Voting rights

I know many of you think that banning women from voting is a good idea.

I agree. However, restricting voting rights to land owners specifically is a GREAT idea.

>land owners are the only people with any moral and contractual stake in government
>98% of land in America owned by whites
>world land ownership by women estimated between 1 and 20%

The second two points could be kept private by anybody running on this policy, and it would achieve similar goals to restricting the vote to white males. However, explicitly restricting the vote by race or gender is political suicide and actually rather amoral in that you would abolish meritocracy. After all, what is the point of being white if you aren't morally superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

inequality.org/research/owns-land/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the way, I know you are all contrarian faggots and only reply to shitposts, but if you actually want to see any of your political goals achieved you would do well to participate in some sort of discussion in threads you actually agree with.

We've already talked about this shit thousands of times and more, faggot.
Even the images you post - we've seen them over and over.
This is old news.

I don't hate women. I love them. Pic related is the result of a feminized society and one of the many reasons I believe the natural order of patriarchy should be worked towards (gradually). Women are less happy when women have political power.

Does anybody else have any ideas on subtle ways to return to this natural order and lift humanity from the chaos and savagery of modern society? Or do you think a more sudden change is necessary?

So people often talk about how China is buying up large portions of land in US.

Chinese votes when

I know it is old news. I am simply stating that land ownership is a better form of determining voting rights than gender, and more importantly it is one which may be accepted by people.

If you want something new to the board go read this article.
inequality.org/research/owns-land/

Also ownership changes. Imagine if how much money was spent on dem campaigns was put into qualifying plots of land in people's names.

Literally the party of corporations could just buy votes instead of having to import them

>However, restricting voting rights to land owners specifically is a GREAT idea.
So you think a fat NEET that inherited land should be allowed to vote, but a hard working manual laborer shouldn't? OP is probably a kike that wants the working class to be powerless.

I honestly have no problem with Asians whatsoever.

The true red pill is that you should be required to take a test in order to gain the right to vote.

Yes.

Yes, because that fat NEET inheritend the 150 iq of his father

I am half Nordic, a quarter Anglo, a quarter Slavic, and zero percent Jewish. If white males had a majority vote there wouldn't be so much immigration, and working class wages could rise to the point that working class whites would have enough money to buy property.

Keep in mind, Trump won among college educated whites, not just the lower class.

Nebuchadnezzar>Belshazzar

>Jews write test
>"do you believe in equality?" only question
>????
>profit

Sounds like a great idea.

Pregnant women should get two votes. Or n+1 votes with a valid ultrasound.

If the corporations redistributed land ownership they would lose their ability to make such high profits. Not to mention that many nogs would sell the land and just buy drugs in favor of renting due to their short sightedness. Think before you type.

Voting should be restricted to taxpayers. No taxation without representation.

This. The working class are often unintelligent, and the ones who are intelligent could save money and buy property if there were less immigrants (which would happen due to aforementioned intelligent land owners).

Banning women does not really make sense. Having ridiculously high standards will auto-sort for the exceptions within the problem groups when accompanied by additional standards based on loyalty.

I see where you are coming from.

We should remove all government action outside of police work and a light defensive so that the only necessary tax is a flat income tax (which is levied against LAND OWNING businesses only).