Atheism is a jewish trick, isn't it?

Atheism is a jewish trick, isn't it?

No, but its use in the destructon of the western world, is.

no shit

Go away kike worshipper.
Religion has no place in this new world.
Sage.

yes but so is christianity

no, worshiping a dead jew on a cross is a jewish trick

Well theres a star of david in that logo so...

Sage

Sage please

ITT atheists prove once again that they are fucking retarded assholes

Have you ever wondered why a lot of atheist grew up jewish?

ITT christcucks refuse to admit they're Jewish pawns.
Sage

kids are dying in hospitals all over the world

>God and religion is the trick

Seriously. For hating Jews this board sure does like to worship a jew.
What do they call that.... Stockholm syndrome?

>pagan larping fucktard

posted my meme too soon

Yes, but so is organized religion.
I think spirituality is a good thing, and through it creating a moral compass.
Following a set of rules written thousands of years ago is dumb though. Buddhism is the only religion I could follow, since it's not really a religion at all.

Fucking loser Christian larper
Only a man of God because the only vagina you've seen is your mom's while she sleeps. Sage

t.

And that's why you have a muslim invasion.

Daily reminder that many buddhist countries got BTFO by communists.

christians are just the worst

Yes

It's designed to make people believe that the only thing that matters is this life, and thus their personal happiness, which leads to utilitarianism, particularly of the "I want to maximize happiness" kind. The thing is, with happiness, to maximize it you have to increase desires and then satisfy those desires, it's a neverending cycle.
A noble individual can see that this cycle is harmful and will instead seek to minimize suffering, which means instead of fulfilling desires, you fulfill needs, which completely undermines the capitalist system.
God is self-evident to the noble who can see the fundamental source pattern underlying reality, as the totality of all things and beyond it. There can be no empirical evidence for God because it is a metaphysical concept.
So to answer your question, yes, the Jews have an interest in promoting atheism, but they also have an interest in promoting false religions (i.e. Judeo-Christianity) for those who recognize the first level of the trick.

You were born an atheist