Why am i contributing to white genocide when it's the white nationalists who aren't having any children?

why am i contributing to white genocide when it's the white nationalists who aren't having any children?

go get yourself a white brood mare and start pumping out as many children as possible like an african nigger if you truly believe white genocide is an issue

You notice all white nationalists who white about white genocide are all child-free. complete hypocrites

who whine about*

>why am i contributing to white genocide
Because you're either a race traitor or a non-White in a White country.

>when it's the white nationalists who aren't having any children?
The issue of White genocide goes beyond a non-replacement birthrate.

>go get yourself a white brood mare and start pumping out as many children as possible
We'd still be outnumbered by the non-Whites.

>like an african nigger if you truly believe white genocide is an issue
So we should act more like niggers and have dozens of children we don't care for?

>You notice all white nationalists who white about white genocide are all child-free.
Says who?

>complete hypocrites
Says the anti-White that supports White genocide.

i am for complete human annihilation of the human race. I am an antinatalist.

you're assuming i am going to breed with my gook gf. no. i fucking hate children. I want to pay all my attention to my gook gf and not to some child.

>i am for complete human annihilation of the human race. I am an antinatalist.
Oh, so you're a fucking insane retard.

>you're assuming i am going to breed with my gook gf. no.
You're still a race traitor and you're still anti-White.

> i fucking hate children.
That's exactly how your Jewish masters want you to think.

>I want to pay all my attention to my gook gf and not to some child.
Because you're a selfish, self-centered, anti-White, race traitor bitch.

>We'd still be outnumbered by the non-Whites.

bullshit excuse

creating 5 children will eventually equal thousands of future people. they'll fuck and breed and then their children will fuck and breed.

>bullshit excuse
No, it's not. Because even if Whites had a replacement birth rate, Whites still couldn't "outbreed" all the other non-White races in White countries.

A replacement White birthrate alone won't save the White race in the face of massive non-White immigration, massive non-White birth rates and a anti-White culture and government.

>creating 5 children will eventually equal thousands of future people.
And all those non-White races will have 5 children each and Whites will still be outnumbered and replaced in White nations.

> they'll fuck and breed and then their children will fuck and breed.
As will the non-Whites. Understand?

>oh so you're a fucking insane retard

why is it insane? there is no end game in continuing the human race. people are born and then they have children and then they die. they just do this over and over again. there is no point to it.

Actually you will still be out numbered. The white race is going disappear whether you like it or not. Asian and African mixed children will be the future.

i am talking about in america. who gives a fuck about africa? i am not arguing that we should compete with africa's birth rate

>why is it insane?
Aside from the fact that it goes against biology?

>there is no end game in continuing the human race.
Of course you'd believe that, you're anti-White and don't care about anything other than getting your dick wet.

>human race.
There's no such thing as the human race. It's the human species.

>people are born and then they have children and then they die. they just do this over and over again. there is no point to it.
You literally believe non-existence is preferable to existence. You're fucking insane.

>i am talking about in america.
All White nations are subject to mass non-White immigration.

>who gives a fuck about africa?
Africa isn't subject to mass non-black immigration. No non-White nation is threatened with mass immigration resulting in demographic replacement. White nations are.

> i am not arguing that we should compete with africa's birth rate
Yet you think Whites can compete with the black, asian, latino, arab, and indian birth rates combined in White countries.

The problem with you idiots in Sup Forums is you assume the values you have now particularly when it comes to racial identity will matter in 100 years. Genetic engineering and trans humanism might make the entire human race completely different. Or we might get wiped out and all this racial realism wouldn't matter. Regardless the fact is that people change and the entire world is changing too fast. Racial realism will not matter in the future.

>The problem with you idiots in Sup Forums is you assume the values you have now particularly when it comes to racial identity will matter in 100 years.
The White race has the right to exist as the White race.

No other race has the right to tell the White race it must cease to exist or "change".

>Genetic engineering and trans humanism might make the entire human race completely different.
The White race still has the right to exist as the White race.

>Or we might get wiped out and all this racial realism wouldn't matter.
So "fuck everything" because a meteor might destroy the planet?

>Regardless the fact is that people change and the entire world is changing too fast.
Amazing how that "change" only applies to Whites and Whites must be the only race to cease to exist.

>Racial realism will not matter in the future.
Said the race that will still exist in the future.

You have an I.Q about 70 don't you?

>You have an I.Q about 70 don't you?
That's an ironic statement coming from a nigger.

breeding is a job for chads and averagemen, i'm just a beta, i don't have to participate in the breeding games and nobody want me to either. works for me

>goes against biology

a lot of things go against biology. not raping women goes against biology. just because it goes against biology doesn't make it wrong.

>Of course you'd believe that, you're anti-White and don't care about anything other than getting your dick wet.

you don't care about anything other your biology. you can't think beyond your biology which makes you weak-minded fuck.

>human race

it's a common saying or whatever you want to call it. I didn't mean it literally.

>All White nations are subject to mass non-White immigration.

you're still whining about this when trump is in office. then why did you faggots vote for trump if it's inevitable?

>>who gives a fuck about africa?

you're ignoring the fact that trump is president in the united states and wants to stop illegal immigration and wants to build a wall

>Yet you think Whites can compete with the black, asian, latino, arab, and indian birth rates combined in White countries.

yeah, i think it is possible considering it's non-whites who have the most abortions. if every single white donald trump supporter had like 5 children i think it's possible but they don't because of economic reasons.

proves you have a simple mind

>implying your not already talking to a bunch of nigger children or virgin 12 year old white bois here on pol

The white race has been set on a course for extinction and Trump and Sup Forums have no power to change that.
The people who want to "save western civilization" seem to be unable to realize that their ways of doing things are just another way of driving us to extinction.

Are you that qt azn girl?

>a lot of things go against biology.
Yes, and?

>not raping women goes against biology.
ROTFLMAO. wut.

>you don't care about anything other your biology.
I care about my race's traditions, homelands and cultures.

>you can't think beyond your biology which makes you weak-minded fuck.
Said the race traitor that thinks humanity should be exterminated.

>it's a common saying or whatever you want to call it. I didn't mean it literally.
Yes you did. You're too much of a race traitor to acknowledge that race exists and race matters.

>you're still whining about this when trump is in office.
Trump won't save the White race from the genocide it faces.

>When why did you faggots vote for trump if it's inevitable?
I didn't vote for Trump, I don't support Trump and White genocide isn't inevitable.

>you're ignoring the fact that trump is president in the united states and wants to stop illegal immigration and wants to build a wall
None of which will save the White race even if they were allowed to happen (newsflash: they won't)

>yeah, i think it is possible considering it's non-whites who have the most abortions.
And yet those non-Whites still have a massive replacement birth rate despite all those abortions.

> if every single white donald trump supporter had like 5 children i think it's possible but they don't because of economic reasons.
No, it wouldn't because, again, Whites can't compete with the combined non-White birth rate.

>proves you have a simple mind
You sound like an IQ Supremacist.

IQ is not a sign of superiority alone, it's a sign of inherent racial difference.

the best thing you could do to prevent whites being replaced in their own country is immigration control regarding shit hole countries. and bring jobs and prosperity to impoverished communities which are usually minorities. prosperity reduces breeding rates and not bringing in people fresh from countries that birth a dozen kids each that will also reduce breeding rate.

most of the projections ive seen indicating whites being totally replaced don't take into account what would happen with the adoption of populist policies.

at the very least such measures would buy us time. and possibly stabilize current demographics for the foreseeable future.

the alternative is what? kill them all? some gay genocide larp that only turns people off your message? you dont even have a boat big enough to deport them all either not that such a thing could even happen without triggering a war you would be outnumbered in since most whites wont be down for mass deportation of coloureds. its a larp and an edgy violent larp at that.

and this larp is damaging any real chance we have

but i dont think racial ethnostates are such a bad idea. let the other races visit if they want who cares as long as they're not allowed to live or work there. but where would you even put a racially homogenous ethnostate? i think all the races should have at least one ethnostate just for genetic preservation. but its probably a larp, but at least not a violent one

>>IQ is not a sign of superiority alone, it's a sign of inherent racial difference.

so there is inherent racial difference even within the white race? Does this mean the white race is actually multiple different races based on the deviation from the mean? What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

do you lads ever listen to yourselves?

If white genocide can't be stopped then why are you whining about race mixers?

i don't consider white genocide to be a thing considering not having children is not genocide. genocide involves killing.

if not having children is genocide then every male must be committing a genocide when he goes a day without pumping semen inside a white woman

every white male*

it's called a soft genocide. through policies designed to erode local identities in preparation for a more centralized form of government for the entire world. make everyone everywhere look the same and act the same and you've just erased a major barrier to world government

>why am i contributing to white genocide when it's the white nationalists who aren't having any children?

Migrants coming into white countries are forcing whites to participate in a breeding competition which is impossible to win, since no matter how much we breed we will never be able to compete with all the poor third world people. Non-whites have an endless breeding supply in their home countries, so even if we outbreed all the immigrants that are already in our countries, we will still be defeated by non-whites endless breeding supply in third world countries.

And even if we would be able to out breed non-whites, why should we accept to be forced into a breeding competition we do not want to participate in. If we maintained our borders and kept non-whites out, we could have as many or as little children as we wanted. Even if our population started shrinking, it would be a good thing. It would open up space and resources. The only people who would lose out would be rich corporations that needs more consumers.

Our societies was completely fine without non-whites, but now as they have arrived we suddenly have to participate in a third world breeding competition if we want to maintain power over our rightfully claimed lands.

There is only one solution, and that is to not participate in the third world breeding competition, and preserve our territories as fully white territories.

They wouldn't be unironically posting to Sup Forums if they did.

>i am not arguing that we should compete with africa's birth rate

Because of immigration you are effectivly competing with Africa, Asia, India and every fucking shitty third world country in the world.

>the best thing you could do to prevent whites being replaced

is to deport all non-whites, close the border and permanently ban non-whites from gaining citizenship in white countries.

yeah thats cute but its not going to happen and trying to push that is only going to prevent actual non-larping solutions from gaining traction

>but where would you even put a racially homogenous ethnostate?

Its called Europe you fucking idiot. Both western and eastern europe is a collection of white ethno-states for different white ethnicity's.

How beta do you have to be to have an asian gf?

sage kike thread, op is a mega faggot

>if you're white and you have an asian girlfriend you're a beta

this couldn't be further from the truth. The only males who get foreign asian girls are alphas who can afford to travael to china, vietnam or japan. they tend to be white yuppies who get them, not beta males who can't afford to even get airplane ticket

well it was anyways
now its not
gotta deal with that using immigration reform, and deporting the migrants. kind of hard to do even that much when your larp makes anyone that cares about racial preservation look genocidal. then you increase prosperity in the poorest areas, and the minorities will breed less because they'll be less poor and wont have fresh browns coming in to bolster their breeding rate anymore. replacement levels for all the races living in europe will stabilize to white levels and we'll maintain a stable white population in europe.

dont fuck that up by going full hitler, its not helping

Travelling to Asia is pretty cheap. Bargain airfares run about $600.

Keep dreaming fagggot

shills hate when i say this because the establishment is totally backing the nazi larp for this reason

I live in the north the most white thing here are castizas. Pure blood Whites are less than %3 but they keep existing because they usually fuck themselves only

>Having money =/= being a Chad

White genocide is an issue that worries me, but not one that will affect me if I don't have kids.

You see how it's a very easy decision to just not breed and let the world burn? Cause it's already burning. I can choose to not walk into the flames or try to extinguish them.

Between fighting not taking on a daunting obligation, can you really see me at fault for just taking it easy?

>and the minorities will breed less because they'll be less poor and wont have fresh browns coming in to bolster their breeding rate anymore.

oh look, another canadian who cant accept that race isnt a social construct

just give in for a canadian taxpayer funded sex change already you clearly cant handle being a white male without subverting your entire gender and ethnicity for your own personal gain

You basically just described the white race in general, to be honest.
Whites are a defeated race of degenerate sellouts.

Wrong, faggot
I have a child with my Chinese wife

no i'm just saying people of all races breed less when prosperity increases. im not saying race doesnt exist

Already did. Thanks for the concern though

>New friend detected

yuppies who travel a lot tend to be quite handsome

race is probably both a social construct and a biological reality. in cases where we can't tell whether someone is white, we decide arbitrarily whether they are white or not.in that sense it is a social construct

if it weren't a social construct to some extent then the concept of a white person would not evolve and change over time

>stewards of civilization disappear
enjoy the mud huts, famine, decay, pollution, and violence m8ys

also this kek

I think you are contributing to the white race who are mutts anyways (myself included).

>go get yourself a white brood mare and start pumping out as many children as possible like an african nigger
unironically this is the only way how to save the white race at this point
just impregnate every white broad at sight

>whites
>degenerate

butthurt microdicked chink detected

we may have a bit more crime but our quality of life far exceeds asias

im not even going to bother debating another deluded insect bugboi who refuses to acknolwedge that asia is generally a fucking terrible place to live unless you're a white male because then all the gookettes will be all over your dick

stay mad ricenigger

let's say i have a hapa son in america. he's most likely going to hook up with a white girl and his asianness is going to disappear over time where you wont be able to notice it.
biracial kids who are the product of a white parent and a non-white parent often date white girls

even better a hapa daughter

that asianness might even add positive characteristics to the gene pool such as a high iq

Getting security warnings from Google, Facebook and almost all public accounts right now.

Maybe i have stepped on to many some sore toes what do i know :D

Must start browsing Sup Forums through proxy and private web browsers from now on.

Nah i stand for what i think and i value everyones opinion even if i may not agree with it.

if white nationalists are fine with finnish people then they should have no problem with quarter asian whites

Yeah, and what will happen as there are less and less white girls to hook up with because everyone is racemixing, and not enough Caucasian females are not being brought into the world?

>Must start browsing Sup Forums through proxy and private web browsers from now on.
don't bother. you can't hide anything on computers

There will be plenty of time for FUCKING when the JEWS are fucking gone desufam, fuck!

Didn't Trump say this? I think he's right. The only thing you have going for you is you aren't important but people naming the Jews are the most important so we are all shit out of luck. Maybe switch boards to paper and origami, you'll be all right.

I plan to do just that. Now go back to asia, gook

the only thing we have going for us is the fact that we're not as few and far between as they want us to think. people just hide their power levels in public, probably redpilled people are fucking everywhere now and there isnt even enough room to jail them all and if they tried it would only wake more people up

start with yourself. right now.

lets play bingo

Well i think Canadians fucked themselves over with that b.16, now no one will want to talk with a snowflake at all, and they will just kill themselves.

I always thought Finnish people were the first europeans at least their dna puts them as the first ones and people most like the cro magnons. All other came after them or hail from them in some way.

Why would I burden a child to be born on this shitty island if I think it's shit it'll be even worse for them

The Cro Magnons, the first humans were taller but not as powerful physically as the neanderthals and had bigger brains than modern humans.

i dunno. i think cro magnon is a seperate species of homo. i think you're talking about homo sapiens idaltu, the first homo sapiens. they had larger brains, but were they smarter? unknown. i speculuate they weren't, brain size isnt everything, increased efficiency of function probably made the brain smaller over time. major advantages in energy requirements and ease of birthing for smaller more efficient brains.

men can have babies at any time

women can't