Was Europe a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rottherdam-police-undress-youth-clothes-expensive-crime-gangs-racial-profiling-a8169631.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

So does this mean they'll strip all niggers and force them to wear rags?

Why the fuck should people be allowed to wear clothes they can't afford? People should live within their means.

this must be some bs

I'm assuming to counter stealing? Is that an issue bongistan can the police do their job?

This is actually good, niggers and meme rappers should dress like normal people

Boy, I wish a big, strong uniformed officer would force me to undress in public...

I want to be shamed and publicly humiliated by a British bobby.

It was the British who were responsible for this mess by inventing the steam engine.

Human society has become alien to what it is meant to be, can't really be called human anymore thanks to Europeans ruining everything with their industrialization. Should have just been content with colonialism.

This. How can they possibly avoid that?
Am I profoumdly missing the point here?

So you're saying that you don't like male naked bodies, that's kinda homophobic is it not?

fucking kek

God what a stupid headline in a stupid OP with stupid follow up posts

anyone with a gold watch and a certain 'low literacy' demeanour is 99% likely to be a drug dealer, it's fucking stop and search get a grip

look what happened when scumbag khan abolished the only thing police did to stop crimes from happening in the first place, crime has become like the no2 growth industry after shitcoins

hello robots

Remember! This is the Netherlands we are talking about. White people will be targeted exclusively while refugees will be given their goods.

>tfw you'll never feel the cold London air against your blushing skin as a gruff officer forces you into your skivvies
Just go ahead and send me to the gas chamber, Adolf

>scumbag khan
that's racist m8 off to the tower with you

FASHION POLICE
A
S
H
I
O
N

P
O
L
I
C
E

Hello communism
Long time no see

It started with the printing press, (((gutenberg))) fucked it all up.
It is very believable.

They won't because of insecurities (low IQ, poor education, low social status) and feel the need to compensate with outward appearance.

unironically this

It was the Rock Clan who were responsible for this mess by discovering fire.

Human society has become alien to what it is meant to be, can't really be called human anymore thanks to meat cookers ruining everything with their discocery. Should have just been content with raw gazelle.

you are missing the point, consider this : fifteen, sixteen y.o. moroccan 2nd gen. refugees. No education,no job, constant nuisance to civilized members of society. Dealing and/or stealing is the only way they can pay for the €1500-€2000 jackets, shoes, etc... they're wearing. They can impound their vehicles on sight for some time now, that's why these little shits have started wearing expensive bling and clothing instead of cruising around in their cars.

Sounds raaaacist.

What if I'm a rugged man but I want to wear my gf's Versace dress?

Based dutch, so long as they don't go full Kike and begin targeting non-shitskins

I don’t believe this

Is 'Suck-Dick Khan the Paki Cunt' allowed?

Hey subhuman slav. We like law and order. You are not white please leave.

underrated

Holy shit tell me this is a hoax.

>Hello communism
>Long time no see
Communism should be your friend though, it's what makes Poland "based" - conditions too shitty for niggers to want to live there even if you pay them, decades after it ended, even. Isn't that the hallmark of Poland and communism, two wonderful allies in history?

civilization was a mistake

Makes perfect sense if what they mean by "youths wearing clothes deemed too expensive for them" is non-whites who clearly have the mannerisms of niggers

I blame the uprighters. That damn chimp tribe that started walking on two legs and ruined it for everyone.

Human society has become alien to what it is meant to be, can't really be called human anymore thanks to uprighters ruining everything with their freakish stance. Should have just been content with tree life.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rottherdam-police-undress-youth-clothes-expensive-crime-gangs-racial-profiling-a8169631.html

>youths
lol

Faggot hivemind

oh neuk dat

>you will never be stripped in public by a cute dutch policewoman who then makes fuck of your small benis

>Rotterdam police chief Frank Paauw told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf: “They are often young men who consider themselves untouchable. We're going to undress them on the street."
That's pretty hot. Why can't America get in on this?

Lel, what?

Did he just say "making fuck"?

How long until cops start stealing shit?

I give it less than a minute because they understand nobody is actually expecting them to inventory what they are taking.

It awesome.

To clarify: this only affects Muslims and niggers.
If some Muslim youth has a lot of money he is 100% a criminal, he bought everything with crime money, so they take all his expensive toys and designer clothes away.

>NNOOOOOOOO MUH GOLD CHAINZ AND GUCCI BELT SSHHHHIIIEET U RACIST WHITE BOI

YES NOBLES&NEETS SOCIETY HERE WE GOOOO based dutchies love you keep the peasant plebs in the gutter where they belong, gonna wear my tophat and cane tomorrow not even meming

the joke has become real lol

It's no hoax, but they will only take their jackets and their watches, not their pants or anything.

It's mainly to stop other kids from admiring criminals.

>only take their jackets and their watches, not their pants or anything.
Boring.

You do realize they did this simply because it will be easier to bust the shitskin immigrants, right?
There's a reason why leftists in their parliament claiming it to boost "racial profiling" and racism.

Even the leftists don't care.

The head of the police the Mayor, which is a Muslim from a left-wing party.
This helps them in avoiding any accusation of racism.

>Twice the (you), double the butthurt
Woah
and I was not even trying to bait people
looks like I am getting better