United Nations made a Paper about Sup Forums

I guess a am a Normie, more or less.
(As in I know more or less waht goes on here, but I wast my time somwhere else)

A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Sup Forums’s Politically Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf (old)

Just wanted to know what you guys think about that, gonna look at that thread for the next few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X9bOsdHckhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go look in the archive if you care what we think, you stupid newfaggot

boi i aint clickin dat shit

>examples of "typical" Sup Forums threads

I stopped reading there; the whole thing could probably be distilled to this.

I remember those faggots, I BTFO them always, fucking retards.

/new/ was much funnier than the current wojak/pepe shitfest. Also most memes "from" here actually come from twitter and reddit.

>arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
>page 15 onwards is rare pepe gallery
It's a hoax chaps.

It is amusing that they try to analyze us without actually understanding the culture. Even you autistics should be able to deduce why this table is what it is.

jews

we have achieved peak meme.

good job, lads.

tl dr

> gib grants pls!

Fetal alchohol syndrome? Or just your typical 56%er retardation, who knows

> pretty pretty pls gib grantz!
> I haz even used a formula with really really big tenzor

dey are PhD studentz or riserch studentz

gugle each one and win big prizes!

i miss muh secret club

lol

I makey my own memes faggot

Isn't that study pretty old, I remember reading it some time ago, also looking at the last page you can see they had fun making this
>mischievous witch pepe

>the least rare pepe
>the fucking UN is sorting pepes by how rare they are
Please tell me you shopped that line

Nah, it's real. Top of page 7

study us all you like you cant stop us kraut

>70% of images posted are unique
That's cool, wonder how it compares to some of the more image focused boards

also this

The UN didn't commission this study, you morons. It was just made by some fucking grad student on a UN-funded scholarship.
I can't believe people are this bad at reading comprehension.

>jews
Kek. Every fucking time. I dont even bother checking anymore.

>mfw its real

>least rare pepe
kek. nobody comes here and remains unchanged.

how rare is this one senpai?

"Hate speech" Primary based off the usage of "nigger" and "faggot". Its funny because they both get used in non-hateful ways, especially faggot.

Why are they highlighting probably the least impressive work we've done "Operation Google"? IMO it was a failed op anyway because it relied on shitty forced memes.

The world will be a better place once the UN is removed.

Lets meme this into being, gogogo.

Im gonna read it

this gon be gud

Does anyone take the UN serious anymore?

Old news. Newfags will bump it to 300 replies.

Okay, I refuse to believe they didn't have a good time with us and they're probably still here. OP probably is one of the authors.

Yo so Sup Forums is anonymous and untraceable right?

Right?

t. half-newfag

how could anything be untraceable user ?
its on the internet
every nigger kike you post has a record
so stay low kew out there

>Note that tripcodes are generally considered somewhat “un-cool” and require additional effort from the user

tripfags BTFO

>" Even though Sup Forums’s contents do revolve around politically incorrectness, a simple
visual scan of discussions at any given time makes it clear that the majority of posters subscribe to the “alt-right” movement, exhibiting
characteristics of xenophobia, social conservatism, racism, and, generally speaking, hate."

They don't understand us at all. We do this for the love of our people first and hate of others is just a funny aside.

>i was on Sup Forums before it was cool
do you also live in a tiny house

didn't know we were tracked like this by the geci

Free speech and shieeet...

oh well fukit

lol at pic related

This. The study is old.

then if everything we post here is tracked and studied, isn't it basically data-mining?
Why are we posting anything about how we think here then? if it can be used against us...?
I thought you guys had this figured out and Sup Forums was secure before all the shitposting

i mean it's mostly satire but...

Not even the UN likes the tripfags. And they didnt set the bar very high they acepted the palestinians for gods shake. Tripfags BTFO

The UN was a complete failure from the start.

>kike that low
Embarrassing

wat

If “they” want you bad enough they’ll find you. Just don’t post illegal shit and don’t dox yourself.

shitskins and POOs are the more asshurt members of our board.

it's a meltdown virus.
do not click if you have intel aviv cpu.

How can we ever win if every move we make is studied and recorded and used against us?
We literally going to get crushed... and Sup Forums is already half-subverted...

We should contact the corresponding author and let him know "Leaf" is a hate word.

>cunt higher than kike
Fucking australians

t. Concern troll kike shill glow in the dark nigger

>hate words
>trash

Conclusion of the article is that we are most effective when we raid YouTube... So commenting and Like/Dislike as well as posting videos to attack on Twitter of other social media for them to get in on the pounding.

call your politicians and ask them to de-fund the UN. The worst terrorist organization on the planet.

hello faggots I am talking serious shit and all you are doing is counting curse words...
here

TLDR

CALLED IT!

I wonder how they're counting memeflags

Is there an abstract?

>Telefonica Research
Fucking wut?

I am 100% serious, worse to let them know how we think and all our ideas and be able to get studied and fucked

Just let them know it's satire

>page 3 Ethical considerations
>Dealing with online data raises ethical
concerns, especially when the topics of discussion are often sensitive like in the case of Sup Forums. Although Sup Forums users are anonymous
by design, looking at the activity generated by links on Sup Forums to third party services deanonymize Sup Forums users, which goes against
the reasonable expectation of privacy inherent on Sup Forums.
Reminder that we aren't anonymous.

>Finally, we note that
the Anglosphere countries are generally close to each other with
respect to hate speech usage: on the low end we see just over 9% in
the UK and on the high end, a bit over 11% for Australia and South
Africa.
G-d bless Australians.

Sup Forums is always satire.

Well everything I've ever posted in Sup Forums is satire obviously. As well a place to go let youth energy out. But still I was saying it because there's a lot of people I've seen that look like they post seriously.

You are generally uncool and require extra effort.

Cliggit n tell us what's innit tho

kek
I'll just save that.

i cliked and a doc showed up...

Is this the same study from months ago that they called “scientific” but was full of liberal buzzwords?

Sup Forums has done more for wold peace, than the UN ever could.

How the fuck can the word trash be worse than the word "fuck".
Fuck off.

Kek faggots

Read this you fuggers ^

Kek

You are trash trash trash trash trash jewish trash

"Sup Forums’s “Politically Incorrect” board has become a central figure in the outlandish 2016 Presidential election."

Guess that they couldn't change stations......

being that they are so bought and fixated on their Sup Forumsitical positions.

Someone is fucking around bigtime ......

If they are so concerned with a dozen or so posts and that they think that it has taken control over the whole of the internet.

They need to see that they really are sooooo bored with other sites and their own affairs that they are now projecting their problems on others.

kek

here now: you dipshits haven't thought this through haven't you?

We need to get those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

Only responding because digits. To your previous posts, it doesn’t matter because everything they do isn’t genuine. It’s also the reason they can’t meme.

>You are generally uncool and require extra effort.

Guys, it's a shareblue shill speaking as if they are an authority on what is cool... lol.

>and require extra effort.

Working overtime against me, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9bOsdHckhg

All my life the lesser nerds have been writing gay little papers about websites. First they were writing term papers about Napster, then about something awful. Happy to see they've graduated and are now working at the UN