Michigan man makes calls to CNN threatening massacre

>In the first call on Jan. 9, the affidavit said, a phone number associated with Griesemer called a publicly listed number for CNN and said: “Fake news. I’m coming to gun you all down.” He then used two expletives and a racial slur before hanging up, the agent continued.
>The same male voice called the same CNN number three minutes later, suggesting that CNN employees should kill themselves and saying he was “on my way right now” and “coming to kill you” before hanging up. Another call followed about half an hour later, this time threatening that the CNN “cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours.”
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/23/michigan-man-accused-of-threatening-to-attack-cnn-identified-with-hitler-former-classmate-says/?utm_term=.ecb8ee3c472c

shame he didnt actually do it

hey rabbi...

He went full NatSoc retard.

I’m not really a grammar expert... but doesn’t that news story headline imply he was after cnn nazis?

violence is counter-productive and actually carrying out a sickening attack like that would have dire consequences for the alt-right and internet freedom

pic related, Jews always find a way to profit / benefit... never forget that

why are all of hitlers supporters look like ops pic related
if you guys want your organization to not be a fucking laughable joke put some weight on and shave your fucking head
at least that is intimidating not like these soys who are now altkike because they cant get a 3/10 to touch their dicks

>Griesemer

WOW how coincidentally similar to how the pizzagate conspiracies “ended”

Hmmmmm

>already out of jail
So they probably got the wrong guy or they went after some sperg lord autist?

Talcum X like
>THIS MAN IS INDICATIVE OF ALL WHITES EVERYWHERE

Jewish tricks have become more common than legitimate spree killings. And the goyim is too distracted by social media to notice what's happening.

time flies huh

I’m confused which part you don’t believe

>Man

>People make death threats to Drumphf and no one bats an eye.

>Some kid makes death threats to CNN and everyone loses their mind!

wat

more like his bail is probably pretty low because the justice system has better shit to deal with

I think it's actually him

user, I...

>Washington Post
>Salt Lake Tribune
Do you not see the difference?

He said nobody bats an eye when Trump gets death threats. Literally 1 second of googling proves that false.

Is that the difference you meant?

>some against President Trump
Who were the others against?

Wow, look everyone, this one has supreme reasoning ability.

>cast
he has a point there