Can somebody help remind me why Europe suddenly decided it needed to be flooded with "peaceful refugees"? For decades...

Can somebody help remind me why Europe suddenly decided it needed to be flooded with "peaceful refugees"? For decades, this wasn't the case. So what happened?

Was it the government doing it for financial reasons?

Was it the people themselves, voting for it?

Guilty consciences? Something else?

I have a hard time understanding why such civilized countries wouldn't have to foresight to see the disastrous results of this. I also have a hard time imagining a future where virtually any European country is safe from humongous rates of rape and murder, like they once were. Does anyone see anything being done to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzy1Fc2bRMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Something else?

yeah, gee, wonder (((what))) it could possibly be

(((arab spring)))
and people are completely brainwashed by media.

God sent that in Europa to make sinnerland suffer

Organized criminality and NGOs HIGHLY profit from housing them, and are influencial in european politics because they're both own and led by multibillionaires
Also poor people help artificially influate the GDPs because they're inheritly incapable of adminitrating finances and are psycologically untained by the 2008 and especially the 2012 crisis

Basically governments want loads of idiots to buy excessively expansive shoes and telephones so that (((S&P))) can detect an economical improvement and attract foreign investments

Cheap labor and a guaranteed voting base.

To look good.

Same reason why Nixon kept the USA IN VIETNAM, until them southerns surrendered.

Or they just want people to perform medical experiments on that no one cares about

the "refugee" crisis is only a very very small of total immigration, but somehow americans consider it a pivotal moment

>government doing it for financial reasons

the official excuse is this, justified by some vague "historical guilt". The real reason to bring in this invasion force is to erase the european working and middle class.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Pic related is the real reason why the West is so cucked. Medieval selection pressure caused Germanic peoples to lose their natural tribal instinct, and develop excessive levels of empathy and guilt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

Written by a black man, automatically dismissed.

Not an argument

Would you listen to a jew saying how white people deserve genocide? If no, why shouldn't a blackboi get the same treatment?

>what is evidence

Green text, no one has time to read that shit faggot

so god is making russia suffer with krokodil epidemic, shit wages, shit economy, shit second world country level, and shit life expectancy huh?

>Many commenters on this matter like to blame Jewish influence for these shifts in social attitudes, and it is true that Ashkenazi Jews commonly hold and have promoted progressive agendas. But what these commenters ignore is this: why do people listen? Or more to the point, why have some people (and peoples) embraced these views and not others? A promoted agenda is only as good as the traction it gains. Clearly, the trend towards universalism has been the purview of Northwestern European societies almost exclusively. If Jewish influence has had any role, it is only in the form of a rush in a much larger prevailing current.
>Indeed, Jews are a vanishingly small portion of the population in many of the most progressive countries, such as the Scandinavian ones. Sweden for example is known for being a foremost champion of progressive causes:
>To recap, in Northwestern Europe it was bipartite manorialism that selected for a certain type of people not seen elsewhere in the world.

D E M O G R A P H I C D E C L I N E

social + economic model since WW2 based on growing population

native populations static or declining

bad for the people who need population growth to keep making their money

A nigger using biological determinism, now I've seen it all lol

Degeneracy from america swaps non-stop to europe
Its your guys fault

But if you actually believe this you should kys desu

(((that))) answer is gonna be tapped, so im gonna give the normie answer. Its because of boomers ofc. Specifically greed, lazyness and stupidity. Malice isnt involved.

In the late 70 and early 80 alot of turks were brought in as foreign workers to clean toilet, drive taxis ect. Those job were beneath the boomers and their kids. For some reason, the boomers thought they would just leave again.They didnt. Instead the foreign workers started to bring their families. Boomers complied. Fast forward 1-2 decades and problems start to occur, mosques is getting build and parallel societies are starting to get formed.

The next part is the truly unbelievable part. With these new problems, some new politicians started to address it, were gaining popularity by blaming those in power who created the situation.

Instead of admitting fault, "the establisment" went the libtard route, calling their opposition racists. Media on their side, the populations were generally conviced. Thats why people who address the issues with sand people are branded as racists, still.

Thats the entire story. Boomers brought in slaves to do shit jobs. Didnt foresee the problems that would come from it and instead of owning up to their stupidity, they closed their eyes to the growing problems and told themselves, the people who addressed it were just racist.

Now the door was totally open for other nationalities to just come here since anyone opposed to it, must be a fucking bigot.

Everybody always forgets that Europe has had these cucked immigration policies for a long ass time. During the Yugoslav wars there was a shitload of Balkanoids that migrated to Germany, Austria, Sweden and subsequently hiked up the crime rates there. Even further back - when communism collapsed, all those Eastern Euros came flooding into Western European countries. Those Romanian gypsies came to Germany and the UK. African famines in the 70s, 80s and 90s - same story. Hordes of Ethiopians and Somalis came flooding in.

That's why it's fucking hilarious when they point the finger at our destabilization of the Middle East as the reason they have refugees. The most bullshit theory in existence, and they know it. They fucking know it, if they know their recent history. But they don't care, they just need somebody else to blame for their fucking problems.

They are a debt resource. Each one of them can be legally loaned £3000 immediately. 1 million useless shiskins a year = £3billion generatted out of fucking nowhere. By comparison indigenous people ttake 18 years to be eligible for debt, hence the governments total disregard for kids.

It sounds petty but this is what Merkel ec means by "they help our economy" ie "we lend them money that doesn't exist and in the act of lending it magically becomes real".

That and it is an experiment for the gloablists to see the effect of forced multicult, of course.

Good posts.
The only thind I disagree is that boomers chose to import foreigners. Those decisions are made by politicians, boomers were just too compliant.

It was Transport For London tha started it here and it was because Londoners demanded London wages for working on the buses and tubes. So TFL impored West Indians to work for less. Nott so much a case of "the jobs we won't do" and more "these niggers will accept two pounds an hour less and live six to a roomin some shithole". It's so petty, it's all over a couple of extra quid an hour.

>post reaction to pic related

>Suddenly
There are more than 300'000 people from ex Yugoslavia in Switzerland and they came 20 years ago. The economy likes refugee and the economy rules the politicians. The thing is those Albanians do work. Not sure those Arabs and negroes are going to work this much.

Yea, I should have made that clearer. Normal people ( here in Dk at least) bought the arguments the politicians made.

The argument were - "We have a lack of workers", which means "We want to pay less to working class of the society".

Boomers bought that lie = stupidity.

Its similar here. Its so pathetic. Leftists parties here still claim to be for the working class, even though they have pissed on it for decades.

THIS. It's all about offering new consumers easy & cheap debt. They buy stupid shit and this fuels the cult of economic growth. Whites are tapped out with debt and they also tend to save & invest more in secondary markets

Pic related are $1300 panchos for example. Only dumb people buy stupid shit like this

>why
jews

>Can somebody help remind me why Europe suddenly decided it needed to be flooded with "peaceful refugees"?
I could do with reminding when we decided.
Seems like it just happened to a population that was repeatedly voting for fewer Muslims.

The worst thing is: Why is this actually allowed by Europeans? This shitskin should be dragged out by his hair and beaten to death and his family beaten back home.

All I can tell you is that as soon as the EU started then all immigration laws changed overnight.
It was not publicized anywhere, I mean, they did all the legal paperwork, but it didn't make the headlines.
We just realized a few years after, when we started to see foreigners.
Then we looked back and saw they had changed the old laws, which were pretty based.
The old laws made getting nationality almost impossible, and the same with residence. Welfare was almost non existent.
The new laws basically gave free nationality to anyone asking for it. Plus gave refugee status to anyone claiming persecution.
And they added welfare to the mix. And free healthcare for them, healthcare that had taken us us years and a fucking huge effort to build.
All this happened once we entered the EU.

> The EU could really kick some ass, but it seems to me it was only made to destroy all EU nations.

Because the US and its (((allies))) benefits from this.

They are trying to get immigrants to work to pay your mega unrealistically high taxes.

infiltration of counter culture was complete

This makes a lot of sense, and breaks the issue down neatly.

Good Europeans don't deserve to live in any amount of fear because the word "racist" is thrown at them, that's insanity. I think the less power that word has, the less rape and murder will occur.

here you go newfags.

Jews

Boomers were brainwashed by jews, and when they got positions of power, it was basically over.

western countries invaded 2 Middle Eastern countries and fueled civil wars in 3 others. Hence, refugees.

Retard

That sums it up extremely well.

IT WAS YOUR COUNTRY, FUCKER!
EVER SINCE 9/11, 17 FUCKING YEARS AGO, YOU GUYS SPEND MILLIONS IN DESTABILIZING THE MIDDLE EAST.
FUCK AMERICANS FOR THEIR IGNORANCE AND THEIR "IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, AMERICA FIRST" ATTITUDE WHILE YOU FUCKERS FUCK UP ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES.

Thanks. But it ain't over yet. SD 2018.

Are you acctualy that naive? You believe that govts cannot make demographics go up if they acctualy would need it to go up?
End game of everything is happening in west world is implementation of corporation run communism rest you can think out yourself.

Is this some sovreign citizen “i am a bond held by the state, accepted as value” retardation

The revelation that you can control a democracy by controlling the demographics.

No, his concept is different and actually legit, unlike the sovereign citizens' sophistry.

I was going to post that on another thread but it got archived. So I'll post it here:

I think the reasons behind the EU taking in immigrants in the masses and us taking expats in the masses are fundamentally different. And as such the path and result such demographics have in our respective regions would be different.
I think Europe is taking migrants in the masses is to insure a demographic shift. Whereas white countries would be diverse, for the sake of making white countries mixed and to erase white nationalist or supporters of the ethnically homogeneous state in the long run. For that reason and not for tolerance or progress or whatever they say. They want to become like the Americas. A continent of peoples of all colors and Races. In a similar way America is. They want migrants to become part of Europe for good. And they seem like they'd rather do it quickly.
Whilst in our region, you have to consider that we live under monarchies. And an Autocrat/Oligarchs always want to maintain their power and positions at the top. So they take in expats in the masses, so the expats do the dirty jobs, the low income jobs, professional expats could built and develop our countries. All of that so us, the permanent citizens could maintain a comfortable lives. A happy populace means that the monarchs would be widely accepted and not threatened. However bringing in foreigners who weren't raised in an environment that doesn't glorify the monarch could lead to potential unrest in the long run as the foreigners grow in number. An unrest that could threaten the monarchs. It is also easier and more affordable to put a golden spoon in the mouth of a smaller population.

So the EU is taking migrants for a permanent demographics shift in Europe. Whilst in our regions our governments are taking expats so we the citizens could afford to be rich and comfortable. for the sake of maintaining the monarchies.

America didn't warn that, a lot of people were tricked with lies and propaganda.

Labour shortages in nationalised industry started immigration off after the Second World War.

Here in Britain, it was a steady flow of around 50,000 each year from 1950-1980, however in the late 1990's Blair's New Labour government opened the gates of Rome and let the Visigoths come flooding in.

Ever since then its been around 400,000 new migrants each year, whilst the existing immigrant and immigrant descended communities have grown exponentially, often taking over whole cities, London, Birmingham, etc.

Though the percentage of the population which marks itself as 'White British' on the census has indeed shrunk to about 87% (if the 2011 data is to be believed, its probably more like 75% now) the number of actual 'White British' people in Britain has never been higher, and it's growing steadily.

That is important to remember.

Its over for you. You went way too far and most of your population is still totally brainwashed.

You will serve a purpose though. The coming civil war in your country will wake everyone up. Boomer wont be able to deny it anymore.

We and Norway will have to step in. You will be saved, but its gonna cost some land.

>America destroys the countries that act as effective borderguards against the Middle East and Africa.
>Millions of human garbage, who were previously actively prevented from migrating into welfare-paradise, now have the road completely cleared of obstacles
>Nations like Germany are still riddled with guilt from WW2, so they naively open their arms to what they think is a managable amount of ACTUAL refugees (not immigrants)

really makes me think

>Can somebody help remind me why Europe suddenly decided it needed to be flooded with "peaceful refugees"?
I our case it's probably related to our collective guilt and that we have to constantly convince the world we are the good goys now.

Thanks, good explaנation

Just looking at that inbred face makes me want to curb stomp him

>Pic related are $1300 panchos for example.
and the beautiful objects wearing them also help to attract these young men from their backward countries to prey and feast.

>what happened
UN become nigger and mudslime central after burgers elected king nigger and it had consequences, global jihag gained momentum.
Also - Kalergi lot became bold and western euros became more and more degenerate.

Yeah so? The troops are still there, your country still thinks it's honorable to be in the army and shoot sandniggers and drop bombs on a different continent separated by a fucking ocean. Fuck you guys with your action movies and gun culture, thinking that war is a way of progress.
Maybe you fuckers don't understand, there are now 17 year old teenagers living in the middle east that know nothing else but war and death. Those guys want vengeance but they're not going to you guys they're coming here.

>why do people listen?
dude, nobody listens, also
>implying the average joe has had any say in anything
fuck off with this nigger

Women did not build civilization. Women absorb and always in search of the owner. White man dies. A white woman sees the future in a strong migrants and refugees. They males. White man have become weak and their place will be others. European man liberated woman from social limitations. Now a white woman is willing to wear the hijab and become a slave of the new owners. Slave for real men.

It really is. All of popular culture, music, social media, fashion is targeted to brown people (and dumb women lol). This isn't a coincidence and virtue signalling can only be blamed for so much.

No, nothing like that m8. It's: "are you over 18? sign here for £3000 of credit. Comeback in 6months and we can double that" times 1 million a year. It's a modern equivalent to printing money out of the blue. Our leaders can't wait for your kids to grow up and take on debt, they import adults from overseas for an immediate fix of New Money.

have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

Glad you appreciate it. It was annoying to type all of this and then have that (other) thread be closed. I had to find somewhere else to post it lol.

White Genocide

Oy
Iv'e always wondered why does retards quote a looney like it makes a point. I see no one quoting Charles Manson on the white race for fuck sake start using quotes with actual weight not this trash women looney

>why Europe suddenly decided
its not sudden
Immigration has increased ever since the 70s and its one of the utopian ideals forced on nations by the EU and EEA.

It is used in order to destroy the fabric of nationalist sentiments, as well as the introduction of this group as predictable voters, divide-et-impera politics.

And from a globalist point of view, these people are subsidised by the sate/tax payer so its a leakage of public funding straight into the hands of global corporations through the EU, and the left is cheering them on.

americans were idiots and had leaders of crime syndicates for presidents for 27-28 years, and europeans were idiots and blindly followed them as "the leaders of the free world" now that we have the internet and know everything that actually happened, we all try to point fingers while the jews laugh behind the scenes.

>EVER SINCE 9/11, 17 FUCKING YEARS AGO
nice scapegoat
its like the leaders of the EU cant think for themselves..

and what does that have to do with the EU opening the fucking floodgates for criminal trash from sandniggerstan?

If the middle east wasn't such mess right now immigration wouldn't be such an issue. It's true that Europe could've closed their borders theoretically, but our governments are too progressive.

Alright, but does it not seem to be in the last few years there has been a massive influx? I don't remember this being a problem 10 or 20 years ago, at least certainly not on this scale, not this bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzy1Fc2bRMk

It's been part of the plan OP.

You probably think that sounds like some crazy Alex Jones conspiracy theory. I used to as well. But unfortunately it's true.

Pax Judaica is the reason.
Fuck you Barbara Spectre!

>It's been part of the plan OP
*always been

boomers are starting to go into retirement, ((they)) want these disgusting creatures to fill the gap

The EU has always wanted to build a bridge between North Africa and Europe. (pic related)

For them, an EU superstate is only a short-term goal on the way to a longer term goal of linking the European continent to Africa's mineral wealth.

They see difference between peoples/cultures as unimportant compared to their long-term goals. They work on the assumption that an interlinked world under some form of Global Governance is both inevitable and desirable. Therefore, any sacrifices now (terrorism, rapes, loss of national, cultural and ethnic identity, etc) is worth it.

Some kind of death wish

You have to understand that the people who have been pushing for this feel no ethnic or national loyalty to Europe, because very many of them are from a minority that were very often despised in Europe.

They see National or Ethnic loyalty as immoral things that lead only to both World Wars. In their minds they are carrying out a grand project for a greater good.

Manson was in jail most of his life, she's the director of a Jew institute in Sweden and worked for academia, big difference my man.

They tried doing what the democrats did to get more votes so they would never be replaced/get more mindless workers. They didn't ducking think that these people maybe weren't stable and should have stopped taking them in when they started burning their own homes because they didn't get nutella. They also didn't expect them to actually replace them in power so they can't get rid of them now. The EU is lost.

An actual reasonable response. They are selling us out, the Jews gain from this with more money.

I know that Germany is doing it because of German guilt over WWII. I can sympathize with the Germans because they have had guilt beaten into them so I kind of get why they fall for the brown horde meme. Britt's feel guilt for imperialism even though they improved every country they invaded so that could be why the UK has such a problem. Sweden does it because they feel guilty for being stereotypical good looking whites. I think all Europeans do it out of some sort of guilt like Americans coddle the blacks because of slavery despite blacks easily being the worst people in the nation.

I'm not white so I can't even begin to really understand white guilt but I believe it's your obstacle to saving your race because no other race would have power or influence over you if you didn't have the guilt driving you to give them that power.

Should add all the recent stories about kikes kicking nigger refugees out of Israel.

They have given themselves the moral and intellectual permission to do this. Few things are as dangerous as a powerful person who has convinced themselves they are in the (moral) right.

In their minds, those of us who oppose their plans are "small-minded nativists" with a "pre-WWII way of thinking" - rather than people who can spot a bad idea when they see one.

Two generations worth of marxist conditioning and brainwashing.

Europe wanted to say fuck you to america over the iraq war and took in our enemies to spite us and shamed us until we did the same. Simple as that.

Still not an argument

Are you kidding? I'd rather subsist off my own toe nail clippings than rely on this... and force that on my kids...and MY MANY GRANDKIDS! Fuck off with your blanket statement logic