Australia Day

It's Australia day in Australia. And just like every year, the SJWs are getting hysterical and calling it Invasion day, genocide day, "change the date", etc.

Fellow Aussies, how do you view your Anglo-Celtic roots and European heritage? Other Australian forums seem to be filled with bitter Abbos or blue haired tankie cunts who think the British Empire was the worst thing ever and that colonizing Australia was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8
youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
youtu.be/tRGGsvb1oas
youtube.com/watch?v=SXsc9sD7RBg
youtu.be/qNwWzBXIycQ
youtu.be/27qQycNELRM
youtu.be/MVz_FezJ3kI
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-26/trend-of-covering-up-and-removing-southern-cross-tattoos/9360746
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every thing on ABC is muh diversity and muh aboriginals. Get over it and mention white anglos for once. There is an abo on the ABC now whinging about the date and wanting to change it.

Fuck I know right? Celts and Anglos built literally everything good here. Abbo Mud Huts don't compare to Sydney Harbour bridge or anything resembling civilisation.

Keep the date, change the date, as long as I get my day off I don’t give a a fuck.

Might go and hose off my driveway this morning...

Day off in Winter would be a fucking rip off. Keep it January.

This is ancient Mesopotamia. Compare this with Australia in 1760.

To please everyone I propose keeping the current day as invasion day and making the 27th ‘Straya day. 2 public holidays

There will happenings today

Are Abbos even Homo Sapiens? Humans managed to interbreed with Neanderthals but that doesn't mean we were the same.

Its so obvious they are more distant to us than we are told. These people branched off from the rest of humanity fucking 50,000 years ago for crying out loud.

Uni student here planning to study abroad next year, is the political climate really that bad there? Will I get assaulted for being a white male?

27th is good. Right before new school year - long weekend at the end of summer holidays.
The 26th upsets people and it's the day the Brits landed at Sydney. Surely we don't need a day commemorating Sydney.

In the USA if you tell a black person “if you don’t like it here than why did you come her... oh yeah”. Australians were brought there as prisoners. Use the same argument.

>The 26th upsets people and it's the day the Brits landed at Sydney. Surely we don't need a day commemorating Sydney.
kys

They are not human. This is a building from 10,000 BC. Why could the Abos not even build one stone building in 40,000 years?

Hope the based SJW's get their way and its moved to winter. Sick of getting weird looks from my family for spending the day alone at home every year. At least in winter its more acceptable to do nothing. Chads BTFO desu

>how do you view your Anglo-Celtic roots and European heritage?

It built this country. Everything great about this country is because it was built by Europeans.

Um actually its Invasion Day now can you use the correct term you racist fuck. Nah jk probably going to glass an abo today, have a good one

Have a good day, you cunts always were my favorite

it would not matter what day it was celebrated, they would still attack it.
this has nothing to do with the exact date, it is all a part of an international plot to erode nationalism in western countries.

The bruddas can build real dardy looking joints these days ya white cunt.

i reckon whatever they do they should just make it a 4 day weekend.

but straya on the friday and then abo invasion sjw wankfest on the monday. call the monday "sorry day" and make it a day where everyone says sorry for what happened in the 3 previous days, and all is forgiven.

walk in the park compared to usa.

“as long as I get to keep my holiday” the useless cuck screeched.

Agreed. It's so obvious too, but the media insist on trying to make us believe it, and worse, many people do believe the lie of racial equality!

It's so obvious, Celts and Anglos and other whites ARE superior to them. It disgusts me that these people want to change our flag, anthem, national day, etc. Just because they're butthurt about their conquered status.

We "invaded" their **Absolutely Nothing** and left behind one of the strongest 1st world countries in the world. Medicine, transport, food, clothing, education, technology, agriculture, new species. None of it would exist without the British Empire and Australia would just be a wasteland. I don't understand why they're so upset, like they didn't even build structures or homes in most cases.

No they are not, they interbred with Denisovan’s and other archaic hominids before they arrived on the Australian continent. In fact when anthropologist’s discovered the remains of “Mungo Man” at Lake Mungo, NSW, tests at the time indicated the remains did not match any other branch of the hominid tree.

get fucked you faggot, ky

fuckin ay. We should be pushing for two hollidays in a row. It's the perfect compromise and will please everyone.

Straya day and then the next non-weekend day is Sorry day. Both days off. Straya day for the party, Sorry day for the hangover. Abos and SJWs can choose not to participate in Straya day if they want and they can enjoy their serious mourning holliday or Sorry day where they blame white people for all the awful free housing, money and education they get and lament no longer sleeping in a bush and eating raw goannas.

True. Scots invented the anti biotic, steam engine, telephone, etc. While these people were living in mud huts and throwing sticks.

How can anyone possibly believe they are equal?

“now we can have two public holidays” the brainlet cuck screeched

God I fucking love Aussies

I'm so glad you didn't end up like your retarded older brother, Canada, or your cousin the United States.

This is the worst case of the Nude Emperor ever. Whenever someone points it out, they are shot down. These people are distinct from the rest of humanity, it is obvious. We should allow them to live in their traditional lifestyle, but for the love of God stop trying to assimilate or celebrate their mediocrity.

Yeah pretty sure Mungo Man was an even more primitive man and the Abos who came over from Papua New Guinea invaded them and wiped them out.

You went full retard too, Mum.

We miss you Motherland, what have they done to you? Land of hope and glory no more.

Come home Anglo-Saxon man, come to the land down under.

Abos never reached the heights of building mud huts, user. They camped in an area till thay shat it all up, and then moved to another area.

I agree. After the results tests on “Mungo Man” were published the leftists in Australia’s academic circles concocted a story of protecting “the traditional rights of the landowners” as a way to lock up the remains forever and not have them tested using the latest technology available.

Is it hard for a Brit to emigrate to Australia? I'm on my way to becoming a lawyer, do you guys want those?

Oi fuck up cunt. I never said to move fuckin Australia day, I said to keep it and then ad cuck day the business day after. This isn't cucking to SJW shit, this is condescending them. But you can play it off as a respectful move. You're not seeing the big picture and I bet you use 'cuck' as an argument all day because you are in fact the brainlet. You're a fucking fuckwit.

Mom, why did you let yourself go? Why did you allow the niggers and mudslime turn you into whore. Please stop

Alright cunts enough bullshit, post some aussie music to mark the occasion.

youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8

lawfag here. how much experience do you have & what is your area of speciality?

Sadly yes. You guys kinda fucked us over when joining the EU and ending special access for Commonwealth citizens.

Sign the CANZUK petition. We need more Scots, English, Welsh and Irish immigrants here, other Euros welcome. We are being overrun with Asians and Indians.

Happy Australia day with love from the Anglosphere!

I have no clue why my politicians are doing this to us. Our system is so rigged and the last chance we had resigned from his own bloody party after his best election ever. I love Britannia and our culture and Empire of old but let's be frank, Great Britain does not exist anymore, it's the United Kingdom now, and the UK is not my country, Britain is my country. Fuck this weak piece of shit they call the United Kingdom. I want my Great Britain back.

CANZUK free movement when? We are family, yes even you Quebec, all sons of Britannia and Europe need to help out each other.

Anglo superstate in Antartica needs to happen.

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

I wouldn't mind CANZUK, but we need to sort out our Muzzie issues first and you your Chink issues.

>Tfw you will never live in a world where a Pom (Bong), Aussie, Canuck, Yank and Kiwi sit together in a pub like comrades
>tfw condemned to a world where ancestral homeland is being ravaged and raped, current homeland is being cucked, fellow cousins are already cucked

Feels like shit mate.

True. British and Canadian muslims coming over is a bit of a turn off.

Chinks are fine as long as they stay a minority and don't start getting any ideas of trying to change our culture and Celtic/Anglo roots.

There's a massive fuck off continent with British and Aussie claims on it with a fuck load of oil.

Why have we not started in Antarctica yet, a modern colony there is 100% possible.

youtu.be/tRGGsvb1oas

Pic related is Antarctic British colony flag

Needs to happen lads

Anyone else here surprising by the friendlyjordies take on the issue? Is he starting to crack and realize the left wing media are actually the villians here? Link if anyone is interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXsc9sD7RBg

the brainlet cuck sat on his couch opened a can of beer and smiled at the thought of having two public holiday’s, at least everyone was happy he thought. The doorbell rang, “fark, who could this be???” The brainlet cuck went to answer the door and upon opening it he was taken aback by the sight that awaited him, in fact he was speechless as he tried to understand why the 6’2” skinny as fuck black teenager was at his door, “can I help you” he asked, “yes”, the black teenager replied, “I’m here to pick up your daughter”

youtu.be/qNwWzBXIycQ

British Mars or bust. This planet is fucked.

i lol’d user

Good fucking luck with that one mate, our economy is bummed.

youtu.be/27qQycNELRM

Have a good one fellas

Anyone here ever fucked an Abo? If you wont no strings attached and cheap, meaning less and nasty sex- finding an Abo is the best. Wont turn ya down either

My mum's (irish+spanish) has been here since the 18th century, my dad's (russian) side is recent. I view Australia day as one of the most important days of the year. If the British Empire never allowed the deportation of the first prisoners and settlers to arrive here, Australia would belong to some random shithole country and we wouldn't be typing to each other here. We have a beautiful land that absolute scum wish to ruin with their fucked up political beliefs because they lack a community themselves, so they wish to bring down every fucking thing that is worth celebrating and replace it with their maniacal bullshit days to celebrate like "hog dog day" or some bullshit like that. I reckon it's important to stick by and celebrate this day or you'll suffer the same fate as gun owners. Your freedoms of celebrating important australian events will get more and more cucked and we will be persecuted simply for being white.

Anyways, ranting isn't the point of today. FUCKING HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY CUNTS!

That’s ironic. The inmates on Rape Island celebrating being inmates on Rape Island

Topkek

What's wrong with you.

Fucking other species is NOT okay.

We're better off than you 56% Seppo.

yeah once when I was pretty desperate. I was pissed as fuck, the condom slipped off and I got chlamydia.
I wouldn't do it again, user. Felt a bit bestial.

Fuck off Mutt.

Australia didn't betray the true crown unlike you dickheads, that automatically makes you shit-tier.

The day we celebrate the fact that putting white criminals on an island for 200 years results in absurdly good-looking people, albeit none too bright.

Fuck the crown, Americans would still be based WASPs if it weren't for the whole Israeli dick sucking.

It's the right date, Australia's history started with the first fleet, the Abbo's had never recorded anything other than a few stories and pictures of their hands. We commemorate dates, it's whitefella business.

Remember when your country was white? We don't.
youtu.be/MVz_FezJ3kI

They essentially swapped us for Israel.

Sad really.

The retards even paid for the ferry there from Africa

based warnie

Auscunt Day Honours - aside from aging sports stars there's a definite melanin deficiency in the science, technology and agriculture fields....

See you down at the protests m8?

I'm ok with it having a date change. Change it from a static to a dynamic date i.e. The last Friday of January. That way Australia Day doesn't land on a weekend and we always have a long weekend.

Seriously wtf.

I'm astounded when I see Americans mocking their Anglo-bros but sucking Israeli cock. These Jews immigrated to a wonderful nation built by Anglos and turned our own kin against us. What the fuck America? WASP revolution when?

what a paradise! see what you can achieve when whites stay out whilst still providing all the resources, money, housing etc etc. Love to see the traditional land owners taking care of this lovely country.

Streuth don't be such a dag be a spunky sheila like all the other cobbers in this thread an i'll give ya a root fair dinkum m8

Man why are there still no Mad Max mods aside from visual ones?

We sent you there on a mission, why are there still abbos?

I doubt it's real americans. You gotta remember USA is the only country with more jews than israel. Can't trust a US flag post. It's rarely a white person. Usually it's a mexican, nigger, chink, jew or some mix of all the above.

If our government faggot politicians announce a change to Australia days date, I'll turn the tent embassy in Canberra into a smouldering crater. There will be chunks of abo everywhere.

nah, you'll just mad post on sydney morning herald, news.com.au and facebook about it.

>tfw whenever any official person on TV says why they're celebrating Australia Day they say "diversity"

Dunno mum, why did you side with the USSR against Grandmother Germania?

>traditional land owners
Native Custodians thank you!

In other news..
>Andrew Chim has been running a laser tattoo removal business in central Sydney for eight years.
>Contact Luke Wong
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-26/trend-of-covering-up-and-removing-southern-cross-tattoos/9360746

True. It's pretty depressing how much control Israelis have over the US. Why did they even 1776 when they're just slaves for Semites when they could be fellow Anglo Bros?

>this is the pinnacle of popular Australian youth political commentary

oi whatever happened with the tripple m countdown list? did they bitch out or is it on today?

Im having a bbq and brews, not wasting my time arguing with green multi coloured hair PC cunts.

Actually I take that back, this video was pretty good. He BTFO all the fake virtue signalers.

They moved the date because they said it was offensive to abos to have the countdown on Aus Day. Im not even fucking joking. I turned off Triple J when i heard them say that

Actually I take that back, he spent the last part of the video shilling for the Labour party.

You fellas playing Wheel of Goon today or are you an unpatriotic faggot from Melbourne?

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.