Men BTFO

Fact : Women don't need men
Even though men have been oppressing women for thousands of years, women finally got political powers back since women are obviously superior to men both mentally and biologically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXusKM5uX0s?t=3075
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
youtu.be/X2QgDWSfQik
youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Suggest

Also nice slide.

>Source

Why couldn't nature just make all of us dickgirls
t. slept during the biology class :DD

Let me guess, women made better soldiers during WW2 because not as many of them died compared to men.

Let me guess, lower suicide rate?

Now that this has come to life should do away with gender separation in sports so women can take their place at the top. I look forward especially to boxing and MMA.

Come to light*. Meh

US broads can't even take their cunt queen losing an election, explain yourself faggot

Yeah, women don't need men, they just need men's money.

>study suggests
>research shows
>scientists find
>according to x
It's like clickbait for Rick and Morty fans to tell to their friends so they can feel smarter about themselves.

who keeps posting these shitty articles and why? Why even pay attention to them? don't forget to sage

>last millennia
>women and children first
Yeah I can see why they have better survival instincts

>(((study))) suggests

whyd don't they just shut the fuck up and get on with it then?

youtu.be/nXusKM5uX0s?t=3075

>just be quiet and get on with it

>biologically stronger!
>fresh frozen!

>The titanic is sinking
>Women and children first
>Lmao week men dying like that

Women have always been put on a pedestal and given the best treatment possible during the shittiest times possible. Why? Because they have the organs that continues the human race. They're protected at all costs, of course they live longer.

HOL UP YOU SAYIN WE WAZ SHELTERED CUNTS??

>perceived as less of a threat
>protected to death by any man worth his salt
>more likely to survive a life threatening scenario
You don't say

>biologically stronger than men
Roflmao

Only if it wasn't for those damn pickle jars ruining all progress strong women make.

>grill shows excessive lordosis due to lack of activity from M. rectus abdominis, internal rotation of glenohumeral joint, also weak M. serratus anterior
>shown as display of superior strength
>mfw

>more likely to survive a life-threatening crisis
>biologically stronger than men
:X:D:X:D::X:D:X:D:X:D:X:D::X:D:X:D:X:D:X:D:D

These niggers forget that most of the time these women survive crises longer, because the men fucking sacrifice themselves to save these bitches.

One piece of meat left
>You take it hunny, I'll be fine.
The ship is sinking
>Women and children first
Tired
>I'll carry you and spend all my energy instead
etc

Nice source faggot. Saged

Women are more likely to survive a crisis because "women and children first".

This. Men have throughout history been sacrificed to save women and children. No shit they are going to be more likely to survive a life-threatening crisis if men have the entire deck stacked up against them.

Only because they are probably sat on their fat asses in a life-threatening situation. Or sitting on the lifeboats lowered out.

That's mostly on us men. We're weaker in the sense that we'd give almost anything to make our woman happy. This behavior isn't quite as common among women, and quite a few women take advantage of men in this way.

I don't think more than maybe 5 - 6% of the world's population of men hates women, and the majority of those are fags. Even Muslims oppress women because they think women are so lovely it brings out the worst in men. It's just human nature. You see a pretty lady, you get the urge to protect her. Doubly so if she's carrying your child.

>they have the organs
no they don't
those old cunts have nothing
men on the other hand even as old farts still had sperm in them

>more likely to survive a life threatening crisis
Men are literally biologically and culturally programmed to sacrifice themselves to save the life of women.

so they've redefined science then.

Woman survive more wars, you can't argue with that.
Checkmate Misogynists
get educated :^)

2 dudes fucking each other will never make a new human life, you can try all you want. Fact of the matter is until artificial wombs are a thing, women are necessary to the continuation of humans.

but we feminists nao and women are stronk :^)

women are delusional and it's really fucking annoying. the weakest beta could beat the average woman to death with no effort.

Don't men have like, higher muscle density or some shit?

>using dr Mengele research to prove your feminism
Pottery

>Mongols come to town
>Kill literally every single man in town except for like 2 babies
>Takes 100,000 women hostage as sex slaves
:^)

neither will a dude and an old hag

So why have I never seen a woman bench 315 for reps?

Merit is misogynist.

"study"
I was in academia and saw how many of these "studies" were designed and implemented. Needless to say, "studies" are almost all worthless. They violate the scientific method from the very start, by setting out with a desired result, and crafting the experiment to produce it.

The same can be said of two women, user. We may have sperm banks but those only go but so far. If either race disappeared tomorrow and could not be recreated then the result is still the same. It just so happens that it'd take longer for the women to die off.

Literally this.

lmao this.
Also
>a fucking plank

Women need men.

>quoting some sand nigger
>brit
you're truly a lost cause

Well he's not wrong

Her weak shoulders almost leave her back ffs. Pick a better picture if you're gonna fake news

You know nothing you soyboy. Islam is an alpha redpill.

>babby's first proxy

I can still take her ass when I want it

red pill sounds like communism

More proof to never trust a study conducted by Liberals.

>the 10% of the strongest women would still get beaten by 90% of men
Actual sourced facts, pic related.

Women handle disease and injuries better since a dead mother is worse to a baby than a dead father. This is from a biological perspective.

Almonds status:
[X] Activated
[ ] Activated

Not really. They're just less likely to get injured.
Going to need a sauce on >handle disease better

Too bad women age like milk, and men like wine.

Fact: Men don't need women
As soon as women started getting political power, everything went to shit.

Also, the female feelz:realz ratio is 80:20, while the male feelz:realz ratio is 20:80.

I'm sure a top female athlete can kick my ass and outlast me. And by female athelete I mean the skiier chick I saw lifting 120+kgs with her shoulders and jumping. Cause I'm massively unfit and thats 40kgs more than my own weight.

Avarage office bitch though? Those cartoons and animes where the bitches just stand and struggle like vermin on the ground and then get beaten and raped like a fucking mindless ragdoll. After having witnessed general female fitness at a gym (bitches wanting to shed their ass and not die of a heart attack lumbering down to move their unspeakably revolting mounds of flesh) I can attest that art immitates life.

I can kill them by clapping my hands next to them. The tiny air ripples just burst their gelatinous forms.

(Highscool girls are terribel in particular. You need a washing pole tied to your dick just to make it past the bulging fat of their thighs and ass.)

>biologically stronger
Cool. Draft them for the next war. The guys will sit this one out.

>unzips youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
OWO WHAT'S THIS?!

her tits are magnificent
souce please

You need a male too, user

Mabye if there wasn't a raging hard on to keep women safe in the 40' we could have seen first hand how we would btfo any infantryman.
That's because we're not meant to be hot. In every animal species it's the male that needs to be. Fuck you.
Your all soyboys anyway with your faggot beards and sexdolls and fat. Russian women have no problem in the MIL neither do Jewish girls.
Russian women can cut a tree down and carry it themselves I'm pretty sure they can out deadlift you chipboy.

Yeah because you would want some gender studies major to have power

More likely to survive, because they are less likely to be on the sharp end of things.

>That's because we're not meant to be hot.

NO.. YOU are not meant to be hot, others are AMAZING.

Milk turns into cheese or yogurt if aged right.

Yeeessss Goyim, reply to unimportant meme-spouting slide-threads.
Yess goyim, be the stupid cattle that I always knew you were.
Alll it took is (((1 post by my ID))) to distract you feeble-minded fools.

>user, redeem yourself if you were foolish enough to join this thread, all you need to do is write:
sage
>into the "Options" field, the top white rectangle in the Post-a-Reply prompt that has
>"Options" written in it. Choose "Report post" for "Rule violation" by first clicking
>the little triangle to the right of OP's post number.
Just so you newfriends know, there is a certain group of (((individuals))) that literally have "template threads" that they cycle.
These threads can be recognised by the virtue of having seen them before if you were here longer.
The nature of the thread as a "keep them busy and unproductive" type becomes totally clear once you think abouut its content too.
I remember seeing this exact thread already.
You are being played for fools.
I wonder if there are any people here that would be useable for more than a suicide bombing in the oh-so-famed "Race War".
this thread should be saged and/or reported, as it is technically against rules.

Russian wood is light faggot.
The Russia is strong meme is just that a meme.
It's the country with the most Muslims aids HIV and heroin.
Shut up Ashley you have no idea how terrible and shit Russia truly is and you should visit if you think differently.
Women are dumb and weak sluts get over it.
Also men have never been pretty that's what women obsess over.
But go ahead and pretend that women can do anything they want because some Jewish tabloid said so.
It goes to show how dumb you women are that some one has to tell you how you are.
Also fuck captcha it sucks like the women I'm replying to.

T

That must be why women can't even into basic preparedness.

S A G E

Best female kickboxer ever vs sum dum guy

youtu.be/X2QgDWSfQik

cus we don't have a loving god

It's even worse than that. My mom and sister can't even open a twist top jug of milk.

Look! It's a kike!

the denial of reality that feminists engage in has moved past irritating to being just bewildering

>T. Just played horizon zero dawn

LOL! When women start building their own "infrastructure" roads, houses, tunnels, sanitation and so on then we'll talk, until then they won't survive a day without a man.

Women fall over if you walk to fast towards them with an angry face.

Here's a stick man arm wrestling a cross fit chick. Guess who wins.
youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo

>Crossfit
Did her arm break off?

someone has never watched naked and afraid
90% of the time the women breaks down and leaves the show

one of the dumbest shows i have ever seen, what's the point of being naked

I don't even know why they publish studies like these. I mean, I do, but a child could poke holes in these studies. Left-wing rags get social science headlines, so, bring them on.

>what's the point of being naked
sex sells

but that's not sexy at all, all girls put there are pretty ugly

>believing survival tv shows are real

plausible as this is, I feel like handgrip strength is kind of cheating

its pretty funny to watch. the show shows how weak women actuality are when they have to do things for themselves. the only time the women makes it to the end is when the man carries her.

Lefties literally don't live in reality--that is until their air conditioning breaks and they need a man to come and fix it.

Hahahahahaha

Instead of putting out BS "studies" like this, there's much easier way to find out how strong women are compared to men. Put women in against men in boxing, mma, rugby etc, and see how that goes. xD

there's a