of your money.

But there already is a wall fence barrier thing. Has been there since the 60's.

This is why we need to get rid of the generations of illegals in our country.

we will build a highway in the wall btw, nobody can stomp us.

needs more razor ribbon and claymores.

Don't bother arguing with trumptards, they're all retarded. Why do you idiots want a wall (that won't even work) so badly??? It's insanely stupid.

Of course and that’s what it all about. The democrats are nothing but a coalition of anti whites, hell bent on screeching about identity politics that have no positive impact on the average person. It’s an unpopular policy position and they’re smart enough to know this. Instead of changing their positions to be competitive, they’ll just bring in “people” that’ll support their positions, unable to make a case to the American people.

to feed his stupid ego.

I'd gladly use the entire US budget to remove every spic from the US.

oprah 2020

bargaining stage

>Don’t apply the law, just stop enforcing it! Oh no, plz gibs me all of your money.
Our previous gov also cut funding to Haiti, knowing that the money was going (((nowhere))) or to the Clintons, guess what our liberals do? yep start giving the gib back and flying the niggers in

impossible, white devil

>implying that this wouldn't be much more difficult to do than just walking over the border
Also, nice deception OP. This is a pic from a FAILED border crossing, the car's belly got fixed on the fence and couldn't cross over. Rarely, if ever, would that form of crossing work.
Source:
archive.fo/cVl5s

>I'd gladly use the entire US budget to remove every spic from the US.
I'd gladly you my entire budget on rope and gas chambers it it would help

Easy, tax Remittance sent to central and South America. 10% should get $6-7billion/yr. Don't worry pedo, you're paying for the containment.

Want DACA? going to cost you:
-Fully funded wall
-No chain migration
-Merit based immigration
-No shitholes

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever

Sage

Do you think Israel’s wall works? Any way it’s a multi pronged effort. Deportations, ending chain migration, wall etc... I’ve reported multiple illegals already and ICE actually responds now. Spics are going back in real life. Feel free to keep crying about it on a Portuguese extreme crocheting forum lmao

>npr
ewe

>They walk across the boarder and steal them

we manufacture them like Germany evil leaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_motor_vehicle_production

It always amazes me that your shihole decaoutation capitol of the third world country has internet

That's the point, just look at all of those (you)'s.

>third world country

we are a rich country, imbecile.

11th richest country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

So, let's go through what must have happened to get to that picture.
>make expensive ramps
>get ramps in position
>drive Jeep up sombrero side of ramps
>Jeep bottoms out
>try to get out of jeep, realize you have no way to get to burgerland because door opens out to spikes
>get out trunk, back to sombrero land
>lose jeep, ramps, and some more dignity
Suck it beaners

Worth it

Nothing like substituting someone else’s success for your own.

Lolz. Best. Go home niggers.

I'd call that mental gymnastics, it helps to cope with the truth

>we manufacture them
HAHAHHAHHAH
>US and Euro corps build the factories and train the workers
>managers are still all white
>we
Hold on tight, Juan, NAFTA is going down

Fucking hate north Mexico

>>managers are still all white

and how the fuck they communicate with the brown peasants?

managers are all mexican

t. industrial engineer

>Jeep stuck on wall
>photo taken by border protection
Looks like this wall actually did foil their plans and keep them out despite what OP thinks

kill all beans

i will knock her up

Why would you try to illegally enter america if you have enough money to buy a nice jeep?

stolen you fucking dumb leaf

88 IQ

I fucking hate the south.

south and centre are full of ugly poor indians.

kek and drumbftards think their wall will work? Drumbf BTFO

Build the wall with Liberals.