What's the deal with her?

What's the deal with her?

I'd have a one night stand with her and not be some emotional bitch boy like someone.

She literally did nothing wrong.

Unstoppable

>What's the deal with her?

She won at everything.

She got away with everything and didn't suffer at all.

typical roastie self insert for the author

That's Honeybee. Also

She proved that if you're a pretty girl you can do the most horrible things and not only will you get away with it but people will even love you.
If Hitler was a cute loli no would have blamed him.

Tell me Sup Forums, how did she get away with everything?

Sounds like a garbage show desu

People are just salty.

Just read up on her on the wikia she sounds like a giant slut that should be hanged but that's just my opinion.

It is.

>she sounds like a giant slut...

The the very worst of crimes for Sup Forums nerds.

Typical woman with no self esteem and self destructive tendencies, because of that she sleep with anyone for a bit of affection and attention, the kid was stupid because she was in love with his own delusion of a perfect older woman and the teacher was just a cuck.

She was a bitch but she didn't do anything wrong.

She's a sociopath.

>Sleeping with her underage student(s) isn't wrong
Even if you applied whatever mental gymnastics you prefer to justify it, she would still not only lose her job, but should also face jail time.

until after ww2, when women gained the right to vote throughout the civilized countries and started the emancipation movement, such behaviour would grant being emarginated from society.
honor killing a cheating wife wasnt punished, as it was a huge extenuating circumstance.
only millennial nu-cucks like sluts

She wants all the cocks.

>she would still not only lose her job, but should also face jail time.
sovial values have changed

>until after ww2, when women gained the right to vote throughout the civilized countries and started the emancipation movement, such behaviour would grant being emarginated from society.
>honor killing a cheating wife wasnt punished, as it was a huge extenuating circumstance.
>only millennial nu-cucks like sluts

Why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia then. Seems like a fit for your values.

Topslut, the best kind.

there's a difference between tolerating and liking.
they can fuck an horse for all I care, but no one sane in their mind would like it

Then why even bring up all that backward shit?

That no one likes (truly likes) sluts is exactly why it's an unlikely moment when Akane is given unconditional acceptance for who she is. Even she is shocked.

So it's not like the story approves. Some people think that because Akane isn't punished, that she doesn't get an eye for an eye treatment means the story approves of her behavior. But it doesn't. She never had a meaningful connection, she was going to be lonely, she wanted to be forgotten when she died.