At what age did you grow out of nationalism?

At what age did you grow out of nationalism?

Nationalism is tribalism in it's purest form. Backward, small minded, petty, and sadly barbaric.

Muh adjectives, get bent scab

Muh nouns, get necked retard

>How dare you type a cogent opinion
Have you ever considered being sterilised

McDonalds, pizza, and taco trucks got me
sage

Tribalism is natural.

For a primitive society. I thought we weren't trying to be niggers?

If globalism is the alternative I haven't, dork What kind of asshole wants to have control over the people in a different country, different customs, different different different...are you shitweasles only going to be happy when everything is an bland paste of homogeneity?

When the technology of the planet makes it a worthwhile cause so not yet

the first three words were fine the rest were hot bong farts, you will feel the wrath of my bone club faggot mark my words

>globalism literally involves shipping niggers en masse into countries to ((diversify)) them
>tries to claim that embracing it will make society as a whole act less like niggers

how are fucking haredim related to globalism lol

Dear God you cannot be this retarded.
You think you meme, but all you are doing is shitting in a thread.

btw. answer to your question is 18

>Nationalism is tribalism in it's purest form. Backward, small minded, petty, and sadly barbaric.
Sure buddy because you say so, I can get in my car and drive for three days get on a cruise ship for another 3 or 4 and I'm still in America. Your post is worthless...devoid of any meaning with any merit. You can stop contributing now.
You tried
You failed.
No harm, no foul...

Nationalism, lol.
You faggots make me laugh.
Just let it all collapse and die.

lmao get baited you fucks

Nice meme, nigga, Jews are nationalist you fuckin' fag. Ensuring their ethnic identity reigns supreme is literally the purpose of globalism. Fuckin' faggot with your gay ass slide shit, fuckin' roll out there and drop you face first into some pavement you little hoe.

Nah...I like being able to feed myself easily. I'm not giving it up over your (and that over grown manchild in the pic) immature nihilism.

Globalism is tribalism too, it reduces all of humanity into a single tribe

A tribe defined by weakness and subservience

>natural is primitive
By wanting to belong with someone, you are engaging in tribalism. Just another vein of it.
Nationalistic tribalism is just tribalism that work a lot better than globalism, there's less differences to sort out and unity is easier to achieve.

>This
They mock us but truthfully the moment the police don't protect them they die.

>Nah...I like being able to feed myself easily.
Thats America right there, lol.

I guess you are too immature to understand that this civilisation is unsustainable and that we are all fucked if this goes on for too long.

You are unable to see what's ahead, all you care about is your Mcdonalds and your anime.
What a disgrace.

If you retards spent a day outside you would realise that diversity, inclusion and businesses operating on a global scale is what's needed to drive our society and economy forward.

Even if it's unstable with our current level of armament we should be able to at least exterminate the kikes

Actually I don't hire non-whites or women.
Period. Self employed master race.

10 or so. Then I started noticing america can't possibly be the greatest country on earth.

> must be multicultural to conduct international business
How retarded are you you little bitch?

maybe you're right, nationalism isn't decentralized enough. but if you think further centralization, some sort of world government, is a better deal then nationalism then you're being very naive. enjoy your one world tyranny

So you're saying that nationalists are babies sucking on women's tits thus causing the wage gap.

Fuck the economy, I want Ireland to be Irish in 100 years time.

>This
Fuck the ethnostate, how about an ethno-religion?

Fuck yourself you materialistic piece of shite. Neck yourself.

all of that "Diversity" is what will divide more than anything else and will ultimately tear society apart. Aristotle predicted this

14 for me, i realized it was all bullshit

sage fuck
retard

>Just let it all collapse and die.
GTFO your country traitor. go die in africa or something you worthless globalist fuck!!

>Universal compassion
>White genocide

You'll find nationalism is something you grow in to. Older people are nationalist, only young faggots believe in no borders, we are all alike, bullshit.

i didnt say anything about ethno states. i dont think anyone did.

i think every race should have an ethnostate somewhere why not. preserve every race.

maybe rebrand yourself as a "racial preservationist" or something instead of brainding yourself a fucking nazi and making ethnostates sound violent and retarded. justa thought

Decentralization breeds hostility and in-fighting. If you actually build a competent government it's better to stay unified. Imagine how different the US would be if CA and NY got put in their place and weren't desperately trying to take over the country. Or just look to Quebec, fuckin' fags have the biggest sticks up their anuses with that gay ass language of theirs.

>diversity, inclusion and businesses operating on a global scale
you don't think we have noticed that!?

Would you take a look at all of these women and kids running away from conflicts!

>if your not with the giant system built to control us all, then you're against it, and should get the fuck out

sounds about right.

>diversity, inclusion
replacement

No if we don't eradicate the kikes they will just start this shit over.
And maybe there won't be a Sup Forums to stop them.
No we end this or we lose everything.

False. Lots of people who are 55+ believe in open borders and free trade

>People
Commies, leftists, niggers and Jews are not people and thus can be killed morally.

Lots of people, you included, are total IQlets you little bitch, fuck up with that shit you motherfucker.

White Globalism would probably be an earth-wide utopia. We could get all of our pent-up rage during the mass slaughtering, and live in peace into the ages.

yeah but the jews at the top want you to think that. the real path forward is getting as many jews unbrainwashed and on our side as we can, the top jews brainwashed whites into sjw soyboys and jews into subversive puppet scapegoats. we have the same enemy the jews do.

or attack the jews, as the top jews planned. the top jews hide away they have the resources to do so, you wont find them. and when the dust settles the top jews come back and the process starts over again. thats why hundreds of pogroms and the problems still there. and you're fucking larping frankly if you think you can kill them all anyways

Sometimes fighting fire with fire is the best course of action.

Y u so anger? Sup Forums is rough today?

>Commies
>Free trade

>thinks devolving to the point of niggers is a strategy

at that point there is literally no difference between you and them.

Fuck up with that shit 'fore I fuck you up, nigga. Fuckin' FAGGOT.

School is out? Have bad day school?

Say something, pussy? Huh, faggot??

how can i get back in the oven when the holocaust was largely made up and the oven thing never happened. just saying

No the real path forward is shining a light on ww2 and the holohoax.
Enough Sup Forumsacks irl= first Holocaust.

Hi!

driving forward where? who’s driving? where are we going? who’s getting paid for the shipment?

You just disproved the holocaust, you moron, not the existence of crematoriums. Try it again, NOW.

i was never a nationalist to begin with
the idea that im proud of my parents fucking and suddenly im a hungarian is not my achievement
it just happend

Working in an expensive London hotel kitchen years ago I always poisoned the wealthy Jewish patron's food.

Hahahaha.
And by poison I mean metals like lead and mercury.

Jews: Nationalism is ok when we and shitskins do it. Globalism for whites.

Kill all globalises and burn their children

Classic, lmao.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

get back in the oven refers to the holocaust obviously. it doesnt make sense in terms of crematoriums when you say get back in the oven. get back to the crematorium really? that doesnt make sense

How come Japan is a global economic force since the 80s despite not being diverse. You can claim their economy isn't in the best shape now but even during the 80s at their height they weren't diverse.

I told you to get the fuck back into that God damn oven you little bitch. Fuckin' roll out there and break that fuckin' jaw off with my bat instead, huh?? Fuckin' watch you drown in your own blood, how 'bout that?

I've never been a nationalist. I've always supported the American empire.