Dutch clandestine services AIVD/MIVD tipped off FBI on US election interference by Russians

nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2213762-hackteam-aivd-gaf-fbi-cruciale-info-over-russische-inmenging-verkiezingen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUtoxEZvPyY
nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2213767-dutch-intelligence-first-to-alert-u-s-about-russian-hack-of-democratic-party.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dWaEUYlOpsc
nos.nl/artikel/2213305-trump-biograaf-michael-wolff-naar-nederland-voor-college-tour.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-26/tech-firms-let-russia-probe-software-used-by-us-government/9363536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just in, so still reading

Quick recap from what I gather now
>Investigative journalism jointly by Nieuwsuur and Volkskrant organisations
>Summer of 2014
>Intercepts by Joint Sigint Cyber Unit (JSCU)
>Joint unit of AIVD (civilian) and MIVD (military) clandestine services involved
>Russian hack group 'Cozy Bear'
>Dutch see how the Russian hackers penetrate the computer network of the US State Department
>"the biggest hack ever"
>US government reacts with great alarm

There is zero of evidence of "muh Russia" narrative.
I doubt "info" from a tribe a peiple that thought building below the sea level was a good idea will change this fact.

Accountability
In recent months, Nieuwsuur and de Volkskrant conducted research into the Dutch involvement in the FBI investigation by special prosecutor Mueller. In the Netherlands and in the United States there were talks with about fifteen sources from diplomatic and political circles and the intelligence world. Six of them had direct knowledge about Dutch access to Cozy Bear . All those involved wanted to speak only on condition of anonymity, because this concerns information from the highest category of secrecy.

For reactions to this research Eelco Bosch from Rosenthal can be reached via e-mail, Signal and via the encrypted chat app Wickr: eelcobvr.

Timeline
Summer 2014: hackers AIVD gain access to the network of Cozy Bear, a hack group also known as APT29 and The Dukes

November 2014: Cozy Bear attacks the US State Department and enters unclassified system. AIVD and MIVD warn US intelligence services

November / December 2014: Cozy Bear enters the White House computer network and, among other things, gains access to confidential notes and agenda from President Obama. The AIVD and MIVD again warn US sister services

July 2015: Cozy Bear enters the DNC's computer system (Democratic Party Board), AIVD and MIVD warn US services

Autumn 2015: the FBI warns the DNC that hackers are in their system, the DNC is not doing anything

Spring 2016: The Russian hack group Fancy Bear (also known as APT28), which operates independently from Cozy Bear, enters DNC networks

June 2016: The internet security company Crowdstrike confirms that Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear were in computer systems

Spring 2017: FBI director James Comey confirms that the FBI is investigating Russian interference in the US election campaign

May 2017: President Trump dismisses Comey, special prosecutor Robert Mueller takes over the investigation into Russian interference

June 2017: Former FBI director Comey says during a hearing before Congress that there is 'no doubt' that the Russian government was behind the hacks at the DNC

>I'm afraid of the sea
The Dutch are winning.

i wonder then, why the DNC never provided their servers for analysis by the FBI after they complained about being hacked by russians?

this shit again?
LAME

Hacking your shit right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUtoxEZvPyY

>NOS

fuck off with your bullshit desu, DNC wasn't hacked by Russians. botched metadata job.

>russian hack group 'Cozy Bear'
fugg

That much hacking over the years and the FBI doesn't do anything about it. How credible is that?

I know. And also:
(((AIVD)))
(((MIVD)))

Still, interesting story

You mean like how Italian intelligence services tipped off America about Iraq having WMDs?

Nothing on English news sites yet.
It'll be all over the place in a sec.

Give CNN a minute to catch up ;)

anons I have some REAL news:
MBMC is one degree of separation away from a major European political leader who could RT the meme
>OPÉRATION LE PEN has begun
get in here

ok

Oh well if the Dutch police who cannot handle arresting one guy say so then that's that. How soon did the murderer of van Gogh get out of prison?
Listen. I get that the only argument you know is from authority. And with the FBI deleting fifty thousand messages, authority is in short supply. But you have yet to explain what this "hack" is supposed to have been and how it affected anything. You can't, because it didn't happen, and because tying yourself to one fundamental story limits the lie due out next week. So now I guess we will hear about every irrelevant podunk agency, so long as they didn't have jurisdiction, because I guess all of them were monitoring the US State Department. It would surely have been easy to monitor the Stare Department given the infamous security protocols in place during the last administration.

I don't know, this OP seems rather illegitimate and homosexual.

I'm thinking deep state damage control.

>aivd
>hacking anything
It was mossad that gave them info, no other way.
Or completely fabricated, thats possible too.

Waar is de bewijs wollah ouwe

I like that their damage control is "this allied but small and distant agency totally agrees with me."

Piet pls. AIVD and MIVD know their stuff.

English version now also available
nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2213767-dutch-intelligence-first-to-alert-u-s-about-russian-hack-of-democratic-party.html

>I like that their damage control is "this allied but small and distant agency totally agrees with me."

Shows you how much their control and publicly perceived legitimacy is failing.

Ge suckt Boef

>OH NO, MY APPEAL TO AUTHORITY FAILED
>LOOK AT THIS OTHER FAILED AUTHORITY

How's that war on poverty and expensive healthcare working out again?

PizzaGate

sorry cant read niggerish german

So the leafs of yurope are just as deluded as the "intelligence" agencies of muttland

>FBI has zero proofs for Russian interference
>Makes some bullshit story up involving the Dutch intelligence services
>Foreign intelligence service backing up the story increases the credibility of the made up story, so the FBI is happy
>AIVD looks relevant and important on the world stage and will probably get their budget raised, so is happy too
>Trump gets impeached

Vid from the left wing newspaper who did the research
youtube.com/watch?v=dWaEUYlOpsc

How are we the leafs of europe?

Feeling a bit exposed Boris?

Gay information tsunami... too many words = the gays

Seems to me the only foreign powers who have provably interfered in our election are the British and the Dutch. Valued allies, for sure.

So, hows that new version of the persona management software?

This cozybewr info again? What next? Going to bring up the guccifer 2.0 shit next?

It would have worked more for these treasonous fucks if they would have put out more shit like this earlier. It is too late. Unless they bring out some new and genuine info on this soon, they are fucked

Did we?
Proofs?

nos.nl/artikel/2213305-trump-biograaf-michael-wolff-naar-nederland-voor-college-tour.html

Just a gentle reminder...
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-26/tech-firms-let-russia-probe-software-used-by-us-government/9363536

JSCU actually captured video surveillance data of cozy bear operations

Info will probably not become public, but US deep state definitely has it

What does this mean?

So we now know:
>Bongistan (MI6, Steele, Goldstone)
>Pakistan (Awan family)
>Toothepasteistan (this article)
>Azerbaijan (Trump Jr singer "friend")
>Putinstan (Steele paid Russian sources)
Were all involved, along with our own DNC, DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI, and Treasury (at minimum) were involved in the "Plot Against Trump"

I'm actually pro trump
But we can't ignore the signal, can we?

this is low quality shilling sage, fucking toothpastes

pic related