How can Germans call themselves the 'master race'

When the British, Italians, Danish, Dutch, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Austria (Just to name a few examples) have accomplished far more than them in every single category?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/25/germany-mohammed-name-rapidly-rising-popularity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither Hitler nor anyone of the Nazi party called exclusively Germans the "master race".
Most people totally misunderstand the term it doesn't mean what autists on Sup Forums think what it means.
Also you're completely retarted for including Austria as it even was part of Germany when the term was coined.
This post is just another perfect example for the constant divide and conquer among white people on Sup Forums by Americans.

>by Americans
It's not exclusive to burgers I've seen plenty of Euros say the same thing, Hans

Never claimed that only Americans misunderstand what "master race" was meant to express.
It's mostly the same kind of people who think that Hitler wanted to kill everyone who hadn't blue eyes and blonde hair.
But regarding the divide and conquer threads just take a look at the catalogue and see how many of them are made by American posters. Nearly all "Germany hate" threads are made by Americans with the one autistic Pole as an exception.

>Germany hate" threads
Never even seen one German hate thread on Sup Forums.

death to g*rmanic """people"""

Then you're not very often on Sup Forums.

>Most people totally misunderstand the term it doesn't mean what autists on Sup Forums think what it means.
Right. "Master Race" doesn't mean literally superior at every possible characteristic and attribute. It meant the race that is "most suited to being in charge".
And the Aryan's future-orientation, creativity, intellectual curiosity, values, and various other mental capacities, such as ability to do spatial geometry in visual imagination, makes the Aryan most suited to being in charge, planning, making decisions, etc.
This is why non-Aryan civilizations are always such a mess or they never last.
For example, just imagine an election as contentious as the 2016 election in the USA occurring in some sub-Saharan attempt at Democracy: there definitely would have been mass bloodshed as a result, civil war, and no resolution without external intervention - America would have ended a failed state.
Other races have a VERY hard time putting aside differences for "the common good". It is always just generational warfare for hundreds of years until one side is exterminated.
If you want a civilization that will last a decent amount of time, then you put Aryans in charge of it. That's all there is to it.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

I think germans have plenty to be proud of. They have huge names in every single area. Its sad to see a people that gave the world so much disappear. I hope they fight back

Totally agree. Fuck german politics and lefty cunts they need to be hung world wide. But German culture, Language, Music, Archictecture, Inovation is all great. I actually really like Germany. Just fucking hate shitskins.

GTFO kike

They thought 'Germanics' where the master race. Which means Germans but also Scandinavian, Dutch, Brits, Belgian and some French people. Also extends to US WASP's. The US south and Brit empire apparently were inspirations for him

Hitler initially wanted Britian to be an ally and during the war viewed brits as wayward cousins, rather than untermensche.

Your ancestors shouldve fucking joined. Goddamnit. Also Dutch (belgians dont exist) were among the best foreign legion soldiers for the nazi empire.

The dutch and the portuguese once rival power's both defending Germany. Good to see it.
Europe 4 europeans

Hitler scrapped all plans to invade britain because he saw them as brothers he didnt really care that he lost the airwar because he didnt wanted to bomb or invade britain anyways. His primary target was the communists in east after the Hitler-Stalin Pact because it was clear that war is going to break out

because none of it make sense anymore.
Europeans don't hate each other to start another war and level Europe once again.

even Germany acting the way they are is due to banks. Europe is fucked by banks and lobbies, not by hatred for one another.

noone has a problem with Germans of Germany, but with the fact that even the EP and EC are corrupted.

By the way, just a few moments later

>I didn't want to invade Britain anyway

The STATE of Hitler.

The germans and anglo-saxons are generally the most creative out of the white race. So yes, germans actually are superior, unlike you parasite kikes.

>Germans
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/25/germany-mohammed-name-rapidly-rising-popularity/

This. Shitskins should begone.

That's because of Merkel the Traitor.

they are outnumbering us

>Dutch
>Austria
>not mostly German

Anyway, just look into some fucking textbook on math or physics and see which names will pop up...

He was talking about being civilized like being a first world country, imposing your will on others, being imperialistic, not communist, etc. Anyone can be part of the master race ie Japan if you meet all the criteria

Thats how it should be my man.

aw come on atleast we got our own language unlike Austria

This is now a European friendship thread
pic related

But Germanics have done fuck all throughout histroy. It was the meds and and later the French and the British, who built European civilization.

there never existed a "Nazi party"
ffs youre german you should know this dont be so brainwashed

Germans have brought plenty of inventions to the table. Autobahn is one of the biggest one we can thank them dearly for my Bulgarian friend.

Hello there,
what exactly have the Danish, Dutch and French accomplished?

Thanks.

The Danish created England. The Danes are unevolved Englishmen.

The Brazilians in the favelas say the German are coming when they see the police.
Why?
Because the police is the enemy, therefore they are the Germans.

Germany has been against the U.S. in the 2 world wars, it is the big bad wolf.
Also, Merkel is pathetic in allowing all refugees in and what now, plus, have you noticed how Germany tried (tries?) to push the idea that now with Donald Trump, Communist China is the great liberal and capitalist super power that will lead the world?

Yeah...
Also... Frankfurt School

We have accomplished safe workplace for women, desu.

Oh the horror!

Have you ever been there?
You're not close.

I've noticed that a lot of English have a fetish with Denmark, I find it dangerous and harmful for Britain when you look east across the sea in search for your origins.

It's like me looking at France as my origin because R1b enter the peninsula from France.

Also, neither the Angles nor the Saxons were "North Germanic" or Scandinavian.
Scandinavians and Danes in particularly harmed you dearly in the not so distant past. If I were you, I'd be planning to conquer them instead of looking up to them as the americans ought to look up to Britain.

That's good.
I was checking if the yankee knew that already.

A lot of White Americans are of German descent, some can even be upwards to 100% German with zero ethnic mixing which applies to the young as well. Although they mostly live in Western Pennsylvania and the Mid/Northwest if you don't count the Amish.

Most Americans are German.

Anglo-Saxon America is a myth.

Nazi is nothing but an (while even historically used in a pejorative way - I'll give you that) abbreviation for "Nationalsozialist".
Are you trying to tell me that the NSDAP (Nationalsozialistische Arbeiterpartei) wasn't a party by and for Nationalsozialisten?
Are what else are you trying to tell me?

Nice Juden threat

Here's your pasta from /his/. I feel it's my duty to post this, since the regular guy probably doesn't browse Sup Forums.
>This is a load of shit and you know it.
>Back in the eighties, British was the single biggest census category, bigger than both Irish and German, at over 25%. What happened since then? Did we have a huge influx of Krauts and Micks? And huge expulsion of our Brits? No, we added the "American" category. And many old settler-descendants, ones who had been here since the foundation of this nation, checked that.
>Also, even then, I'd estimate that an even larger portion of the populace who are mainly British-American check an other box on the census. Why? Because they feel closer to some more recent member of the family. For example, if one has a German grandmother, and otherwise stretches back to 1680 with only British roots, that person would be likely to check German, since that's the closest contact to foreign culture he has, as British-American culture simply evolved into American culture.
>For example, my mother is 1/4 Swedish, and is otherwise completely old-stock English-American, but she checks Swedish

Fuck of jew, polak 56%
Do it fucktard!

>Swedish on any census
Sorry, I fucked it up. The British-American Internet Defense Force guy would be ashamed.

Ruin becouse to many Jews and Romanians in Europe. 11 Million is really much as fuck dude

Germany is look older brother, he always keep fucking help

It's kikes doing their best to exact revenge.

The french accomplished a lot dude, go check the list of inventions by country, also the french side by side with britain, portugal and spain had big empires all over the world that spread western civilization. The dutch too.

And who cares about brazilains or americans? are them an example for anything? Germany was and it's the heart of europe.

Germans are fucking Geniuses mate.