What would happen if a secret society of people started serial killing/mass murdering refugees/middle easterns?

What would happen if a secret society of people started serial killing/mass murdering refugees/middle easterns?

Make sure you dress up like Jews when doing it. Would work a lot better.

There's a near infinite supply of them you know.

They would be infiltrated by a CIAnigger and violently raided

Everything would turn 1984-tier, cameras on all white people and right wing groups, mass arrests on the native population, stricter sentences for Islamophobia, and unironically more Muslim politicians in office now that they are an endangered class.

It would basically kickstart the plans for an Islamic Europe within months

Where can I donate to their cause?

What would happen if pathetic losers started improving on their lives and outperformed these filthy subhumans to the point of the subhumans being forced to integrate?

This.
The government loves looking busy.
Right now they have a hard-on for men, whites and nationalists.
For now work on the Overton Window.

Sven we know you want nigger children but some people don't want integration.
My state representative said it best. We can't replace ourselves with other people's babies

Sigh.

The overton window is not yet wide enough to start throwing commies out of it.

I feel like this is right.

Their violence against everyone else leads them to being protected because they say "not everyone is like that, we need rights"

Our violence against them is "they hate us, were a minority group, we need rights"

At the end of the day theyre a group of people raised in harsh evnironments with harsh attitudes and will overpower europeans for that fact alone. They have a predatory mindset

are you a homosexual?
because pulling this many things out of your ass and claiming it's mine sounds pretty gay.

>yes everyone. work harder and harder to fund the governments integration programs. Have no time of your own to appreciate your life and grow even more resentful of the migrants.

your cuck level is showing Swede

Reminder any Nazi/fascist group advocating violence and terrorism to achieve their goals are a government honeypot to nab people who would actually do this.

^^^This

The only way to know that youre not being fooled by the govt is to act alone

SJW's will immediately accuse white fucking males of the atrocities.
Law enforcement will get a huge boost in resources to stop those "white fucking males". Politicians would promise the heavens to soyboys and cunty hambeasts that they will put an end to the atrocities by any means necessary.
Mass surveillance of "white fucking males".
Refugees ramping up revenge killings, victims are mostly soyboys and cunty butterbeasts.

It was the eurasian negroids pitting muslims against communists.

White boys BTFO

Freudian Slip-land has never been more amusing.

Improving on your life includes working hard, but it also includes getting a better education and financial safety which are things subhumans assuredly can't.

>Have no time of your own to appreciate your life and grow even more resentful of the migrants.
I can't even. I. Is it a hobby of yours to masturbate and hate on strangers?
This is beyond neo-nazi irony. This is next level by far.

Do you not realize how absurdly stupid you sound? I seriously hope you are joking around. Jesus Christ.

>I dont want to work, but i like getting mad. why is the government bringing in desperate low-intelligence workers? This is an outrage.
Oh my god. I was rightwing, but this straw broke the fucking bluewhales back. Dear god.

How about killing all semites and niggers

This, it's better to just stay home and post memes

Nah, niggers already do it to themselves and the jews are at least productive members of society

Just sinking NY, Chicago, California and San Diego would forever be better than killing random people.

The government openly says they have no control over lone wolves

Fpbp

Fucking keked

I don't know, but I think we should do it. Time to give the earth a good ethnic cleansing, eh?

No we, just you.

One person can make a difference

They would investigate pretty hard and take down the entire group. A society implies communication. Texts, phone conversations, internet logs, cell phone tower pings, GPS, anything that connects you to anyone else would expose you and the group. Lone Wolf attacks are hard to expose and stop because there are no connections, and if there's no prior threats that bring you to the attention of authorities then your likelihood of pulling off the attack are even better. What fucks a lot of wannabe terrorists up is they try to make contact with some ISIS representative but really they're talking to an undercover law enforcement agency, or they talk to an actual terrorist but law enforcement was already monitoring the terrorist and taking down the names of everyone that gets in touch with them.

The US had a lot of FBI and other government agents infiltrating our own militias when the threat of right-wing, libertarian terrorism was at an all-time high. I don't doubt that they still have a lot of contacts out there.

>forced to integrate
That's not going to happen.
You think you can change their family values, religion and habits with your liberal government? or with the combination of individualism, altruism and arrogance of the swedes?
Good luck on that.

Would never happen.

>The only way to know that youre not being fooled by the govt is to act alone

This. If you are gonna do it, you have to do it alone and hope that your actions inspire others to do the same. The moment you try to act with another person is the moment that you are arrested/killed.

Before you do that, start taking traitors out first. Hi, FBI and CIAniggers.

They'd turn on white males and Sup Forums! The MSM would probably do some genuine investigative reporting instead of looking the other way! Pic related

Working hard is all well and good but if it's all you do with your time on earth then you are nothing but a slave.

Where is the opportunity to reap the reward of your work. To appreciate the society you contribute to. I'm not going to apologise for not wanting to see my friends and family turn into suicidal factory workers like those in chinese IPhone factories just to prove a point.

There is far more to self improvement than what you suggest. You can have the most stringent regime to ensure you are educated, physically fit and a bulging bank account but will you have time to do anything else? Apart from work, work out, study and not spend your money?

>subhumans being forced to integrate
And why would we want that?

this

You would get arrested, sent to prison and raped by the same refugees.

They already constantly kill each other. Nobody gives a shit, especially and including white liberals. Thousands of girls are sent off to have their clits cut off. Thousands of brown baby girls have been aborted on the taxpayer's dime in Ontario.

>subhumans being forced to integrate?

No one in their right mind would want to integrate with these people, they're awful!

This has always happened you idiot.
The more you out-compete them, the more power and free shit they get to stay competitive.

Nothing.
It has been happening in Rotherham for years now.
>Be Rotherhamfag.
>Internationally humiliated.
>Only real export is selling high powered weed to the cities, London, Manchester, Leeds et al
>They're disgusted, won't shut up about it during the post-deal smalltalk
>Have web of mules & growers across county, all young lads with something to prove
>Have street level intelligence network better than MI5
>Have no ego, only vengeance, like in the old scab days
>South Yorkshire Police are the most corrupt in the country
>They're onside anyway, for the most part
>Browns hate to lose face, 'h-he's in Pakistan!'
>Send multiple messages without a word
>The lynchings will continue until morality improves
>It never improves.

Twenty years ago, I was looking at 5 years for aggravated burglary, I broke into a house with a view to giving the owner the beating of his life. Long story but it was me or him. A few days later my cousin & I handed ourselves in to SYP to give a statement. As we were going to the main station to give an interview the copper helped us get our stories straight, & told us the guy was a nonce.
During the interview he framed the questions in such a way I appeared like the nicest teenager in the world. He fucking knew I was guilty as fuck, I was shaking like a dog shitting in a strange garden
But, nonce. Fuck em.
The nonce 'fell down some stairs' a couple of years later, & died.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

enjoy your v&

You'd get backed by U.S and Israel, that's what would happen