We're Being Tossed About By an AI Program

>There is a secret memo!
>Release the memo!
>Nothing happens

>The FBI deleted texts!
>They found the texts but you can know what's in them yet

It's never actually happening and someone is going to have to figure out whether or not there is a pattern to the news cycles and who is controlling it. In another thread someone said one particular journalist had the talking points that the media would follow for the day. Look into her, who are her influences? Is it simply because she is the boldest person at the briefing and the others follow along or is there more to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bet you Trump reads it during the SOTU

>Is it simply because she is the boldest person at the briefing and the others follow along or is there more to it?

Go read Podestas e-mails and get back to us when you have a fucking clue.

Basically the x files episode from last night

Or ...or he breaking news preempts Super Bowl and reads it live.

Super bowl is in February. SOTU is the 30th.

that’s why I said or... or .... it would fuck the NFL tremendously

I'm trying to get a discussion going you fucking faggot. You spergies are particularly annoying to me lately.

I bet he doesn't. I love Trump and think he's doing fine but all this happening shit is there to demoralize and distract us. It's better to ignore the build up hype and wait until something actually happens.

i bet you're a pedophile.

I'm starting to wonder if the people on the tv screen actually exist in the physical or if it's all artificial.
All of it!

OP... I'm glad YOU understand!
Sup Forums is reacting to imaginary information... It could be real, but there isn't anyone from the inside giving is IRREFUTABLE evidence that these documents exist... And then in addition, how would we know the validity OF these said "found" documents?
It could all be a diversion. NOT a happening until there is IRREFUTABLE evidence.

>aw buddy thinks he's important
I've done enough pedogate research to make your tiny IQ head explode. I was in the original threads while you were upboating on t_D.

K. keep me posted.

some of you people are so fucking weird

can you catch me up I don't watch xfiles

Why do these threads never STICK? WHY are you IGNORING this, civilian??
Or, are shills trying to bump this down with stupid, irrelevant comments...

Sup Forums will react to any information, real or not, and so it's the american public.

Sad!

But real.

There's nothing in the memo
There's nothing in the texts
Trump didn't collude with russia
Trump didn't tape Comey
Comey didn't perjure
Pizzagate wasn't real
There was nothing in Clinton's emails
Clinton didn't use campaign funds for a party
There will be no wall
There will be no impeachment

Google the word smokescreen
The GOP will keep everyone distracted for 2 years, pass a bunch of tax cuts to wank off their donors, cut a bunch of spending, then turn on trump.
There will be no real change in immigration, there will be no nationalist uprising, there will be no blue wave.

there will be no London-soon

Saved thanks user

And nothing of value will be lost.

I understand where youre coming from. Its either fox touts something which seems to be a big bombshell and falls flat or small time bloggers say they have the next happening and its also bullshit. Im of the mind that big happenings do just that, happen. If somethings going to happen theres no build up, youll just see it as headlines everywhere.

>starting a discussion by being retarded
Clever girl

Yeah I feel ya on the sentiment but pizzagate was real af, or something of the sort happened. The threads were too real and nobody ever even denied that the info in the emails was legit.

But yes I agree we are being distracted and they have a new strategy on dealing with Trump and us nationalists. Working decently well so far.

thanks for the bump now go play with your toys, this board is 18 and up.

>real af
Found the nigger

>worst of all meme flags has anything to say about anything
good one little buddy.

Keep emulating niggers maybe a roastie will finally give you the time of day

Hooray.

kek, im engaged but thanks for the projection bump little boy.

>Pizzagate was real af
Dude I hate the Clintons and everything they stand for, I am 100% behind any kind of nationalist movement, but Pizzagate was always just savvy manipulation of tinfoilers to political ends.

And I make a billion dollars a year but only one of us talks like a nigger

Is the new shill tactic to call everyone in every thread a pedo or a nigger to simply derail anything that looks like it could lead to meaningful discussion? Is AI some sort of keyword that brings them in here? Remember when images were shut down some people hypothesized that it was due to the threads about AI?

First, we need to see the elite humans fall, then we deal with whatever consciousness is beyond the curtain.

You're the epitome of why this board is utter shit now. Whether a shill or a newfag it doesn't matter, you're human garbage.

>t. newfag who has not researched pizzagate

bigger question is what's so artificial about its intelligence?

Both sides are the enemies of the American people. Both sides work for the cia and the banksters.

There's always another truth. What if such side wants a bigger piece of existence? Sort of like the golem in kike text.

I was here when ron paul was our saviour and /n/ died, but more importantly I've been here long enough to remember that every conspiracy is exactly as batshit as the last one.

>that's right goy, a bunch of saudis stole planes and crashed them into buildings autonomously, a random manlet killed jfk, and the elites don't rape kids.
plz drink bleach, thanks.

Code words and creepy paintings aren’t enough to put someone away.

I’ve smeared Cambridge burnt cream all over my arse lad

Time for a cleaning hurrrrr durrrrrr

I'd like to ask a question only slightly departed from your topic.
In your opinion, does the United States have a functional (fair) department of justice?

That's a loaded question. I think it's probably in the top 5% of ""fair""" justice systems in the world, but decreasing, and below expectations of a country which should be the beacon of western civilization.

>We're Being Tossed About By an AI Program

It's damage control, trying to "Meme" the opposite of the truth into reality.

Pizzagate uncovered evidence of an elite pedophile ring. There is nothing particularly remarkable about it, pedophile rings aren’t new. I don’t know why people act like it too amazing to be real

You slightly misunderstood. I am not talking about the justice system, I am talking about DOJ. DOJ includes FBI, DEA, ATF, Marshals, and others. I imagine your answer would be the same, however.

It's the La Li Lu Le Lo!

They're using arsenal gear to control all information.

yeah sorry I knew what you meant just phrased wrong. you're correct, same answer.

It's not that it is "too amazing" it is that the "evidence" is nothing. There was nothing in the emails that pointed to a pedophile ring, there was nothing at comet pizza, not one victim came forward, everything was vague "odd connections" confirmation bias shit, on top of that not one figure connected with the movement ever had one piece of evidence and most were shown to be hucksters out to make a buck.

The emails did have codewords for something though, and the only reason to use coded language is to hide something valuable, embarrassing or illegal.
Unfortunately we will never know what was meant.

what codewords did they have? seriously, what coded language did they use?

Not going to go into my other hard drives. The specifics do not matter. Many emails simply alluded to a matter and said it needed to be discussed in person. There is no difference between a coarse code word and the refusal to communicate about details.

If you read the emails you encountered cryptic and vague language clearly only understood by the recipient.

You should go through your data, it is important. Confirmation bias works better in half memory.

The specifics do matter. "specifics" are the difference between facts and gibberish.

A lot of stuff needs to be discussed in person. Do me a favour and search your text history and email for the phrase "in person" and tell me nothing comes up.

I did read the emails. Nothing seemed abnormal, people were whipped up into a frenzy over nothing.

Simple, John and Tony Podesta were good friends with 2-3 convicted pedophiles. A very suspicious number.

Tony Podesta has a house full of graphic depictions of cannibalism, child rape, etc.

+ All the pedo jokes on Comet Pizza accounts.

Any normal person can tell these are not normal people.

And thats just for a start.

I don't even think Trumo really exists, and that it's all just white noise we are hearing to distract us.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648

> Also, any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya?
>Yes and interesting but not for this channel.

I don't understand your position, are you arguing that experienced politicians would not speak in cryptic language on an insecure channel for sensitive matters?

All the big data aggregating companies like Google and Facebook are racing to create a Laplace Demon.

what part of child sex/murder rings dont you get? No victim came forward? Thats because even when they do theres no evidence other than eye witness accounts. Laywers are jews for a reason.

You are confusing Laplace demons and Roko Basilisks
>Clinton says something shouldn't be discussed in an email, it might be leaked/hacked
>email then gets leaked
why is this odd?

A.I Tyler is the one running this board retardo.

goodbye slave