Seiyuu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK5JZP3zeLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DRUzKPD68W0
youtube.com/watch?v=sDIkum2OPKU
youtube.com/watch?v=9bQlCNZcObY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOjsQ26sl68&t=591s
twitter.com/readingradio/status/870512563137662978
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-01/kouichi-yamadera-date-picture-leads-voice-actor-twitter-trend/.116890
nhk.or.jp/rhousoku/animation/11596.html
youtu.be/ZgtVPvAhGj0
youtu.be/XwJiWdzaLUs
youtu.be/RUvTalW2va8
youtu.be/7KQnXWqEKvA
youtu.be/8RedD6FBLFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WANT TO SEXUALLY FUCK MARIYA ISE

She looks like Lynn, except married.

and with a kid.

I love Aki Toyosaki.

Midgetposting

Does your preferred seiyuu(s) have any main roles next season?

I had a really lewd dream with Kayano Ai in it last night, and it was surprisingly good. This is the first time dreaming anything with a seiyuu in it, it feels fucking weird and I don't know what this even means.

Name a better voice acting scene than this. Protip: you literally fucking can't. Sugita a best

youtube.com/watch?v=zK5JZP3zeLQ

I resigned to the fact that it isn't 2007 anymore and cherished the memories from when it was. However I continue to find new and promising favorites and root for them.

Walkure LIVE 2017 at Yokohama Arena is up on chink site if anyone wants to watch it.

Last night I had strange dream when I was sitting with Nana Mizuki, Yui Horie and some other Seiyuu's (can't remember who anymore), when suddenly I got to sing Karaoke with them. So I spoke to Nana Mizuki saying: "Nana san, isshio ni utaimashioka?" which she responded with turning her head other side, standing up and leaving the room. Can't remember anything else, but it was so stupid.

I don't have any Nana's photo so have Rie Takahashi instead.

I am watching Koe no Katachi right now.
It's hard for me to associate Aoi with Yuzuru due to the sort of voice she is using.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DRUzKPD68W0

Could you beat this two in a fist fight?

I would... but currently I do feel tired as hell... having Anaemia is kind of suffering. Nao Toyama love?

I wish Ayaneru would punch me in real life too.

It's about 4 hours long. Go to sleep.

New Chiwa role besides Kuro when? She's simply the best and that voice will always do things to me

The only issue with Nao is her nose.

Why do so many nip seiyuu and singers get throat cancer? Are they overdoing it and damaging their vocal chords too often?

happy b-day miyuki sawashiro

Essentially. Im no doctor or scientist, but constant/overuse leads to issues and complications. Im willing to bet damn near all of them have some form of reflux issue. That alone burns and scars the FUCK out of your esophagus. Routine 'abuse' (as it were) after such will most likely lead to complications.

t. aspiring voice actor with gastroesophageal reflux disease and strictured esophagus

Kanae Itou has a supporting role in Tenshi no 3P, other than that, no.

She told us that she is going to voice a mother in an upcoming anime but can't give details yet. Really excited for this since she has not voiced any mothers yet.

So, have you ever heard your favorite seiyuu sick?
From the top of my head.
>one old episode of Shin Bangumi
>In Summer 2015. Presumably vocal stress from Symphogear recording sessions. She could barely talk during the Nanatsu no Taizai FES, and also some radio programs(Puchimiredio)
>This year, mostly from the change of season to Spring. Stuffy nose and the like.(Radio no Akuma and I believe one episode of Kotohayu too)

Its actually quite amazing how many people respect him for how serious he takes the job amd his acting skills. Even ishikawa said so at fanime that he respects him as an actor.

Just that when hes not acting everyone finds him wacky.

She said its a movie so we'll have to see. If its a mother in a movie it'll probavly another minor role.

She especially seems to enjoy playing carrot in ine piece right now

Who knows, maybe MILFs are going to be the next trend. Considering that one light novel, I wouldn't be surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDIkum2OPKU

I wanna see Kanae Itou in an idol outfit too.

BEST SEIYUU

youtube.com/watch?v=9bQlCNZcObY

Any other female (male) seiyuu out there besides Kobayashi Daiki?

Rieri seems to really enjoy the seiyuu life.

Better Seiyuu coming through.

Yes

Whoops

Does anyone have that GIF of her doing splits?

Chitose the best.

So is that what happened to Tane-chan?

How does reflux even happen from regularly voice acting? I thought you only get that from sleeping right away after eating yourself full.

No, she's just pregnant.

Does Aoi Shouta count?
He was recently stalked on the way home.

Enough with this meme.

Could I have a link

You shitposting champs in Oz might like this: Ai Nonaka talks about her recent trip there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOjsQ26sl68&t=591s

her and ryoko need a new anime together

I love Ai-pon, but this show is pretty boring most of the time. She should make it half as long and find a better editor.

Rarirure was a streaming radio show before the transition to Youtube video blog format. Some carryover could be a reason for the tedium.

Some of the episodes in which she [is allowed to] continuously record footage of events works for a Youtube show, and I noticed in other episodes she doesn't do it or isn't allowed to do it.

N-No. Not even supporting roles.

how I feel about

She's Schierke in Berserk

now if only it wasn't a shitty show/adaption

Yeah, don't lose hope tho user. That's for me to do.

I don't know but I only know is she's a vocaloid now

Is it Yuu Asakawa?

Ohara sayaka

When did she become a Vocaloid?

twitter.com/readingradio/status/870512563137662978

Speaking of Asa-nee
>tfw she'll never be your doting, overprotective onee-chan who decides to "show you the ropes"
>tfw she won't casually invite friends like Rei or Shizuka to join in

Huh, congrats to her I guess. Also I think Ohara does have a role in Summer.

>kamiya is in the op
>no one talks about kamiya

What's going on with Fujiwara? Last I heard he was on leave for unspecified medical reasons and that was like a year ago. Is he okay?

His waifu is a cutie with top tier content

There's no updates. No one knows anything.

I don't know, I actually think Naobou's puffy cheeks and round nose are pretty damn cute. It's kind of rare to see grown women with those sort of features, so it's definitely unique I guess.

He's officially used goods now. Why do you think no one's mentioned KanaHana?

puffy cheaks aren't that unique, all of trysail for example has them
the nose sure

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-01/kouichi-yamadera-date-picture-leads-voice-actor-twitter-trend/.116890

81 produce loves their boys to cross dress.

nhk.or.jp/rhousoku/animation/11596.html

I don't think so.

Any love for Toshio Furukawa (Ataru in Urusei Yatsura)? I've never heard any guy come close to his wicked little cackle when he laughs.

Well he's veteran and Sup Forums only knows Wakamoto and Nakata when it comes to older VAs.

Hanakanaラブ

youtu.be/ZgtVPvAhGj0

Who the hell hits on people on a library?

Shinichiro Miki's voice is the best, that's all I have to say

youtu.be/XwJiWdzaLUs

Yama chan

youtu.be/RUvTalW2va8

MikiShin & Lamborghini

They are rich

youtu.be/7KQnXWqEKvA
Historical Science

yuki aoi?

YUI HORIE

youtu.be/8RedD6FBLFc

It is funny better here

She is alive

It's probably not theirs, but it would not be so surprising if it turns out Mikishin owns one, being the car nut that he is.

I like watching these. Lead players of that era get so much of my respect when they appear as strong supports, hard thugs or villains in more modern anime.

>ふゆかい

Post a newer picture please. Even during her chemo treatments is fine.

Me too.

Yes.

what a meme master.

What the fuck is his problem?

Being forced to do countless BL CD roles despite being asexual takes a toll on a man.

You tell me, he seems like a fine dude.

Comeback when?

I like him better as Yato/Choromatsu, than Levi/Law.