Saki tanoshii

I'm not sure if this was dumped already, but here is chapter 176 (raw)

in the last chapter, the points of the lewtenant match were

Senriyama (Sera) 139300 +20900
Himematsu (Hitomi) 101600 +3900
Shindouji (Hiroe) 97000 -6000
Usuzan (Yuan) 62100 -18800

Now it's East 2, 2 honba, with Sera as dealer.

Other urls found in this thread:

saki.wikia.com/wiki/Mirai_Yoneda
ameblo.jp/sakiquest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dealer calls riichi, and Hiroe immediately cancels the ippatsu with a call

Hiroe continues with pon palace, and Hitomi calls riichi

poor Sera got hit by Hitomi for 12600 and she lost the riichi stick too (-1000).

With this, Shindouji gets to second place.

Senriyama (Sera) 125700 +7300
Shindouji (Hitomi) 110600 +7600
Himematsu (Hiroe) 101600 +3900
Usuzan (Yuan) 62100 -18800

East 3, Hiroe dealer

Yuan is drawing good tiles

should we call RIIIIIITZ! because she didn't finish toning the pages or praise her because this chapter was at least full length and had no rough lineart?

What would you cut?

Hiroe (dealer) calls riichi

Yuan keeps the dora and drops the safe 3pin, but the earlier discard (4 pin) backfires.

another Kubo page.

If you picker 3 or 6 man in you lost.

Yuan is in tenpai at last, but the wait is not good and she has no yaku.

Repeat after me, like Nodocchi did: "4 dora and no yaku, it's time to call riichi, right?"

she draws her winning tile

Poor Hiroe, Yuan had 5 of her winning tiles, she got hit by the dealer penalty, and lost the riichi stick too.

Shindouji (Hitomi) 107600 +4600
Himematsu (Hiroe) 94600 -3100
Usuzan (Yuan) 75100 -5800

Next chapter in two weeks, with East 4 and Hitomi as dealer.

>inb4 this is the last hand that Yuan wins

She's not that strong, but perhaps she will get a lucky streak and win some more.

I hope that both Hiroe and Sera choke with Yuan and Sheep taking the 1st and 2nd places.

or perhaps some of Toyone's magic is still in the air.

Sera calls riichi, Hitomi pursues and wins.

Hiroe calls riichi, Yuan pursues and wins.

TOC - Ritz is location hunting again?

175 chapters and Saki's past is still mostly a mystery. Hoped for some more info, but welp. It's fun either way.

Finally Yuan win

It's not yet time - Ritz wanted to draw loser-hen, so we will need to wait a little longer.

And here I thought there will be no real magic in this story.

>Ritz wanted to draw loser-hen
Does she enjoy bullying Yuan this much?

Nah, she's got a boyfriend (me). So she can't win.

>Yuan
It's all about the Ryuukas.

and Ryuuka's butt

how long until futaba snaps?

RRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZ!!

we will not witness it since we are already dead

As expected of Ryuuka, today her butt is fine as well.

We don't use that word.

(1) Ritz just loves all of her characters so much that she wanted to draw the losers one last time.
(2) Ritz never got to draw Senriyama and Shindouji since they were Achiga-hen characters, so she wanted to show she could outdraw Igarashi.
(3) Loser-hen is part of a plan to stretch out the main series so there can be simultaneous anime series for Saki, Toki, and Shinohayu in 2019 - therefore allowing Ritz to take over television.
(4) Ritz is on the mangaka gravy train with this long running series and is just stretching it out to her retirement.

>写真に寸法を書きこむアプリとレーザー距離計とGoogle Earthと200g以下のドローンと
>"I want apps that write dimensions in the photo, laser rangefinder, Google Earth, and a drone below 200 g."
Expect lots of delays this summer for wherever Ritz is going.
Back to Nagano for Miyanaga reveal? Or preparing for world tournament? At least the series will shift out of the Tokyo Convention Center.

Ritz might be going to Norway.

A week to Ryuuka.

Tomorrow:
saki.wikia.com/wiki/Mirai_Yoneda

>みらい よね だ
>Mi rai yo neda
>I heard it

T-thanks, google

>みら い よ ね だ
>It's crazy.

Another transgibberishlation: I believe that in the future (something).

nice catch
Ritz should have drawn Yukiko with her boobs pressed against Yuan's back.

>米田 未来
Junior Achiga #5

mini-Kyouka!
power of the bun

a nice Toki collection
bonus points for the wood blocks

Ritz wants to be a bird.

end the suffering

She wants to ascend to the heavens, watching down on us mortals burn around the mountain of corpses on top of which Saki will bloom.

>East 4
The 5th place match is single hanchans, so there's only E4 + the south round remaining. It might be possible to finish lieutenants in 2-3 chapters unless someone goes on a dealer streak.
Some of the recent chapters were short, so volume 17 might still end with the lieutenants match, though Ritz likes to end the volumes with cliffhangers.

>futaba
ameblo.jp/sakiquest/
What strange kind of tanoshii is this?

It's an older meme, but it checks out. Shall we let it slide, lord user?

sure, games are fun

don't trim the horn

What! Leave the hair alone! Long hair Teruru is a miracle of the universe!

Sounds like something that will result in dumb drama, but it can't be too bad since the result is already known anyway. I'm running out of content tho, which feels weird after putting whole Saki manga off for years.

We've been running out of stuff to talk about for the last 2 years, even though all 4 manga series are doing OK.
This franchise needs something to generate enthusiasm. The live action TV + movie weren't enough.

>This franchise needs something to generate enthusiasm

Maybe Ritz could consider actually advancing some of the plot threads that haven't been resolved since the beginning of the very first issue of Saki.

Ritz should take a gamble and tie up the Saki-Teru arc. Don't be afraid of the future; there are lots of interesting directions for the main characters (world tournament; magical mysteries; other skeletons in the closet, Niemann, Shino, etc.)

Hajime spinoff!

world tournament in Norway; reunite with the Arctander cousins

the mystery of enlarging breasts?

>plot threads that haven't been resolved since the beginning of the very first issue of Saki.

Like pantsu for example. Do they exist after all?

go bigger!

how big will 3rd year Awai be?

They're obsolete. It's a fashion faux pas to wear them, just like wearing clothes made from raw animal hide is now.

supernova
double full exploding tanks

There should be time for character / plot development between the end of 5th place and the start of the finals.
Hoping for Goldfish name reveal, Saki's mom appears, Shino as Mahjong Association President.

That's not what "bakunyuu" translates into.

Hajime!

she sparkles

Toki...

next thread for TL

it's not dead, it's moving!

I told you already, we don't use that word! Next time I'm going to bust out the memes, you've been warned.

How long will this irrelevant 5th place game finish?

Ch 153 - end of semifinal
Ch 154-160 - interlude
Ch 161-165 - 5th place vanguards
Ch 166-172 - Saki + Teru / Teru flashback
Ch 173 - 5th place sergeants
Ch 174-176 () - about half of 5th place lieutenants
So maybe 10 chapters max to wrap up 5th place.

It's been a few threads since I've reminded you of this: You will never (be) impregnate(d by) any of the Sakis, Tokis, -hayus, biyoris or Ritz's.

we can dream