Orpah is too chicken to run for President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you waste time with something a retard can do?

>I don't have the DNA for it

Is she saying it's because she's a black woman?

Racist and sexist much?

Remeber when this nigger claimed a store in Sweden was racist to her. What a dumb nigger

I don't even know why libtards found this appealing in the first place.

That retard increased my paycheck and really helped my 401k and other retirement plans. You’re a faggot and you’re actively trying to keep the US down.

Why do you hate the US?

So what if Oprah likes chicken, OP? She’s black! Racist!

She just thinks like Trump. Trump attributes his traits to DNA the same way.

Personally she's probably a closeted Trump booster.

Every liberal demanded her to run because they thought other liberals wanted her to run.

It's as stupid as that.

>the age of men is over
This dumb cunt. Obviously her involvement in eugenics, and, pimpin white whores to the jew were too collateral for her.

Realistically, she knows Presidential elections comes with a ton of scrutiny, and probably have a few skeletons in her closet.

Not to mention that Trump will destroy her.

2020 will probably just end up being 2016 over again. Hillary or Boyney Sandahs vs Trump with maybe JEB! running for 6 weeks before inevitably crashing and burning.

OPRAH

WAS NEVER

PLANNING

ON

RUNNING

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. We know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To—to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.

>But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace.

>In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome.

>So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'Me too' again."

Fake News Awards + Julian Assange hourglass + #Times up with the scales of justice = DOTR Approaches.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted to Oprah and Ivanka "ew gross". She knows what's coming.

>Hillary
Are they actually stupid enough to run with this sick horse again?

Same reason why people wanted trump. Both are bad ideas.

No, she's saying she's a lesbian and wants to stay on the down low.

She’s got major skeletons in the closet. You don’t become a billionaire through kike media without doing things ripe for disqualification

Sure thing Ivan, how's Moscow?

Army of skeletons in her closet.

gib choco milk

>Too chicken

Does that mean

she's

afried?

Good. Here’s why.

She knew about Harvey Weinstein. She was a very close friend and she knew about his deplorable behavior

She’s a well known lesbian involved in a sham marriage.

if hillary runs again (assuming she's still alive/free), Trump could have a 1984 proportion landslide against her. Half the democrats hate her now

43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines

Trump is a descendant of King Christian I of Denmark, Norway and Sweden

good. the last thing we need is another nigger in the whitehouse. last time we had a nigger in there he more than doubled the national debt.

>don't have the DNA for it
Agreed. Niggers aren't eligible for public office. If you see a nigger pretending to be a leader, James Earl Ray knew what to do.

what is this?

autism. Teigen is a pedo.

>we were royalty and shit