ASS

FANG

Another Megumin volume?

Don't you like Megumemes ?

No, she's just on the cover.

Is there an issue?

Your waifu a slut

Konosuba is trash. S3 never.

Real question, since she's still in the middle of puberty what if we force fed milk to Megumin every day ?
Would that grant her a less pitiful appearance ?

I like Megumin, but she already has a spin-off series and is one of the most popular characters. It's not fair to the other girls.

youtu.be/7ccKqwFUwNI

Aqua has more relevance this volume than Megumin

>Another Megumin volume?
I wish. Volume 11 would be a lot better.

If Megumin isn't curvy enough for you, put a baby in her

Not really. Her fight with Kazuma lasts one chapter while Megumin is present throughout the whole volume.

Volume 11 isn't a Megumin volume, and filling attention quotas to please fans of each character is cancer anyway. That's an unnatural way to write.

Chapter 3 is all Aqua

I'd rather not lose both her and the child due to birth complications, those hips were not made for childbearing.

Just use Teleport.

Damn this author for ending all t romance scenes anti climactic. Kazuma and megumin should be dating now after that bedroom scene in volume 9 (?)

>Thou, who looks soberly looks upon us beholding an amused expression, who am a lady who possesses large biceps; the digestion of alcohol requires protein. If thou should drink more,,
>You friggin scumbag! How dare you say such a dirty joke!
>bring these two peeps

I get that everyone except for Megumin are drunk but their lines are off character and sometimes look like they weren't proofread properly ,,

That's why romance in light novels sucks. You always get baited.

Well, yuNS is almost certainly an ESL so it's hard for him to convey the manners of speech of some characters, like Megumin who's supposed to express herself in an archaic and very dignified manner.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Translations dropped in quality after those months. Not like they were that high to begin with...

>implying they'll stop after 2

>Towards me, who had become even more cautious as a result of her attitude.
>Towards the puzzled prince, Iris rose her small chest high, and pronounced.
>Towards prime minister, who was infuriated for some reason, Aqua showed a triumphant expression, and announced.
>Towards Iris, who seemed a bit absent-minded at the turn of events, the prince finally showed a smile befitting of his age.
or
>Yes, we were headed to defeat a dragon.
>…About that, we need to return back to the time where Iris gallantly announced that she would eradicate a monster.
etc.

This, they'll build a crimson village of their own.

has the epiloge of the last "continued explosions" volume already been translated?
it's the only chapter I haven't read yet

docs.google.com/document/d/1bM_drGPRHAdufX-RyAoJ1OXpOaJyYbL4r0Cp6sYeNn8/edit
Here you go.

thx

Are the continued explosions spin offs a prequel? They don't contain any more plot or romance right? Need more Kazuma x megumin

Explosions is a prequel that covers Megumin and Yunyun's life before the start of the story.
Continued Explosions takes place between volume 9 and 10 save for one scene that takes place after volume 10.

Only the first 3 volumes of the Megumin spin-off are prequels. Continued takes place in volumes 8-10

volume 4 contains a little bit of romance, but not much progression

Chapter 5 and the epilogue are after 11 as well because 11 follows immediately after 10.

I've never seen a girl win so hard and be so universally considered best girl.

>never seen a girl win so hard
well tokyo ghoul dedicated an entire chapter to them fucking

It's difficult to hate her for superficial reasons because she's the best written character. She's not my personal favorite, though.

So this is what the threads are like when there's actual stuff to discuss.
Nice.

Girls with smaller hips than Megumin give birth all the time. She'd be fine.

Yunyun is a raging lesbian who wants to sexually fuck Megumin's slender body.

Are there completed translations for Continued Explosions and Volume 10? I would think so but the translation page is ass and only shows through Explosions and Vol. 9

Nevermind it's just on a different page, I suck dicks.

crimsonmagic.me/konosuba/ has volume 10 and the beginning of Continued Explosions
docs.google.com/document/d/1bM_drGPRHAdufX-RyAoJ1OXpOaJyYbL4r0Cp6sYeNn8/edit has the rest of Continued Explosions

me too

Is it so much to ask for to see megumin get with Kazuma finally! I need this romance in my life to fill the void

>guaranteed replies.jpg

O

MY

RUBBER

Thanks for the (You), kohai

EXPLOSIONS

Meguma and Kazumin

How does she keep getting away with it?

>New release
>21 IPs
Enjoy your irrelevance

See you on Monday with 180 IPs!

Here's the stats of a Megumin thread from the end of April.
I bet you wet your pants, Gabflop fag.

Always need more Megumin's!

I stopped visiting the threads after the second season ended. The combination of:
- No season three
- No translation
- The author turn out not to be girl
Burned me out.

Not to mention the threads are Umaru/Madoka tier in how circlejerky it was. I sure am glad the general cancer is dead.

There was a fair amount of vol 11 translation you missed out then.

>The author turn out not to be girl

>the general cancer is dead
You should take a gander at the Aqua threads people have been making lately.

Megumin Monday will carry on but the last few konosuba threads didn't even make it past 300 posts. Not to mention all konosuba threads, Megumin Monday included, is just the same people spamming the same shit.

I'm just pointing out that Megumin Monday was doing amazingly well just one month ago. It still averages 120-140 posters, which is more than Gabflop.

>tfw you genuinely love your her but she is extremely well known, and attracts all sorts of haters and seasonal waifu jumpers because of it

It sucks not being able to post Megumin without inducing shitposts.

Something about the way they are drawn bothers me.

The anime style looks good at its best. This is not the anime style at its best.

Different key animators.

It's just Konosuba succumbing to the same fate as Re:Zero honestly. No new content = no posts, it's that simple.
And there are only a handful of anons who would be interested in a light novel release since most of us haven't read the novels.

>Real question, since she's still in the middle of puberty what if we force fed milk to Megumin every day ?
>Would that grant her a less pitiful appearance ?
I think that a lot of damage inflicted by malnutrition might already be done.
Though feeding her properly (which Kazuma does) probably will at least result in a more feminine body, I suppose.

She is younger in the LN than the WN after all.

Any doctors here?

What is pitiful about her appearance?

what is she saying?

I know what you did with Iris you piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hkACcdrF76k

"I masturbate to you to!" Or-
"I also frequent the succubus's shop...Care to guess my preferences?

I gave your purse to Aqua

benis

does the succubus shop serve female patrons? I don't remember seeing any during that scene

Excalibur

did he finish Bakuen 4?

No one told the female adventurers about the succubus shop because they'd try to shut it down. But I guess they can use their powers on everyone.

Post a nicer butt.

>Wiz 0 out of 0
Wiz is best girl! I want her to princess carry me.

Assuming a female wanted to, It seems the succubus's are capable implementing any kind of dreams... They just wouldn't get any vitality out of it (I'm guessing). So perhaps a female would have to pay a higher rate to compensate.....

Which just might explain why her family is still hungry even though she supposedly sending big ass checks home now!

Literally any other girl from Konosuba would fit the bill desu.

try official art

Wrong. Aqua is FLAT.

hank_hlll.jpg

I tried official art.
Verdict: butt is nice.

I'm shocked.

I thought Megumin would never develop a proper woman's body after starving herself for her entire childhood.

Megumin's sexual appeal is in her delicious legs, lewd bare shoulders, and slender waist. There are bigger, rounder butts in Konosuba.

Nice doesn't necessarily mean bigger or rounder.

I find her intelligence quite sexy. It makes me want to create highly intelligent children with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw