>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2018/01/25/doomsday-clock-ticks-closer-midnight/1064911001
youtube.com/watch?v=3J_eMuGFk0I
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-al-nusra-islamists-front-line-far-from-over-a8177181.html
vocaroo.com/i/s12MhPSdA67F
archive.is/Bzyqj
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
twitter.com/thehill/status/956550778294071296
unz.com/article/natos-fraudulent-war-on-behalf-of-women/
archive.is/J4X3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/10/science.research
foxnews.com/science/2017/10/20/yellowstone-supervolcano-could-blow-faster-than-initially-thought.html
nature.com/articles/nclimate1143
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophe_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MARG BAR AMRIKA

>Scientists moved the hands of the symbolic "Doomsday Clock" closer to midnight on Thursday amid increasing worries over nuclear weapons and climate change.

>The clock is now two minutes to midnight. “Because of the extraordinary danger of the current moment, the Science and Security Board today moves the minute hand of the Doomsday Clock 30 seconds closer to catastrophe," said Rachel Bronson, president of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. "This is the closest the Clock has ever been to Doomsday, and as close as it was in 1953, at the height of the Cold War.”

usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2018/01/25/doomsday-clock-ticks-closer-midnight/1064911001

nth FOR ISIS REBIRTH

>Updates from last bread

Afrin Kurds call on Syria to help
SAA repels ISIS Dez attack
Vienna peace talks
US denies striking refugee camp in Pakistan
Kurds claim they take out Turkish tanks
1600 people invited to Sochi talks
Yemen
US airstrikes in DeZ province kill civs

Death to America!
Death to Israel!

this thqb

GAS THE K*RDS

>Updates from earlier

ISIS offensive stalled
Jew news
AQ Latakia offensive
Muslim Brotherhood
Aboudan
Afrin
Clashes between Turks and Kurds

Ever since they added climate change to a factor the doomsday clock went from cool as shit to faggot tier

Funny game, but I am not great at gaming so I hate playing certani maps.

me>you

>More updates and news from earlier

US/Turkey statements
Iraq received aircraft
Videos
Half of F-35 fleet grounded
Kurds claim Turkish soldiers captured
YPG refuse to allow civs to leave
Beijing denies they are building base in Afghanistan
Kabul hotel attack updated casualties
Qatar in talks to purchase S-400
French FM on Vienna talks
Yemen
Pakistan
Afghan governor resignation
ISIS offensive in DeZ
Mayadin
Kashmeh/Quraybi
ISIS attack Subaykhan
Turkey on US phone call
AQ and FSA plan offensive
Abadi on Kurdistan oil

Informative video about US-Turkish relationship (long video)
> youtube.com/watch?v=3J_eMuGFk0I

>Assad is not a dictato-

Biji biji Kurdistan in eastern turkey soon

BASED Robert Fisk
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-al-nusra-islamists-front-line-far-from-over-a8177181.html

>The road to Sinjar passes through dozens of bleak, damp, wrecked villages. Their houses have crumpled under shellfire, the gateways lie in the street, a mosque sprawls half way across a road, its silver metal crescent resting on its side on the pavement. So swiftly have the Islamist al-Nusra group retreated through the fog and rain that the Syrian army has not had time to erase their equally bleak graffiti. “This country will not be ruled except by the Quran and the sharia law,” says one.

>Oh yes, it will.
>Syrian military trucks, ankle deep in mud, some of them new Russian models, are grinding through the murk with thousands of boxes of new artillery ammunition, green oblong boxes and bright wooden crates of mortar rounds. Some arrive packed in container lorries, and drenched Syrian troops heave them to pick-up trucks and jeeps.
>The Independent is the first foreign media to visit the front line in Idlib province. The air pressure changes and a big gun starts banging off shells from two streets away.

Not gonna watch, busy, would you mind giving a quick rundown on what this points to their future relations being?

Daily reminder that Israel is our ally and Jews are our friends for centuries and we will remove that giraffe necked cuckold together.

>the leader of the country lives in far higer living standards than everyone else
do you want a medal as well cletus

dream on

First for North Kurdistan.

Apart from Uruguay you will find that image in various levels of severity in every single country on earth butt face.

>implying North Kurdistan isn't in Finland

>The general is a thoughtful man who does not pause before he answers questions – always a give-away sign that he doesn’t particularly mind telling the truth. Did he think the war would go on this long – seven years – I ask him?
>“On the second day of the war,” he replies, “I called my wife and she asked if the troubles were going to continue and I said to her:
>‘This is the first 10 years. After that will be the consequences’.” So, I conclude, Syria has at least another three years to go. The general laughs. “I am not an astrologist.” How did it begin?

I just hope that Israel and London get nuked.

>Germany calls emergency NATO meeting on Afrin
Turkey is about to get kicked out, every NATO member has condemned Turkey's agression so far.

>imply Finland exists

>Help! Crusaders are attacking our trade routes

>oh yes it will

Good

Mashallah
NATO liberation of Cyprus and Thrace when

it's not wrong, especially considering weapons exist now that can alter the climate significantly

AoE2 is GOAT

>What are you trying to accomplish
Fun

>Why hasn't the South risen again?
We decided to focus on electing US President in 1864/1868, so we'll only revolt when a Democrat is President.

Rhodesia was like

I dislike NATO and Turkey, but Turkey hasn't been a good NATO member state since the 1960s.

>Turkey is about to get kicked out
wishful thinking

rate

vocaroo.com/i/s12MhPSdA67F

>It’s no great secret that the real Syrian army objective now is to reopen the highway between Homs, Hama and Aleppo, clear out the Islamist “dumping ground” of Idlib province (through which we were now driving in our car) and keep Isis in their own surrounded pocket of territory further east. But where will the Syrians drive them? North to Turkey where Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s army has rashly streamed into Afrin province? A lot of Islamists have been pushed over the Turkish border in the past, especially those who surrendered all but their personal weapons in Homs and asked to be bussed out.

The doomsday clock is supposed to be a timer until sudden and utter destruction, climate change would take hundreds of years so how does that in any way affect the doomsday clock?

not anytime soon, Turkey is too vital and the only other member besides the US with actual military capabilities beyond "deeb goncern"

No
Turks control the Bosporus
you control the bosporous a war with Russia just get infintally easier

>NATO stands in solidarity with Turkey and recognizes the security concerns that led to the military operation targeting the PKK's affiliates in Afrin, Syria, NATO Deputy Secretary-General Rose Gottemoeller said
archive.is/Bzyqj

Literally no NATO member has condemned it

Russian, i know what you did.

If this happens, then WW3 will start when Turkey invades Cyprus.

African

Kek, no.

>NATO's statement on Operation Olive Branch:
>"Turkey is one of the NATO nations that suffers most from terrorism. All nations have the right to defend themselves, but this has to be done in a proportionate and measured way"

>For everyone else who is feeling down, here is a cute vulnerable cat

War with Russia is retarded. If NATO goes to war with Russia the winners will be China, KSA, and Israel. If the leaders of NATO truly understood the threats to the West they would be positioning themselves to counter the ongoing invasion from North Africa.

Poor Kurds, I almost feel sorry for them.

Kek mutts dreaming again

>not shit

How was anyone expecting anything else?

Does the military coup count as terrorism?

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

>steam reviews

bad form, poland

Only if you lose.

No no, that's a few days old news.
But the NATO meeting will be exactly the same. Nobody fucking cares while everyone wants to watch the US squirm.

I would adise you too bookmark it and just listen to it when you have the time.
Cant really give a good summeray because of various talking points, but the Q&A at the end is also good, just like the talk.
But I understand that video as long as over two hours can be too much for just casual watching.

My fucking sides

>K*rdish caricature

And thats a bad thing how?
I AM NOT MISTYPING CAPTCHA YOU NIGGER
STOP MAKING ME DO 50 AT A TIME
fuck this shit
good night

Israel First!
twitter.com/thehill/status/956550778294071296

>HELB AMERIGA ERDOG IS LITERALLY HITLER AND SATAN
>a literal map

Ok lad.

kurd protec

I've never seen a game with such a bad score that didn't have something seriously wrong with it. And I've played Verdun when they allowed you to play it for free for a weekend and it was rather underwhelming.

Fucking hiroshimoot wants to make us buy the pass.

>If the leaders of NATO truly understood the threats to the West they would be positioning themselves to counter the ongoing invasion from North Africa.
>he doesn't know
They actively encouraged that

our leaders live in normal houses/apartments, not super expensive freshly built palaces

Are the afrin kurds ready to unilaterally submit to the syrian government without any negotiated terms other than protecting them from the turks?

K*rds BTFO

Do you want me to buy you a pass?

"Insurgency" is a great game, if you are looking for one.

Is Erdogan literally Hitler reincarnated?

This is true. Pic related, regular Polish house.

They don't even try

i always know, 5000 bosniak genozid was not enough. a literally meme rape nation like you flag had no right to speak with humans on sg

try this shit and i'll hunt you and behead you

And you have the right to speak you retarded cocksucker ? fuck off faggot

Just try motherfucker and I'll snitch to Germany.

Is that continent on the globe supposed to be europe (iberian peninsula)?
looks like a school project

Buy a pass for me plz!

I understand that NATO is an agent of the West's destruction. The narrative of opposing "Russian expansion" out of Western interests is pure horseshit. The NATO intervention in the Balkans Wars and the subsequent refugee crisis was clearly a rehearsal for what is happening now.

unz.com/article/natos-fraudulent-war-on-behalf-of-women/
archive.is/J4X3A

no, you misunderstand.

the climate change I'm talking about doesn't take 100 years. eg;

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>Russia 'can launch tsunami against US with nuclear bombs buried in ocean'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean

and this is publicly available information. imagine what else there is.

also, not all 'natural' climate change takes 100s of years either;

>Sun's rays to roast Earth as poles flip

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/10/science.research

>Yellowstone supervolcano could blow faster than initially thought

foxnews.com/science/2017/10/20/yellowstone-supervolcano-could-blow-faster-than-initially-thought.html

>A climate 'tipping point' occurs when a small change in forcing triggers a strongly nonlinear response in the internal dynamics of part of the climate system, qualitatively changing its future state.

nature.com/articles/nclimate1143

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophe_theory